KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries

Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Nightmare leaned over his sword, and his grin remained even though Lex appearently tried to insult him.. "You have no idea how right you are, mortal" He said and looked at Lex who turned his back on Nightmare.. He then turned his head to Jarrod, watching him speak about that friend of his.. "I am still ready to bet your soul on it" Nightmare said and smiled..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:31 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Nightmare leaned over his sword, and his grin remained even though Lex appearently tried to insult him.. "You have no idea how right you are, mortal" He said and looked at Lex who turned his back on Nightmare.. He then turned his head to Jarrod, watching him speak about that friend of his.. "I am still ready to bet your soul on it" Nightmare said and smiled..

"A bet? Fine. I have confidence in Siim. I'll make your wager that Siim wins." Jarrod responded with a smirk.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:34 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Wonderful" Nightmare said with a grin, and got up straight.. "If the big guy win, I will claim your soul.. I am sure you can not do the same, so tell me.. What would you like in exchange? If the probabillity that you win would actually appear" Nightmare spoke and looked Jarrod into the eyes..

((Nightmare do not TAKE the soul.. He just duplicate it, to obtain information, memory and things about the character..))

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:40 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rayden leaned against a wall in the massive stadium and attempted to watch the massive titanitron that was showing the fight. However, he found himself unable to concentrate due to all the noise that that fool Nightmare was making. Rayden rolled his eyes and gently flicked some of his hair out of his eyes. He sensed a presence watching him and turned to one of the many doorway entrances to the stadium to see a short, skinny man in a grey suit with shades and ballroom hat. The man nodded and gestured at him, then disappeared into the hallway.

Rayden narrowed his eyes then got up from his spot against the wall and made his way to the exit. On the way he passed the large warrior that was Nightmare, engaged in conversation with some other guy.

"Wonderful. If the big guy win, I will claim your soul.. I am sure you can not do the same..."

Rayden went out of earshot as he exited the stadium, emerging into the large hallway filled with passing people. Leaning against the wall across the hallway from the door Rayden came through, was the short man in the suit. At a closer distance, Rayden recognized the man as Pedjuj, Rayden's contact from the Kalingrodo. Rayden wrinkled his nose in annoyance.

"What a pleasure to see you again, and so soon... Peduj..."

Peduj ignored Rayden's sarcasm and inserted a piece of gum into his mouth, then started smacking his gums loudly. he gestured to one of the many viewscreens lined along the walls that showed the fight.

"So uh... *smack, smack* you 'fraid , kid."

Rayden's facial expression became that of impassiveness.

"Not especially, no."

Peduj adjusted his shades, which were starting to slip of the bridge of his long nose.

"Well ya should be. I of course du't have ta remind you of what will happen to your family if ya lose."

Rayden said nothing, though his eyes were narrowing again.

"You fail to realize how easy it would be ta kill any of 'em. A quick slash to the neck, maybe. Or we could make it slow, and painful. Ya know, we have some wonderful techniques that involve wrenches and golf clubs that- " Peduj was cut off as in a flash Rayden had his neck at his throat. He slammed Peduj against the wall he was leaning against and elevated him off the floor. Rayden's face was that of pure fury. He growled.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't just crush your windpipe right here and now, Peduj. "

Peduj's face was starting to turn red from oxygen deprivation, but he laughed regardless, showing off his uncharacteristically white teeth.

"Because, kid. I'm not stupid enough to come here alone. I've got a buddy in this very hallway, watching you and me right now. Watchin' our every move. And if you kill me the first thing he'll do is report immediately back to our boss, and THAT, will result in the instant... execution, of your family. Didja get that? So I'll be a buddy and advise you to put me down."

Rayden face softened to a glare. He slowly lowered Peduj down to the ground and stepped back. He lowered his face in a sign of resignation.

"Did you come here just to torment me?"

Peduj grinned.

"Nah, I just came to remind you why you are here."

Peduj laughed and then turned his back on Rayden, heading down the hallway and toward the exit of the building.

Rayden followed his movement and sighed before going back into the stadium.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 12:53 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Lauren sat down with the back of her head resting against the wall. She closed her eyes and rested. She tried her best to drown out all the outside noise, but it was no good. She couldn't rest for her fight when all of them were making so much noise. She sighed and stood up. She over heard some of the other contestants betting on who would win.

"Great..." she said with much disappointment in her voice. The tournament barely began, and some were making bets on who would win.

She started walking around for fun and out of sheer boredom.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 02:15 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope X was pretty confident. He walked behind the Stadium Warming up. He did not want to be seen by no one nor did he want to be disturbed. He was going to stretch as well until he hears his name eing called up. He would be ready for any challenge. He was looking forward to fight demons. He has a huge grudge against demons and Magic. He really wants to win this tournament or atleast do very good to prove himself worthy to fight against whats ahead::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 02:17 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Lex put his hands in back of his hands once again and walked over to a wall and leaned on it. He could not wait for his fight he did not care who it was but he had to fight for reasons he did not want to think about. Lex looked around Two people stuck out to him impractical and the people were Nightmare and Ismail. He did not know but he just got a creepy feeling from nightmare and he though Ismail came off as a person that was better then every one this got Lex fired up and then he felt his stomach grumble he looked down it grumbled again. Lex got up off the wall and walked around looking for a place were there was food.]

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 02:19 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by jewallac
Jessy felt as if someone was watching him. Tavlin had taught him that a slayer could sense when a vampire was near and that a vampire could smell a slayer's blood from a mile away. He tried to follow his instincts. Every time he walked one way, the feeling came from another direction.

He ended up near a guy who looked like the grim reaper.

"I wonder if they'll know that one of the contestants are missing", Jessy thought to himself. But then he thought of something else. This vampire was entered into a contest. Most of these fighters here were fighting for something. He himself was fighting to save the world.

He was pretty sure that a vampire could care less about the money that was rewarded to the winner of the UFT. So what was this guys agenda. He decided to wait things out. That may have been the dumbest thing he ever did as a slayer.

(lmao you think im evil)
john smiled at the slayer, then he turned and saw his friend jacopeX pacing the arena.."hello" he said with telepathy..

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 05:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Jessy was bored. He thought that watching someone other than himself fight would be fun. He was surprised to find out that he wasn't amused. He needed some human interaction. He walked over to a girl holding a teddy bear.

"Hey," he said, trying to think of more to say. "So you worried about your impending match? I know I am."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 05:59 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Marie-Lee leaned her head to the side and looked at the man who approached her. He seemed like a nice guy, she though and while getting a smile on her face she nodded. "Oh, yes" Marie-Lee spoke and hugged her stuffed bear. "I want to fight someone average. Not some house like that guy" She said and looked at the man with the sword as bigger than she was. "I am a light weigh class" She said briefly after the first sentence and smiled slyly. "Hi, by the way" She looked at him and with one hand and started playing with her hair, making curls and holding her bear in the other one.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 08:18 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope X started doing push ups but as he pops up, he pops into the air doing a backflip. He kept doing this taking the burning pain. He knew that they would have him go against a very tough opponent::

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 01:24 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~You do know that my character, Jessy, is only 16 years old.~

Jessy looked at her funny. Was she serious? Average? There was definitely no one average here.

"What exactly do you mean when you say you want to fight someone average? You do know that this a fighting tournament and that most of these people have been fighting for most of their lives. Some of them aren't even human."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 05:13 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(ooo...i didn't no there were 2 people named Jessy/Jessie...lol...)

Jessie sighed and stood up. After a short rest and some warm-up strething shes was only parcially ready for anything. She had to think hard. Then she would have to educatatally guess about her oppenent when she knows who it'll be. But that short ammount off time guessing about her opponent won't be accurate. She sighed again clearing her mind. She clossed her eyes and let mind run on everything she knew and could do and attempt.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 09:53 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(jacope reply dammit!)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 06:34 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
(lmao you think im evil)
john smiled at the slayer, then he turned and saw his friend jacopeX pacing the arena.."hello" he said with telepathy..
::Jacope X turns to easily find John sencing where the telepathy came from and it was from the reaper. He smiles and waves::

Jacope X: Hey I didnt know you were in this tournament aswell!!!

::Jacope X yelled with both hands aside from both ways of his mouth with such joy. He thought that he was gonna be alone here but good thing he gets to talk to a friend he knew since......ever.::

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:58 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Wonderful" Nightmare said with a grin, and got up straight.. "If the big guy win, I will claim your soul.. I am sure you can not do the same, so tell me.. What would you like in exchange? If the probabillity that you win would actually appear" Nightmare spoke and looked Jarrod into the eyes..

((Nightmare do not TAKE the soul.. He just duplicate it, to obtain information, memory and things about the character..))

"How about that giant sword of yours." Jarrod answered.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 07:47 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Nightmare laughed out loud.. "This sword is worth more than a thousand of your souls would ever be worth, mortal" He said and grinned wickedly.. "In order to obtain this sword, you are required to win a tournament far greater than this one.. The tournament that have been reanimated twice.. The one I have won twice.." He said shortly afterwards.. "No, thank you.. You can however get to know me, as an reward if you are victorious.. That is the reversed effect of what I will do to you if I win" He said, leaning over his sword..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 07:57 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by jewallac
~You do know that my character, Jessy, is only 16 years old.~

Jessy looked at her funny. Was she serious? Average? There was definitely no one average here.

"What exactly do you mean when you say you want to fight someone average? You do know that this a fighting tournament and that most of these people have been fighting for most of their lives. Some of them aren't even human."

"Well, by average I mean the average weight. I am not very strong, you see" She said, playing with her hair and with a smile on her face. "I am aware of the fact that many here is not even humans. Well, do not mind that. You would not understand. My way of fighting is" She paused a while "complicated" She said shortly after, smiling at the man.

"What powers do you possess then, sir?" She asked the man, looking up at him. He was taller than she was, forcing her to lean her head upwards slightly when talking. "Oh, meet Teddy!" She said, holding her bear up to Jessy.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 08:01 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Nightmare laughed out loud.. "This sword is worth more than a thousand of your souls would ever be worth, mortal" He said and grinned wickedly.. "In order to obtain this sword, you are required to win a tournament far greater than this one.. The tournament that have been reanimated twice.. The one I have won twice.." He said shortly afterwards.. "No, thank you.. You can however get to know me, as an reward if you are victorious.. That is the reversed effect of what I will do to you if I win" He said, leaning over his sword..

"Getting a little cocky? That's fine. But the thing is...you don't know a thing about me. Bragging about one's skills is useless unless you know your opponent. Because there's a surprise around every corner." Jarrod responded to what he thought was him gloating.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 09:35 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Braging?" Nightmare said and laughed.. "There is a certain difference between sharing facts, and braging.. I am just thinking of your own good.." He said and looked at Jarrod.. "Gaining control of your soul for a moment, will teach me anything I need to know about you" He said with a grin.. "So much for your element of suprise.. Besides, if it were not because I was curious of you, I would not make this bet.. I doubt someone like you could win over me, no matter how many suprises you give me!"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:02 PM