KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Son Goku vs Clark Kent.....Who Wins?
This poll is closed.
Son Goku 12 48.00%
Clark Kent 11 44.00%
Draw 1 4.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Not Sure 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Son Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sorrow

eek!
FIGHT !! FIGHT !! FIGHT !!
laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:36 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Obviously.. its vegeta wehehe.. joke joke..

for me.. its son goku.. from what i remember there was his thing with no eyebrows.. he's strong there.. forgot what its called

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:36 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7
Obviously.. its vegeta wehehe.. joke joke..

for me.. its son goku.. from what i remember there was his thing with no eyebrows.. he's strong there.. forgot what its called

LMAO, Super Saiyan 3 is what it is. But Goku wouldn't need to be a SSJ3 to beat Clark, hell he might be able to beat him without becoming a Super Saiyan at all.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 04:41 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Here are the forms of Goku.

Attachment: goku's forms.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:07 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, he'd need SSJ3 to beat Clark. Sure, Goku's strong but physically he's not quite there with Clark.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 02:30 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Wow thats why i can stay with one girl, while you go from town to town screwing other peoples moms.

Lol, like I said, you are one stupid bastard. You obviously can't notice what's a joke & with an IQ like that, I can only imagine what kind of girls you can get.

None.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 02:34 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, like I said, you are one stupid bastard. You obviously can't notice what's a joke & with an IQ like that, I can only imagine what kind of girls you can get.

None.

I can tell what you IQ is by just looking at your Icon stick out tongue.

0 IQ.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:16 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Nah, he'd need SSJ3 to beat Clark. Sure, Goku's strong but physically he's not quite there with Clark.

LOL, have you seen Super Saiyan 3? He wouldn't need remotely close to that power to beat Clark, simply transforming into SSJ3 made the entire planet shake and cities were beginning to crumble. People could sense his power from so far away that even Goku had a hard time ITing there, thats damn far. Kibito even says "That cant be Goku! Saiyan powers arnt strong enough to be felt 'THIS' far away!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrcxzly9m-g

Goku would need SSJ1 at best to beat Clark, and even thats pushing it. Goku can, at will, destroy planets with a single finger, in his BASE form. Clark has no chance at all against Goku.

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Mar 2nd, 2007 at 06:21 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:17 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku may be able to beat Clark but that's only because he's not Superman yet. Still, Clark would pose a big threat to Goku & as I've stated before it'd probably take SSJ3 to beat Clark. Also, Clark has the advantage because his powers never really go decrease & with every little bit of sunlight he absorbs, he becomes stronger. However, Goku's power will decrease the longer he's fighting. Also, Clark is definitely faster than Goku, there's no debating that.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:43 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkchoco
I can tell what you IQ is by just looking at your Icon stick out tongue.

0 IQ.

While that is both lame & not funny, I won't be responding to anymore of your posts. Anything else you say to me after this will further prove your immaturity.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:44 PM
Kon-El

Goku may be able to beat Clark but that's only because he's not Superman yet. Still, Clark would pose a big threat to Goku & as I've stated before it'd probably take SSJ3 to beat Clark. Also, Clark has the advantage because his powers never really go decrease & with every little bit of sunlight he absorbs, he becomes stronger. However, Goku's power will decrease the longer he's fighting. Also, Clark is definitely faster than Goku, there's no debating that.

Dude have read what i wrote Clark Superman call him whatever you want is NOT IMUNE TO MAGIC or any kind of magical powers so he wouldnt last very long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

AND STOP WITH THIS LAME DEBATE

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:56 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clark would avoid a fight because he's a pussy like that.

Goku would love to have a fight he's always fighting against everybody have you ever seen him back down from a fight. Unlike Clark he won't try and un awat from it he will turn super saiyan kick Clarks ass all over the place plus Goku can fly and clark can't so who got the advantage now huh

GOKU KICKS A-SS

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 02:58 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

No, like seriously, Goku is faster, stronger and has the better Ki Blasts than the Clark Kent of Smallville. That's no contest.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:10 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Pure Speed, sure, Clark from what we know is faster, but thats only because we actually have no idea at all of how fast Goku really is, its never been stated and nothing has ever given us any clue to his speed. The only thing I can say is that he is so fast you cant see him with your eyes, he needs to be 'sensed' via his ki, and even then at a lot of points he is moving so fast that he cant even be sensed by people even with his ki, thats damn fast too. Plus, Goku has Instant Transmission, which is faster then Clark as it is instant, its like teleporting.

My next question is this: Why would Goku need to be a SSJ3 to beat Clark? Simply because you want him to have to be? Thats not really good enough. I will admit in a pure lifting contest Clark is probably stronger then Goku, but Goku's punches in GT send people flying around the earth, and his punches regularly, with ease send people flying through mountains and buildings for miles. Goku is damn strong, but again, we have no "top weight" he can lift, so its hard to compare. But you have to take into account this as well...

Vegeta's power on earth when he first arrived was 18,000. At this point he ALREADY had enough power to destroy planets. Goku fighting Ginyu was 180,000, Super Saiyan Goku when he FIRST transformed was 15,000,000. Akira Toriyama has not officially stated any powerlevels after the Frieza Saga, so we don't know how strong Goku is at say the Cell games, but never the less, his power increased considerably. To the point even of mastering Super Saiyan 1 so that he could stay in that form as long as he felt like. With that, he would logically be far far stronger then when he fought Frieza when he could barley even control is SSJ form at all. THEN we have SSJ2 and SSJ3 (and 4). Think about how much more power he would logically have gained from when he fought Frieza, its staggering. And since we know it takes about 18,000 as a minimum to destroy a planet, Goku at the time of Frieza could have destroyed a single planet 833 times over with his power. And again, just think about how much more power he would have gained from then to say the Buu saga. The Supreme Kai even admits that the other Supreme Kai's (before Buu killed them) had powerlevels at least 100 times greater then "The one he calles Frieza" (who's powerlevel was about 13,000,000 according to toriyama), and Buu did it with ease as well. So Kid Buu is logically then at least over 100 times more powerful then Frieza and Goku can fight him equally as a SSJ3. This equates to being capable of destroying a planet over 66,600 times. Thats pretty strong wouldn't you say?

Clark cant stand up to power like that, not even close (he cant even stand up to some 'Zoners' for god sake), basically he gets Uberstomped by Goku.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:58 PM
Kon-El

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Pure Speed, sure, Clark from what we know is faster, but thats only because we actually have no idea at all of how fast Goku really is, its never been stated and nothing has ever given us any clue to his speed. The only thing I can say is that he is so fast you cant see him with your eyes, he needs to be 'sensed' via his ki, and even then at a lot of points he is moving so fast that he cant even be sensed by people even with his ki, thats damn fast too. Plus, Goku has Instant Transmission, which is faster then Clark as it is instant, its like teleporting.

My next question is this: Why would Goku need to be a SSJ3 to beat Clark? Simply because you want him to have to be? Thats not really good enough. I will admit in a pure lifting contest Clark is probably stronger then Goku, but Goku's punches in GT send people flying around the earth, and his punches regularly, with ease send people flying through mountains and buildings for miles. Goku is damn strong, but again, we have no "top weight" he can lift, so its hard to compare. But you have to take into account this as well...

Vegeta's power on earth when he first arrived was 18,000. At this point he ALREADY had enough power to destroy planets. Goku fighting Ginyu was 180,000, Super Saiyan Goku when he FIRST transformed was 15,000,000. Akira Toriyama has not officially stated any powerlevels after the Frieza Saga, so we don't know how strong Goku is at say the Cell games, but never the less, his power increased considerably. To the point even of mastering Super Saiyan 1 so that he could stay in that form as long as he felt like. With that, he would logically be far far stronger then when he fought Frieza when he could barley even control is SSJ form at all. THEN we have SSJ2 and SSJ3 (and 4). Think about how much more power he would logically have gained from when he fought Frieza, its staggering. And since we know it takes about 18,000 as a minimum to destroy a planet, Goku at the time of Frieza could have destroyed a single planet 833 times over with his power. And again, just think about how much more power he would have gained from then to say the Buu saga. The Supreme Kai even admits that the other Supreme Kai's (before Buu killed them) had powerlevels at least 100 times greater then "The one he calles Frieza" (who's powerlevel was about 13,000,000 according to toriyama), and Buu did it with ease as well. So Kid Buu is logically then at least over 100 times more powerful then Frieza and Goku can fight him equally as a SSJ3. This equates to being capable of destroying a planet over 66,600 times. Thats pretty strong wouldn't you say?

Clark cant stand up to power like that, not even close (he cant even stand up to some 'Zoners' for god sake), basically he gets Uberstomped by Goku.

Well said my friend i couldnt put it better myself, so Hulk i think that this post answers your lame Goku vs Superman question!!!!!!!!!!

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 08:46 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kon-El
Dude have read what i wrote Clark Superman call him whatever you want is NOT IMUNE TO MAGIC or any kind of magical powers so he wouldnt last very long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

AND STOP WITH THIS LAME DEBATE

Ki is not magic, Gohan even explains that to Videl.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:11 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

I'm not saying Goku would have to be SSJ3 to fight Clark because I'd want him to be. I think he'd possibly need to be a SSJ because Clark's one tough son of a----well, you know the rest. Also, from what I see, Goku doesn't have much physical strength as he's never really seen lifting heavy objects. At the most Goku could probably lift at least 700 tons, if that. I understand that Goku is pretty strong with Ki attacks but all I'm saying is that Clark would be able to stand up to him. You're making it seem like Clark is completely helpless & is a weakling which he clearly isn't. All the DBZ characters really specialize in is Ki attacks & Clark is fast enough to dodge them. In a fist fight, Goku would most definitely get his block knocked off. I'm not trying to say Goku is weak but I don't think he'd be able to take Clark out easily, especially when Clark is absorbing solar energy every second. Sure, Goku would be able to defeat Clark Kent but against Superman Goku would more than likely be curbstomped in only a matter of moments. Then again, I could be wrong but I doubt it, given Superman's history of historic & impressive feats of strength, speed, endurance, etc.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:30 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Uh Who Cares? DragonBall Z is Stupid. That is all.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 04:17 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I'm not saying Goku would have to be SSJ3 to fight Clark because I'd want him to be. I think he'd possibly need to be a SSJ because Clark's one tough son of a----well, you know the rest. Also, from what I see, Goku doesn't have much physical strength as he's never really seen lifting heavy objects. At the most Goku could probably lift at least 700 tons, if that. I understand that Goku is pretty strong with Ki attacks but all I'm saying is that Clark would be able to stand up to him. You're making it seem like Clark is completely helpless & is a weakling which he clearly isn't. All the DBZ characters really specialize in is Ki attacks & Clark is fast enough to dodge them. In a fist fight, Goku would most definitely get his block knocked off. I'm not trying to say Goku is weak but I don't think he'd be able to take Clark out easily, especially when Clark is absorbing solar energy every second. Sure, Goku would be able to defeat Clark Kent but against Superman Goku would more than likely be curbstomped in only a matter of moments. Then again, I could be wrong but I doubt it, given Superman's history of historic & impressive feats of strength, speed, endurance, etc.

Clark is going to dodge a blast capable of destroying the earth 66,000 times over? I don't think so, seeing as the earth would be completely obliterated. Clark is fast, but there's no way he could get out of the way of the planet that he is standing on exploding.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:07 PM
Magee

Oh dear here we go with the lies. When the hell has anyone in DBZ ever shown the ability to blow up a planet 66 thousand times over? Goku has never even shown capable of blowing up a planet yet multiple fanboys believe he can destroy the universe lmao. Even if he could Goku dies and Superman wins because Supes can survive in space. Superman is faster, stronger more durable one punch from Superman sends Goku in to orbit. However if this is smallville Clark then Goku wins 10/10.

Also Goku is shown out of breathe and exhausted on multiple occasions after using a kamehameha which is only able to cause craters.

Last edited by Magee on Mar 4th, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:31 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote