KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Apocalypse Respect Thread

The Apocalypse Respect Thread
Started by: Evil_Ash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

laughing It's called a god complex. And dude, look at his face. It's pretty hard to get dates with those lips. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 07:00 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Dude! Girls want guys with money and power. I bet he got no problem with either one of those evil face shifty

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 07:36 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Well, I've never seem Apoc give a shit about money. As for Power, oh yeah. Classic has that in spades.

: "We be pimping it since 30BCE. I am Apocalypse, THE ORIGINAL OG! RESPECT!"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:44 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Here's Râ's A-Pocalypse!

The alagram version of Apocalypse and Ra's Al Ghul. cool

(please log in to view the image)

And here is his daugther. Lady Talia.

The alagram version of Lady Deathstrike and Talia. big grin

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:08 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Apocalypse has singlehandedly killed off an entire tribe of N’Garai in the past. The N’Garai have ruled the Earth in the past and granted immense power to Belasco, and The Shadowqueen, Master Khan, and Kulan Gath, amongst others. Small groups of N’Garai have given the Hulk (and killed The Puffball Collective), Darkhold Redeemers, and X-Men much trouble, while individuals were good fights for individual superbeings like Wolverine, Shadowcat, and Sabretooth, and individuals even stole souls like Archangel’s soul. Kierrok, a team threat, who’s eye was used to magically beat the X-Men, was a tribe leader.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:44 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

thumb up "False god? Hard to say, but I have seen nothing from you that would make me believe you were any truer." PWNED.

Râ's A-Pocalypse.....utter badassness! big grin Two of my favs amalgamated. And two of my favorite voice actors. The question is, which one should voice this guy? David Warner, or John Colicos? I CAN'T CHOOSE! laughing Lady Talia is pretty cool too.

Btw, I'm guessing Drac couldn't solo a tribe of N’Garai demons? And didn't Apoc beat his ass twice?

Edit: That link was very interesting. Apparently these guys are creations of Cthon. they have some pretty decent feats. Apparently Xavier tried to use TP on Kierrok, the leader, and he was overwhelmed by their evil.

Last edited by TricksterPriest on Feb 24th, 2007 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 12:46 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Apocalypse gained control over the sentient Celestial Ship and enslaved it by controlling it's particles

Apocalypse takes the name and becomes Apocalypse. He also finally achieving his full powers including morphing, only around 20 years after he was found as a baby, thousands of years before he met Saul and found the Celestial Ship.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Dude! Girls want guys with money and power. I bet he got no problem with either one of those evil face shifty

In his original body, Apoc could get any chick. shifty

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:46 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

One of Apocalypse's robots is teleported into Fantastic Four headquarters undetected, hacks into the FF computer, steals info and leaves, all quite easily and without being detected.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:24 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

The Celestials granted Apocalypse one of their ships, and technology, in exchange for something from Apocalypse, which they will return in the next millennia to ask for.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Apocalypse here is dieing and accepts death rather than the Celestials. However, the Celestials revives Apocalypse, and tells him that time has come for him to pay his part of the bargain (Which has yet to be revealed).

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Feb 24th, 2007 at 07:05 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:01 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Uh oh. That's not good. Looks like Apoc is in deep shit. Awesome scans Ash. thumb up big grin I'm gonna pm Manjaro. He said he has the entire Rise of Apocalypse collection, and that he could scan it. the one about about Apoc enslaving the ship was very interesting. Mad props dude. cool

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:19 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Hulk? Bah. Apocalypse is strongest of them all.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:13 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Woah.....,that was badass. thumb up big grin Nice job Ash.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:22 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:29 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:43 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:45 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:08 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:14 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:16 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:30 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:37 AM