KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-man 3 game?

Spider-man 3 game?
Started by: Jyppe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the_satan32
I didn't know Spidey made an appearance. I played the game and reached the level in which Wolverine fights Juggernaut but I never finished the game.

Where does Spidey make an appearance?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 05:36 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Uhm i think it's in an unlockable video just before Wolverine goes to fight magneto

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 07:15 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Can it be unlocked by Cheats?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 07:32 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yes, there is a specific cheat for all the unlockable video's. Mine was PS2 version so I dunno if the cheats are different or not.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 07:41 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by steverules
Yes, there is a specific cheat for all the unlockable video's. Mine was PS2 version so I dunno if the cheats are different or not.

Are we talking about X2 Wolverines revenge? If so, yes, there is a unlockable cut scene there. It can also be unlocked with codes.

To bad you never got to fight Omega Red thugh. The best fight in it for me was the one with juggernaut. Second comes the first Sabretooth fight and then its lady deathstrike.

Pretty good game.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 10:06 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

game looks great, im going to get it

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 10:21 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Are we talking about X2 Wolverines revenge? If so, yes, there is a unlockable cut scene there.

Well what happens in this cut scene because I don't want to reinstall the game.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:24 AM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank_6603
Cybernetic Spirit

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Anywho apparently only PS3 owners can play as the new goblin us 360 owners are screwed on that one
link:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/766/766675p1.html

Great so the 12 ppl that bought the ps3 are happy...anywho I loved Spider-man 2 and would pop it in whenever i ran out of comics to read. Can't wait for the third on the graphics are pretty and you know the gameplay is gonna rock they nailed the web swinging in spidey-2 now we get to web around in HIGH DEF BABY!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:35 AM
Tank_6603 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank_6603 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank_6603 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Does anyone know if u can be Venom in the game?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 11:26 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Does anyone know if u can be Venom in the game?

He was fun to play in Ultimate Spider-man.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:14 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
He was fun to play in Ultimate Spider-man.

Not so much, it was like playing with a black Hulk with tendrils. It had running, jumping, killing and... that's it. However I liked the Venom vs. Wolverine battle.

I also don't think there is time to play with him since Venom appears at the end.

Besides we'll be playing with a black suited Spidey and if he's done like in the animated series he's going to be cooler and more powerful than Venom.

Last edited by the_satan32 on Mar 15th, 2007 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:24 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Not so much, it was like playing with a black Hulk with tendrils. It had running, jumping, killing and... that's it. However I liked the Venom vs. Wolverine battle.

I also don't think there is time to play with him since Venom appears at the end.

Besides we'll be playing with a black suited Spidey and if he's done like in the animated series he's going to be cooler and more powerful than Venom.

Yeah black suit Spidey is faster and stronger than his normal self.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:50 PM
Spiderman_RJ

did you see the new trailer? its show more animations from ingame..and show how the game is HUGE! the sewers scene was amazing, also it shows how much they improved the webslinging.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/act...amp;om_clk=tabs

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 04:29 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Well what happens in this cut scene because I don't want to reinstall the game.

When wolverine goes looking for magneto, somebody is comming up behind him from the sky. He turns around and slashed at the figure who ducks and does a summersault into the air and is revealed to be Spiderman, who also came to clean up a mess made by a certain Sabretooth idol we all know. Then they talk and I think Spiderman justr Swings off in the end.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 07:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
did you see the new trailer? its show more animations from ingame..and show how the game is HUGE! the sewers scene was amazing, also it shows how much they improved the webslinging.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/act...amp;om_clk=tabs

Cool. Nice job man.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 07:44 PM
the_satan32

Originally posted by Arachnid1
When wolverine goes looking for magneto, somebody is comming up behind him from the sky. He turns around and slashed at the figure who ducks and does a summersault into the air and is revealed to be Spiderman, who also came to clean up a mess made by a certain Sabretooth idol we all know. Then they talk and I think Spiderman justr Swings off in the end.

I see, thanks.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 07:47 PM
the_satan32

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Yeah black suit Spidey is faster and stronger than his normal self.

And not just that he also seems pissed most of the time. In TAS he was willing to kill Rhino and Shocker. I always thought this version of Spider-Man is way more bad ass than Venom.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 08:00 PM
Spiderman_RJ

this game will suck!
reason:
i dont like the combos moves i saw in the trailer,not very spiderman like

forget the cool moves of swinging you saw in the trailer i linked here, they are all cinematics!!! the only real in game is when it shows spider from back view swinging up to sewers pipes

activision havent done their homework,this game also contain STUPID RACES! and boss chasing,wich part of boring they didnt get on sm2 and usm?

"cineinteractive" what fun is in seeing a bunch of button on screen to push at a given time? this totaly kill the "imersion" of being spiderman.
i would rather do those moves myself.

also the producer is talking a lot, this is never a good thing.

i'll buy it anyway since i never got a chance to swing in NY on sm2.but be warned.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 03:53 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Here's the exclusives for the game's VIP site.

http://web.sm3thegame.com/indexnew.php

Stuff in every version of the game
* Large, open ended world (most likely excludes GBA).
* 10 different storylines (possibly excludes DS and GBA, two of the storylines are different on Wii, PS2, and PSP).
* Symbiote Suit's Rage System (excludes DS and possibly GBA).
* Movie storyline (possibly modified one for GBA).
* When the game is 100% completed, there is a secret unlockable (unknown if also for Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, GBA versions).

Wii
* Unique controls featuring the Nunchuk and Wii Remote.
* Mobius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)
* Ability to switch between the symbiote suit and traditional suit at will.
* Excessive use of the symbiote suit and high crime rate will effect the city (dark and moody clouds, trash build-up, grumpy citizens, etc).
* Pressing the C button will re-center the camera behind Spider-Man.
* Holding the C button and moving the Nunchuk horizontally or vertically will allow you to look around freely.
* Cineractives will use motion-controls.
* Cineractives will take place in different places than the 360/PS3 version.
* Supports 16:9 and progressive scan.
* Will have unique unlockables not on 360 or PS3.

* Functionality with Xbox Live (not multiplayer).

PS3
* Has a Collector's Edition that has an extra DVD with special content. The DVD contains webisodes from the SM3 movie, interview with Avi Arad, behind the scenes talks with the cast of SM3, special SM3 trailers, and more.
* New Goblin is playable in the Collector's Edition version.
* New Goblin is controlled by the SIXAXIS gamepad.
* The SIXAXIS is only used by NG and the Cineractives. It is not usable during any other gameplay.
* As New Goblin, you can play in 10 exclusive missions and participate in Crime Events.

PS2
* Has a Collector's Edition that has an extra DVD with special content. The DVD contains webisodes from the SM3 movie, interview with Avi Arad, behind the scenes talks with the cast of SM3, special SM3 trailers, and more.
* Morbius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)
* Excessive use of the symbiote suit and high crime rate will effect the city (dark and moody clouds, trash build-up, grumpy citizens, etc).
* Controls are more like the PSP version.
* City is 2.5 times bigger than SM2 for PS2.

DS
* Full touch-screen fights and web swinging.
* Unique missions (different than Wii and PS2).
* Open ended word is only a little smaller than Wii's and PS2's.
* When angered, the symbiote costume takes over and you're able to use your abilities immediately.
* There will be a DS Download Demo of Spider-Man 3 for the DS sometime around May. -NEW-

PSP
* Morbius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)

GBA

PC
* Same version as the 360, ported by Beenox.

That is a post from London_Mark_6123 from my other forums. Some stuff in there is pretty cool. And the Wii and PS2 may be better! Not suckier! Got to post this in my Spiderman 3 wii and ps2 version might suck thread!

PWNT

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 08:09 PM
the_satan32

I only have a PC and that's everything I need. I don't want to judge a game that hasn't been released yet but I think it will be good. Looks like the Wii is the best version in terms of extra content but it doesn't matter to me that much as long as the core of the game is done right.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 08:32 PM