KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-man 3 game?

Spider-man 3 game?
Started by: Jyppe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

YOUR ALL GOING TO HYPERVENTALATE WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!!!

SPIDERMAN 3 THE OFFICIAL GAME TRAILER....WTH ACTUALLY IN GAME PLAYING.
This is the most detail I have ever seen in a spiderman game. Also, you actually go inside the sewer and the Subways. This makes me even more confident that the Lizard will be in this. Black spiderman kicks ass!

PWNT

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 08:26 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I just found something else online.

Spiderman 3 game interview

Swing speed looks slow but it might not be the latest version.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 10:58 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

One other thing. Notice how there are like five cars being whipped at spiderman at a time in the trailer and interview I posted? Someone with incredible Speed and Strength is doing that. I think its Rhino, but thats just me.

I think its going to be like this.
Villains (Wii):
Venom
Sandman
Goblin
Morbius
Shriek
Lizard
Shocker
Rhino

Thats eight villians so far with just guesses but there's still 4 more.

The fight with the goblin and sandman in the game look cool.

The trailer shows sandman at the end.

The interview shows then seconds of the fight with Harry. It's so cool!!!

PWNT

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 11:57 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'm interested to see how the Wii version is, what with the swinging mechanic and all.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 12:00 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

You know what would be cool? If Scorpion from the first Spider-man came back. I just want to see what happens because that dude just disappeared and never came back.

Who I don't want back is Mysterio. The Spider-man 2 version of him was pathetic and boring. His levels sucked. It would be cool if he was like the Animated Series Mysterio. That dude had the best special effects.

Spider-man 2 Mysterio:
thumb down

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TAS Mysterio:
thumb up
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

PWNT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 01:24 AM
steverules
The doctor

ooook then

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 02:39 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

thanks for the links folks, satan i know what you are talking i got the pc version and it sucks, to hell.....i finish in 1 hour, and im not a quickly player.
my fear about this game for pc version is that they do the same they did with ultimate alliance and make it unplayeble for pc......i mean a friend of mine has a nvidia 6800 gts or gtx if i recall correct and UA was crawling on his system and he has 2 gb ram, 3ghz pentium!!!
all due to shaders.....everythime there was a fire or smoke the game pratically freezed....i expect the same to happen here.but hope it does not,or at least that it has an option to disable shader or go back to shader 2, in ua there was no such option!!!! for us it was the ultimate deception.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 02:56 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

just saw the clips, looks like the ps3 version,it was too smooth,i loved the graphics and i hope we can go underground as we wish not only like gta only open underground when a certain mission is completed.
my only grief is the super combos,like spider is on mid air punching without touching the gound,and i disliked the simbiont strikes,it has those bash from nightcrawler,realy hate it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:02 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Photo's of the Spiderman 3 game (that are not in any trailers or interviews).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoURRD7NU98&NR

PWNT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:11 AM
Spiderman_RJ

they are actually in the trailer most of them.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:39 AM
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
they are actually in the trailer most of them.

I mostly put it up for the bosses. Game Beetle looks weird....

PWNT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 12:48 PM
the_satan32

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
thanks for the links folks, satan i know what you are talking i got the pc version and it sucks, to hell.....i finish in 1 hour, and im not a quickly player.
my fear about this game for pc version is that they do the same they did with ultimate alliance and make it unplayeble for pc......i mean a friend of mine has a nvidia 6800 gts or gtx if i recall correct and UA was crawling on his system and he has 2 gb ram, 3ghz pentium!!!
all due to shaders.....everythime there was a fire or smoke the game pratically freezed....i expect the same to happen here.but hope it does not,or at least that it has an option to disable shader or go back to shader 2, in ua there was no such option!!!! for us it was the ultimate deception.

I have MUA and I play it with all effects on 1280 x 1024 resolution. It runs rather well so I think SM3 will run too. As for the shaders if there are problems just turn off the advanced lighting. My PC is with 3 GHz, 1gb Ram and a Ati Radeon 1600. The trailer looks awesome as does Spidey (black and normal suit).

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:23 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Originally posted by Arachnid1
YOUR ALL GOING TO HYPERVENTALATE WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!!!

SPIDERMAN 3 THE OFFICIAL GAME TRAILER....WTH ACTUALLY IN GAME PLAYING.
This is the most detail I have ever seen in a spiderman game. Also, you actually go inside the sewer and the Subways. This makes me even more confident that the Lizard will be in this. Black spiderman kicks ass!

Dude I just posted that in this topic on the first page!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:25 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Dude I just posted that in this topic on the first page!

CRUD!!!! I was beat to it again??!!!!

I was late by 2 minutes on my other forums....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

PWNT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:32 PM
Arachnid1

I don't know how but somebody from Wiki found out that Scorpion from Spiderman 1 is reurning in this game.

So far, this is what I think.
Villains (Wii):
Venom
Sandman
Goblin
Morbius
Shriek
Lizard
Shocker
Rhino
Scorpion

3 more villains for Wii. 1 more for everything else.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:47 PM
Spiderman_RJ

arachnid beetle is not on the game,the person spidey is webbing inside a train is actually one of a gang members.

my opinion on the new spider sense until i actually see it is i dont like it at all! the producer said the spider sense will be activated by a button wich will show the wolrd in a dark gray color while enemies are red,
its stupid to have to activate a button to use spider sense, i liked the version activision had on spider man 2 and spiderman the game for ps1,where the tingles apear before a attack although on spiderman 2 it was very slow to give you time to dodge.

second the simbionte power ups seem to be releashing a bassh black smoke like nightcrawler does, veeeeeeeery original they shold had put tentacles or sth.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 02:32 AM
Arachnid1

I don't know how but somebody from Wiki found out that Scorpion from Spiderman 1 is reurning in this game.

So far, this is what I think.
Villains (Wii):
Venom
Sandman
Goblin
Morbius
Shriek
Lizard
Shocker
Rhino
Scorpion

3 more villains for Wii. 1 more for everything else.

Wiki found out about alot of the villains.

Wii:
Confirmed:
Venom
Sandman
New Goblin- thats the second goblins name. Not Green Goblin.
Shriek
Morbius

Unconfirmed:
Shocker
Kraven
Rhino
Electro
Carlyle
Scorpion
Lizard

Looks like there trying to put all the best villains into one game. Except Carlyle. I don't know him.

I was right about
Shocker
Rhino
Scorpion
Lizard
Morbius
Shriek
Venom
Sandman
New Goblin

Thats everyone on my list. laughing

PWNT

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:29 PM
Spider-Chris

I think the game is gonna be awesome!! smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:46 PM
Spider-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Spider-Chris
I think the game is gonna be awesome!! smile

Same here! Except Carlyle. I still don't know him. He doesn't even have his own wiki profile. I wish he was replaced with the kingpin or Morlun.....

PWNT

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:56 PM
doctorstrongbad

Same here! Except Carlyle. I still don't know him. He doesn't even have his own wiki profile. I wish he was replaced with the kingpin or Morlun.....

Thats bad if your not on Wiki. Unless you wanna start one for him? hehe

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:49 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote