KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Twilight

Twilight
Started by: Kuchiki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

can people still join

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 12:17 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Yeah. I'm just waiting for SundaysTheory to post a reply in the rpg thread.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 12:18 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(Hows this)
Name: Jack Twilight
Height: 6'4
Weight: 180
Special power: heightened Senses
Eye color: Dark red
Hair color: Black
Skin color: White
History: Jack was once in a high class family that drunk blood. He was happy with his life until He met a human girl that he fell in love with. His family did not approve of this relationship and forbid it. When his family found out that they were still together about this they captured and killed Her. Jack was devastated and fled his family and swear off blood forever. He now travels from town to town in hopes to find peace.
Race: Vampire
(if vamp) Family: (Formally)Twilight

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 12:35 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
You like vampires dont you TigerEyes

yah Anne Rice has kinda infected me...and i grew up reading dracula and those types of stories....
and thanks Kuchiki....I'll follow along in the rp until it's my time to join in....

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 12:56 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

I too will join. I CANT WAIT FOR THE THIRD BOOK

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 01:12 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Is my person accepted

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:47 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Your character is approved Trademark.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:27 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I wish SundaysTheory would get here. I was on a role when I wrote my post. If I get writers block because she took so long, I won't be happy! Well, maybe not THAT unhappy.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:32 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Originally posted by trademark
(Hows this)
Name: Jack Twilight
Special power: heightened Senses
Eye color: Dark red
History: Jack was once in a high class family that drunk blood. He was happy with his life until He met a human girl that he fell in love with. His family did not approve of this relationship and forbid it. When his family found out that they were still together about this they captured and killed Her. Jack was devastated and fled his family and swear off blood forever. He now travels from town to town in hopes to find peace.
(if vamp) Family: (Formally)Twilight

I want to change a few things
Name: Alexsander Twilight
Special power: heightened Senses Can read minds and has Super strength and speed
Eye color: Scarlet
(if vamp) Family: (Formally)Twilight [/

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 07:40 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I think that you can only have one set power. I maybe wrong, however. Ask Kuchiki.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:03 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

the ones I added on were Normal vampire powers

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:05 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Well that's a given. I think that all the vampires have those abilities already.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:28 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

yeah I just thought it would be good to put them

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:31 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I would prefer no ability to read minds because Edward already has that ability.

How about he can fly for a short period of time?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 02:58 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I can live with that sure

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 03:11 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

For anyone a little lost about the story, bios, and what not, try twilightlexicon.com It's a great site with loads of information on Twilight and super helpful.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 03:59 AM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I thought that Kuchiki said nothing from the book. Plus, I haven't even heard of it, let alone read it.

But what I really want to say was that my post after Sunday's was going to be a little PG17...maybe PG16. Is that ok? I mean, what is the full extent of our RPing seeing that vampires are very seductive creatures in the first place?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 05:12 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

no! sorry. Wolf_girl's post was an idea that was taken from the book.

I say go ahead, if sundaystheory is good with it, considering she has to post after it.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 05:32 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

I'm perfectly fine with anything really, as long as it doesn't get too far out of hand.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 01:48 PM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by jewallac
I thought that Kuchiki said nothing from the book. Plus, I haven't even heard of it, let alone read it.

I think that I need to stop trying telling people what who said what and just keep to RPing.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 07:00 PM