KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know you're obsessed when...

You know you're obsessed when...
Started by: AudioHeart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (84): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

you know our obsessed that you put POTC 1 and 2 and every trailer youve seen for it on ur iPod

You know your obsessed when youve put "professional pirate" by the muppets on ur iPod

You know your obsessed when you wont allow your sister to cut out any pics relating to potc/johnny from magzines

You know your obsessed when you even cut the tinyest article about pirates from a mag

You know your obsessed when you made ur own comp wallpaper realating to potc/johnny

You know your obsessed when you have the book "pirateology"

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:18 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AudioHeart
EVERY WORD IS TRUE!!!

every one in that post? evn the LOL?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:18 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

yes, you must remember that I LOL EVERYTHING.....LOL

(I have a book on Pirateology) pirate

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:42 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

the book is called that, i have the collection, besides dragonology, they're stoopid

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:52 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Isn't that what I said

Ok, I have a book on Pirateology (that's what it's called) I also have one on Wizardology (that's what it's called) and I have a book on Egyptology ( that's what it's called) and I have a book on Dragonology (that's what it's called)

Wheww...

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:57 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

wow!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:59 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yeah i have all that collection which is what u have, besides dragonology, i dont like dragons really.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:00 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Mei neither, but it was a gift, my favs are pirateology and egyptology

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:01 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

You know you're obsessed when....EVERYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER RELATES TO POTC/JOHNNY DEPP/JACK SPARROW

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:02 AM
pirate179

well i know i am obsessed!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:02 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol!!!

you knwo ur obsessed when you download little pics and change the normal "my documents" pictures etc. withc the pirate pics

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:04 AM
pirate179

me again!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:06 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol, you know your obsessed coz yhou just know(majorly guilty!)

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:08 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

your obsessed when almost all pictures on you pc are POTC ones...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:21 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

guilty again!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:22 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

you know ur obsessed when ppl say ur not aand then when they really no u, they stay as far away from u as possible

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:27 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol!

obsessed when all you could think about is jack... and AWe... almost...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:30 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

guilty again!!! stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:31 AM
aelizabeth
--~*~--

you know you're obsessed when you post on this thread stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:33 AM
aelizabeth is currently offline Click here to Send aelizabeth a Private Message Find more posts by aelizabeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

big grin

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:34 AM