KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Son Goku vs Clark Kent.....Who Wins?
This poll is closed.
Son Goku 12 48.00%
Clark Kent 11 44.00%
Draw 1 4.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Not Sure 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Son Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

Almost every time I see you post it's about someone not posting the kind of thread you like or in the place you like, or when it duplicate. To my knowledge you are not an mod or you would have closed this thread yourself. I know what it's like to have a decent forum cluttered up with useless garbage but sometimes constantly picking on it can be just as frustrating. Bring it to the attention of the mod and relax and let people be. Post on a topic once and a while. Not everyone may feel the same as you. Even if they do it's not cool to gang up on someone no matter what the topic is. Just my opinion.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:37 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I'm curious as to what JP's response will be.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:46 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I don't want to start a fight. I guess my heart just goes out to the people who get picked on. I've been in some pretty vicious forums. It never ends well.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:50 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah.....but I'm still curious.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:55 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

-Talks in gay voice- Guyys Cant we all like just...get along

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:02 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Hey hey haha

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:23 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Wow. no expression

Thats all I can say, this thread has made my brain too numb to comment.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:13 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
Almost every time I see you post it's about someone not posting the kind of thread you like or in the place you like, or when it duplicate. To my knowledge you are not an mod or you would have closed this thread yourself. I know what it's like to have a decent forum cluttered up with useless garbage but sometimes constantly picking on it can be just as frustrating. Bring it to the attention of the mod and relax and let people be. Post on a topic once and a while. Not everyone may feel the same as you. Even if they do it's not cool to gang up on someone no matter what the topic is. Just my opinion.

First of all you've been here what..less than a month? So please dont presume to say that all I post are directions on where or what to post. I post probably 90% of this forums news and spoilers.

Secondly, I hardly "picked on you". If I had trust me, you would know it, ask these other guys.

Third, I dont think it's too much to ask when joining a forums discussion to take the time and look around and see if there is a pattern on how things are done before just going on a posting spree.

Fourth, no Im not a mod here, in fact you couldnt PAY me to moderate on this board there's too much disorganization and shipping for my taste. I mainly post to give these guys the stuff they want to see and most of them appreciate it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:13 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

JP, your going to scare her away.lol

And yes we do appreciate it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:26 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Amazon

It's not about picking on someone, or anything of the like...It's against the rules, simple as that.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:34 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by ~JP~
First of all you've been here what..less than a month? So please dont presume to say that all I post are directions on where or what to post. I post probably 90% of this forums news and spoilers.

Secondly, I hardly "picked on you". If I had trust me, you would know it, ask these other guys.

Third, I dont think it's too much to ask when joining a forums discussion to take the time and look around and see if there is a pattern on how things are done before just going on a posting spree.

Fourth, no Im not a mod here, in fact you couldnt PAY me to moderate on this board there's too much disorganization and shipping for my taste. I mainly post to give these guys the stuff they want to see and most of them appreciate it.

1.)You are right I have not been here that long so I apologize for that comment.
2.)I didn't say you picked on me. I said it seemed like people were starting to pick on hulk43 and that is just as bad as posting a crappy thread in my opinon.
3.)You are right it's not to much to ask that people look before they post pointless garbage but people do make mistakes, and everyone's opinions on what is garbage is different.

I do not want to fight so I will not comment on this anymore. I didn't mean to start anything. I'll drop it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:48 PM
Kon-El

I agree with JP when you join a certain comunity you should take look and see how are things done there so you can blend in to the enviroment, i'm not here very long and i have made some mistakes and JP pointed out to me not to repeat thx JP for the posts and directiones

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:24 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

I agree with JP when you join a certain comunity you should take look and see how are things done there so you can blend in to the enviroment, i'm not here very long and i have made some mistakes and JP pointed out to me so i wont repeat them again thx JP for the posts and corectiones!!! big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:26 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Wtf? and again why cant we all just get along stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 04:25 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because this board is cluttered with @$$holes.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:30 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

No not assholes....Noobs that just joined and make stuping threads.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:55 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lmao!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 02:04 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

DAMIT I Mean STUPID THREADS!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 03:12 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Darkchoco
No not assholes....Noobs that just joined and make stupid threads.

No, Im pretty sure its both.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 03:18 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkchoco
No not assholes....Noobs that just joined and make stuping threads.

Wait a minute! I'm a noob? After being here nearly two years I'm still a noob? Totally didn't know that. And what does "stuping" mean, I've never heard of that word.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 04:11 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote