KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » God of War II

God of War II
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, shut up. I've beaten the game on basically every possible mode & it's not that hard so shut the hell up.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:35 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingTech
Really funny!!! laughing you still halfway through the game on medium level?!!How poor.
Ok Kid keep going and when you finish it medium level ,remind me to discuss it with you kiddy. big grin
Looks like you are a looser soothsayer can't be sure whether i'm happy and laughing at you ,or insulting your craziness smokin' rock
This made you sound childish and rude. GoWII is not a hard game, I too have beaten it on every difficulty.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:37 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Really funny!!! laughing you still halfway through the game on medium level?!!How poor.
Ok Kid keep going and when you finish it medium level ,remind me to discuss it with you kiddy. big grin
Looks like you are a looser soothsayer can't be sure whether i'm happy and laughing at you ,or insulting your craziness smokin' rock

Dude, get a life. The only thing that's funny is your behaviour. Sad, really...

Last edited by Ozone on Sep 19th, 2007 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 11:18 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
This made you sound childish and rude. GoWII is not a hard game, I too have beaten it on every difficulty.

I started a game on Titan mode but haven't finished yet. I have four saved games & two of them I play on. I have a saved game where I can fight Zeus anytime I want. I love whooping his ass.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 11:47 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

first of all, still?, i started on medium 2 days ago..thats between studying all week, mind you
second, the way your acting, i can assume correctly i am older than you
third, your the noob here, and your certainly acting like one...i ask you to stop making stupid posts, for your sake..i hate seeing people make asses of themselves erm

btw, only got this game a week ago, and ive been too busy studying or playing other games to have played through it thoroughly..

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:41 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
first of all, still?, i started on medium 2 days ago..thats between studying all week, mind you
second, the way your acting, i can assume correctly i am older than you
third, your the noob here, and your certainly acting like one...i ask you to stop making stupid posts, for your sake..i hate seeing people make asses of themselves erm

btw, only got this game a week ago, and ive been too busy studying or playing other games to have played through it thoroughly..
Why do you feel the need to explain yourself to this child? erm

His mom obviously just allowed him unsupervised periods on the computer.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:51 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingTech

Woo Woo Woo
Come one guyz did my post bothered you too much?
Really pathetic, three of you who replied in such a bad way.
Be civilized and try to be gentle when you speak your mind cuz that reflects your morals.
I really don't have to lecture you here but just feel sorry for people at your age just get angry when someone points out to their illness.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 10:03 AM
KingTech is currently offline Click here to Send KingTech a Private Message Find more posts by KingTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by InnerRise
Why do you feel the need to explain yourself to this child? erm

His mom obviously just allowed him unsupervised periods on the computer.

good point..
lets leave the noob to his idiotic delusions

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:09 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingTech

Originally posted by MadMel
good point..
lets leave the noob to his idiotic delusions

Really pathetic come on kid have mercy on yourself laughing out loud
Now i'm sure 100% how poor you are to the extent that you can't even respond .
Anyway it's been a pleasure to teas you and all your freak friends who've just barked with you.
good day laughing

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:46 AM
KingTech is currently offline Click here to Send KingTech a Private Message Find more posts by KingTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have now been reported. smile Throw more insults around. big grin

Anyway, so, which creature was your favorite (anyone but KingTech who will probably be banned). Personally, I liked the Pegasus horse & the cyclops as well as the Hades minotaur.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 01:54 AM
Peach
mordrem

KingTech, how about you go and read up on the rules...namely the bit that says that personal attacks and bashing are not allowed.

Cut it out right now.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 02:02 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i like the minotaurs..so awsome big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:29 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know he's just a statue but I really like the Colossus of Rhodes boss battle, I'd love to see the Colossus return in some way (if he could).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:46 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

That may have been possibly the best action packed opening to a video of this type ever. (Colossus of Rhodes Boss Battle)

I was kind of disappointed with SOME of the later boss battles. They didn't all keep up with the first one, if any at all.

I did love the sequence where you have to jump off and between the pillars as they crumbled. Loved that.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:04 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The boss battles were much better than in the second game than in the first game. I liked the Kraken battle & the battle with Zeus.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 08:15 PM
MadMel
Heh

idk...i liked the hydra fight big grin

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 01:00 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes, definitely the Hydra fight.

A shame that no other fights in the game were even nearly as good.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 01:19 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked the Kraken fight, Zeus fight, Hydra fight, the Perseus fight, and the Theseus fight.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 02:18 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whooping Zeus' ass is always fun.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:38 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you guys ever noticed, that Zeus is actually HARDER when he doesn't have the Blade of Olympus?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 09:26 PM