KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Apocalypse Respect Thread

The Apocalypse Respect Thread
Started by: Evil_Ash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:38 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:55 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 12:04 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

OMG I cant believe i just spent the last3 hours uploading rise of apoc to photobucket when somebody already did it......

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:52 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:28 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

sad I'm really sorry Manjaro. It was I who asked you to upload it. I apologize for the time that was apparently wasted. erm Sorry dude. Ash......*sigh* I can't bash you for this, since it was just one of those things. Oh well. At least it's out there where people can read it.

Now for my reaction. WOW!!!!!!!! eek! THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST ORIGINS EVER! Dude, APOCALYPSE IS THE MAN! cool That is freaking awesome. You think Magneto has angst? You think Sinister has suffered? You think Juggernaut is powerful? Then hear from one who has lived since time immemorial. HEAR THE WORDS OF EN SABAH NUR, THE HIGH LORD: APOCALYPSE! big grin

: "As the sandstorm cleaves the flesh from the bones of the dead, as the wrath of Rama-Tut cannot be compared to that of a god, So am I above all others on this earth. Thusly did I live in those ancient days. I have learned much since then. But in my centuries of life, I have never forgotten one thing. ONLY THE STRONG HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIFE! As my father Baal taught me in the only way he knew, so do I teach the people of the world. If I must cull the weak to make the strong, I shall do so gladly. IF THE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH ARE TOO WEAK TO SURVIVE ME, THEN THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXIST. FOR I AM THE APOCALYPSE, AND ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE ME! BY MY STRENGTH, BY MY POWER, BY MY WRATH, DOES THE POWER OF GODS STRENGTHEN MANKIND! By blood, by war, by destruction, DO I EMPOWER MUTANTKIND AND MANKIND! Fear my name and quake in terror of my coming, FOR I AM THE HIGH LORD, APOCALYPSE!"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 09:09 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

You can't help but feel sorry for Apoc.

His life somewhat parallels racism.

Everyone just hated and despised him for his different appearance.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:30 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

and despite all that he was still capable of love...from his father to that chick who betrayed him

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:54 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Yeah.....it kinda makes Magneto look like a dick, doesn't it? laughing It really does cast everything he does in a different light. He's a man from a different era, trying to hold onto a code that almost everyone thinks is barbaric and cruel, when to him, it's the only way to ensure the human race can survive and prosper. He's kind of like a mutant Yukio Mishima or a samurai in that regard. reading

Btw, no props for the Apocalypse monologue? shifty

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:04 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

[TROLL]Apocalypse has grey face. Darkseid has grey face. Apocalypse wears blie. Darkseid wears blue. Apoclypse 's name is the same as darkseid's home[/TROLL]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:20 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

shifty yeah........why are you trolling this thread? Go troll one of Xmeat's. whistle

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:28 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

no cause he'll type in caps

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:40 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ouuu, so scary. LOOK I'M XMEAT TYPING IN CAPS. I CANT SPELL OR USE PROPER GRAMMER. UR A COCKSUCKING FANBOY. U NEED TO READ COMICS. laughing Yeah, real intimidating.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:46 AM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ouuu, so scary. LOOK I'M XMEAT TYPING IN CAPS. I CANT SPELL OR USE PROPER GRAMMER. UR A COCKSUCKING FANBOY. U NEED TO READ COMICS. laughing Yeah, real intimidating.

scares the living s*** out of me !

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:57 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Ouuu, so scary. LOOK I'M XMEAT TYPING IN CAPS. I LIKE CATS laughing Yeah, real intimidating.

sad

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:00 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Dude, don't feel sorry for him. Xmeat is one of the worst fanboys I've ever seen. Even Digi said he would ban the guy if he had a good excuse.

And stop spamming up the respect thread. angel

Last edited by TricksterPriest on Feb 26th, 2007 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:09 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i don feel sorry for him. his caps scare me

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:10 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Wuss. stick out tongue

Ahem.

"And stop spamming up the respect thread."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:12 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

sorry mom sad

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:27 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Dude, don't feel sorry for him. Xmeat is one of the worst fanboys I've ever seen. Even Digi said he would ban the guy if he had a good excuse.

And stop spamming up the respect thread. angel
OK then... watch as I raise my almighty hand...

I can almost guarantee xmeat gets banned...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:31 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote