KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries

Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((Preliminaries are over. From now on this theard shall be used for those not fighting. Fights shall begin today. Remember ONLY THE TWO PEOPLE FIGHTING ARE ALLOWED TO POST THERE! Once both fighters made themselves known and ready I will start the fight))

First match:
Siim vs Adyss

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:14 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

You still haven't told us what division we're in.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:20 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

((Where will the participants be when not fighting? Any specific room, or something? This post of mine will be next to the arena.. And Jewallac, I am not sure we need to know that.. As long as he does, we do not have to care much about it.. We cant effect it anyway evil face ))

"Siim and Adyss? Bah, I hate waiting!" Nightmare said with an annoyed tone, and slammed his fist into the wall.. "We all know I'm the final champion.. Why waste our time on weaklings fighting, anyway?" He shrugged and stabbed his sword into the ground, sitting down and leaning towards the wall.. He peered around in the room, searching for some way to have a good time..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:20 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~I guess you're right.~

Jessy was really anxious to see what kind of competition he was up against. There were literally fighters from every corner of the earth. Some even looked like they were from another dimension.

"I wonder if there's any vampires around who needs a good slaying. I'm pretty bored."

That was an understatement but it wasn't the only thing he was feeling. Jessy was only a vampire slayer for 8 months. Sure he was a great fighter and all but he still had a lot to learn. Tavlin entered him in this tournament because there was some ancient evil that needed a good ass kicking. Jessy told him that he didn't think he was ready when they were training at home in Detroit. Tavlin said you'll be ready.

"Tell me that when my head goes rolling around ten feet away from my body."

The thing about it was that Jessy didn't know if he was good enough to face it just yet. He was hoping to learn a lot more about fighting from the variety of characters here than what was just in his memory from slayers of the past. For right now, it was all about luck and his memory.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:47 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jewallac
You still haven't told us what division we're in.

Because there is no divisions. Just one tournament.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:21 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~Yeeaaaaah. That's already been explained to me.~

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 06:02 PM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by jewallac
~I guess you're right.~

Jessy was really anxious to see what kind of competition he was up against. There were literally fighters from every corner of the earth. Some even looked like they were from another dimension.

"I wonder if there's any vampires around who needs a good slaying. I'm pretty bored."
john looked, noticing jessy..he sensed something about him.."vampire slayer" he said out loud..john wondered if the slayer could tell he was half vampire..but he seriosly doubted it, considering he looked more like his father, death..the only things that could identify john as a vampire were his teeth..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 05:51 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Oh, god! Let the fight begin sometime.." Nightmare said with an loud and annoyed voice.. He was walking forth and back intrough the room, not knowing what he would do.. Nightmare observed the different competitors and gave out a long, loud roar.. He had an angry look in his eyes, and slammed his fist into the wall.. "Give me the award, and line the opponents up.. I want to win this now, so I can get back to my search.." He said and slammed his fist into the wall again..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:33 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie sighed deeply. She put her googles on her head and smiled. She looked at everyone wondering who she would have to fight."Does it matter?"She thought. There people that actually looked real strong but Jessie didn't want to admit it. She saw only two other girls which surprised her.Jess stretched sevel times loosing up her body. Then she sat down and waited.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:56 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Teddy. I have a bad feeling about this" Marie-Lee said and walked trough the room, watching the man who went by the name Nightmare. Clearly the largest person around, and compared to her who were clearly the smallest person around. "Not him, Teddy. Nasty bugger" She whispered, before continue the walk. Everyone seemed so hostile at the moment. Almost everyone. She stopped walking, and looked at the girl named Jessie who sat down. "Look, Teddy. A friendly face" Marie-Lee said to her stuffed teddybear, smiled and started walking in the direction of Jessie.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:01 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jarrod sat down in a back room with the television on watching Siim and Adyss. He knew Siim for some time and hoped he could pull off a victory.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 08:24 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Jessy felt as if someone was watching him. Tavlin had taught him that a slayer could sense when a vampire was near and that a vampire could smell a slayer's blood from a mile away. He tried to follow his instincts. Every time he walked one way, the feeling came from another direction.

He ended up near a guy who looked like the grim reaper.

"I wonder if they'll know that one of the contestants are missing", Jessy thought to himself. But then he thought of something else. This vampire was entered into a contest. Most of these fighters here were fighting for something. He himself was fighting to save the world.

He was pretty sure that a vampire could care less about the money that was rewarded to the winner of the UFT. So what was this guys agenda. He decided to wait things out. That may have been the dumbest thing he ever did as a slayer.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:45 PM
TBJ
High

Ismail Muhammad had a seat next to Jarrod. He did not speak to him, but had an interest in the fight, as it would give clues as to what he was up against, and also saw it as a bit of entertainment.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:00 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Lex walked behind Jarrod and Ismail he had his hand behind his head as he looked at the two people about to fight. He thought the big guy was going to wipe the floor with the the other guy but he may be wrong He remembered that size was not everything.]"who do you guys think will win?"[Lex said this trying to start a conversation.]

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:52 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Ismail was the first to respond, in a heavy Arabian accent, "I am not familiar with either of these fighters, which is why I'm watching the fight and not socializing like those fools over there," he pointed to the crowd of the other fighters, "I want to learn as much as I can before I face any of these imbeciles."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:57 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"Hey man what is with your attitude?[Lex toke his hands from the back of his head and looked at the guy with the accent. The guy was talking like he was better then every one else but he probably was not.]

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:02 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Have made the discovery that there was a television in the room next to Nightmares current one, he was heading that way.. It was at least something he could do while waiting for others, even though he hated all these technological things, such as the television.. Thanks for the good old fashion way, where a sword was all that mattered.. He himself, who actually fought in both the beginning and the end of the roman empire, had already seen a lot, and nothing on that TV could suprise him.. As he got closer, he noticed that it was the current fight taking place..

Giving a grin, when he heard one of them mention the question concerning who would win, he ran his sword into the ground, making it penetrate the stone floor.. "I bet your soul, that the big guy will win.." He said to each and every one that was nearby the TV with a dark and slightly trembling voice.. His eyes flashed in some green wierd way, and he got this great grin over his face..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:05 PM
TBJ
High

"Experience, it is a smart practice to watch your possible future opponents, and they're not doing so, therefore, they are unintelligent."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:14 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Have made the discovery that there was a television in the room next to Nightmares current one, he was heading that way.. It was at least something he could do while waiting for others, even though he hated all these technological things, such as the television.. Thanks for the good old fashion way, where a sword was all that mattered.. He himself, who actually fought in both the beginning and the end of the roman empire, had already seen a lot, and nothing on that TV could suprise him.. As he got closer, he noticed that it was the current fight taking place..

Giving a grin, when he heard one of them mention the question concerning who would win, he ran his sword into the ground, making it penetrate the stone floor.. "I bet your soul, that the big guy will win.." He said to each and every one that was nearby the TV with a dark and slightly trembling voice.. His eyes flashed in some green wierd way, and he got this great grin over his face..

"I wouldn't put it pass Siim." Jarrod replied hearing Nightmare's remark. "I know him and he isn't a pushover. Even if the big guy wins Siim will give him a run for his money and then some."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:21 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"I bet you have no life Big Guy."[Lex said this to the tall guy that made his sword go though the ground. Lex laughed to himself and turned his atton back to Ismail.]"whatever man "[Lex thought this guy was weird and did not feel like finishing the conversation.]

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:24 PM