KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hypocrites....

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 08:20 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
laughing out loud

I bought it used but it was only £8 cheaper.

8 bucks is 3 pints laughing

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 09:51 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peach
Oh, don't be such a nitpicker. Just because it's not specifically spelled out to the letter in the rules doesn't mean it doesn't have more than one meaning. And mods are allowed to enforce rules extra to those in the forum rules, which are a base for the entire forum.

It does not need to be spelled out that trolling is against the rules.

And I'm really not sure why you aren't understanding "No more discussion of this matter is allowed".

did i not already say i regarded the matter as closed after discussing it with Ush????...funnily enough i think i did

i would now go as far to say, given by your tone, that you are baiting me to reply...which, ironically, is trolling

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 09:57 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

hahaha...I leave home for a few days and look what happens? stick out tongue

All hell breaks out...

I better not leave again eh? wink

ANYWAYS!!!

On topic??????

A few things, first thing is that I continued my game after beating it on the Dark Side and you end up starting the game with...thats right...the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: suit Sids was putting on you after defeating Vader and having a SHIP thrown at you!!! Sorry, I just thought it looks so ridiculously badass, I love it <3

Second thing is, and I do have quite the issue with this and is for Star Wars general continuity...but is there a specific reason as to why Proxy is capable of using the force?? It has been mentioned in many areas that droids simply can't do it, KOTOR being one of them...He used the force when he turned himself into Darth Maul and I found it really confusing, mind you, I just kinda went past it because a Darth Maul without the force is lame stick out tongue But it is still kinda weird when I noticed this... Anybody know more??

And lastly...I had to squeeze this in somehow, seeing as though this game is set IN BETWEEN EPISODE THREE AND EPISODES FOUR, and if it is considered to be "canon" why would Leia and the other rebel forces be so surprised about a space station the size of a small moon? I am sure her high ranking father would fill her in stick out tongue

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 11:02 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by jaden101
did i not already say i regarded the matter as closed after discussing it with Ush????...funnily enough i think i did

i would now go as far to say, given by your tone, that you are baiting me to reply...which, ironically, is trolling

The matter is closed when the mods say it is closed. Which, oddly enough, was before you had to get your last word in. You have no need to reply when the mods say as much.

Now you will not continue this discussion further.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 11:50 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by General Kaliero
The matter is closed when the mods say it is closed. Which, oddly enough, was before you had to get your last word in. You have no need to reply when the mods say as much.

Now you will not continue this discussion further.

Oddly enough it was after you started talking about baby making in a Force Unleashed thread too. wink

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 12:54 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Originally posted by Nactous
Oddly enough it was after you started talking about baby making in a Force Unleashed thread too. wink

Well now, aren't you quite the abrasive little fellow?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 04:21 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

wink

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 12:43 PM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Originally posted by Nactous
wink

Want to go annoy people with me? eek!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 02:44 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 02:55 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Has anyone played the PSP version? I may DL it.

I just tried the PSP version... don't own it, but my friend does and I gonna borrow it

it's exactly the same as the PS2/Wii version, though much more clipping and lot less textures

... but the Historic Battles are really fun, as well as other exclusives PSP minigames (Order 66, Force Battle, etc)

The Historic Battles are great, They are the fights from the movies (Anakin vs Dooku in the Invisible Hand, The Sarlac pit, etc). The Stages are just like the ones in the movie (the Dooku Fight, the duel in Mustafar) but done Force Unleashed style, over the top use of the force, throwing around, Obi Wan using force lightning...
I like them, they are entertaining enough for short playing on the go

... maybe they can downloadable content for the next gen version... they should be cuz they're fun

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 05:52 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Alright, almost done on the hardest difficulty, I gotta admit, there are a few annoying and tough spots, but it's all good, I just gotta [SPOILER - highlight to read]: kick Vader's but then either Vader again or Emperor and I will be done.

But everytime I replay this, the music really gets to me, they really set that part of it up nicely. Everytime a major song starts playing, it just fits right in and I notice it everytime. I love it!

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 11:56 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Tell me

Have any of you beaten StarWars : Force Unleashed for PS2?

I need EXACT locations of the Crystals for the game.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:53 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

no, get a 360 or ps3

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:54 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

bewbz

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:05 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Hawkeye113

I need a #23.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 01:49 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

PS2 sucks.

Get with the times.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 01:52 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have been thinking of buying a used PS2, there are a ton of PS2 games I never finished or even played.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 01:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Re: Tell me

Originally posted by Hawkeye113
Have any of you beaten StarWars : Force Unleashed for PS2?

Probably better to ask this in the VG forum.

That and you could just Google it.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:42 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I just dusted off this game and downloaded the Hoth expansion level.

I have to admit, it was quite fun.

The Tatooine and Jedi Temple missions are quite fun, too.

I just hope that the sequel will have better camera controls and no damn load screens between menus.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 07:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote