KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know you're obsessed when...

You know you're obsessed when...
Started by: AudioHeart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (84): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Ok, thanks

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:51 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Omg u ppl are killing me with ur awsome siggys!

I Love ur siggy AudioHeart! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:57 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Omg u ppl are killing me with ur awsome siggys!

I Love ur siggy AudioHeart! big grin

Thankyou soo soo much PirateDiva, I love yours too !!! big grin

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:59 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I KNOW!! Everyones siggys are hot!! Me estoy mojando los panties!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:59 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

*drools all over keyboard* It's AWEsome! WOOOw I need a new siggy or I'll be jealouse! I love this one sailorleo made for me and that's why I kept it so long but....

can anyone make one for me? *batts eyelashes*

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:00 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I KNOW!! Everyones siggys are hot!! Me estoy mojando los panties!

I know I already told you I loved your siggy Chiki Mina, but WHERE did you get that picture where jack and liz are looking back from???

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:01 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ Its on a cover of a book thats out!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:04 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
*drools all over keyboard* It's AWEsome! WOOOw I need a new siggy or I'll be jealouse! I love this one sailorleo made for me and that's why I kept it so long but....

Im making lovethemtigers one which I know she is going to die for. I could make you one big grin

quote:
I know I already told you I loved your siggy Chiki Mina, but WHERE did you get that picture where jack and liz are looking back from???

From this smile

Attachment: 142310319x_01__ss500_sclzzzzzzz_v44216135_.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:06 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

I'll make you one, no problem wink big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:07 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

OMG thankyou Chiki Mina

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:08 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

You're very much welcome!

giggle, tee, you got two people who wants to make you a siggy stick out tongue lol. You are a popular girl wink

Of, gals. Im going to try to sleep again. I have class at 9am and I hope not to work afterwards...*crosses fingers*

Nighties. KEEP THE FAITH xoxo big grin Chew your Orbitz!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:11 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Night Night!!! Muah!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:20 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
You're very much welcome!

giggle, tee, you got two people who wants to make you a siggy stick out tongue lol. You are a popular girl wink

Of, gals. Im going to try to sleep again. I have class at 9am and I hope not to work afterwards...*crosses fingers*

Nighties. KEEP THE FAITH xoxo big grin Chew your Orbitz!

Will do all of those and thnx both of u!!! really appreciate it especially since both your sigies are killing me!! Don't rush at all. Take your time with it, I don't want u to get tired over it. Dream of Johnny!

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:21 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by AudioHeart
Thankyou soo soo much PirateDiva, I love yours too !!! big grin

LOL...Why Thank YoU Darlin!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:23 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

haha LOL!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:34 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol!

You know your obsessed when you start an obsession threadwink

You know your obsessed when you keep listing god knows what about what you do to show your obsession, and you blabble on and on and on about absolutely nothing when you say a tiny bit about pirates, then you still continue to babble on and on.

You know your obsessed when you have read the above reasons about being obsessed with pirates

You know your obsessed when if someone spells a characters name wrong or the title wrong, or anything relating to this topic, you scream your lungs off at them

You know your obsessed when you even bother to read what im typing.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Last edited by Tramps Lady on Mar 2nd, 2007 at 11:15 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 11:11 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yeah, i need a good pirates one, i asked my friend *who despises jack/liz shippers* to make a j/l one and, shes half way, but she never works on it....

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 11:14 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
lol!

Damn. Caught again.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:09 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

^^^^^^^i needed some fun...i was bored lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:05 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
lol!

You know your obsessed when you start an obsession threadwink

You know your obsessed when you keep listing god knows what about what you do to show your obsession, and you blabble on and on and on about absolutely nothing when you say a tiny bit about pirates, then you still continue to babble on and on.

You know your obsessed when you have read the above reasons about being obsessed with pirates

You know your obsessed when if someone spells a characters name wrong or the title wrong, or anything relating to this topic, you scream your lungs off at them

EVERY WORD IS TRUE!!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:13 AM