KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect KMC Comic Tournaments

Respect KMC Comic Tournaments
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

My hope in fitting everything me might need onto page 1 is simply so that we don't have to feel inhibited about talking in this thread. I hope this thread can act as a place to discuss past tourneys, current tourneys, and possible future ones as well. The research took a while, and I enlisted the aid of a few people to help me dig up links to the battle threads and such, but I think it's worth it.

I'm a sucker for lists and stats, so this is dreadfully fun for me...and will hopefully encourage more excitement for future tournaments.

Anyway, enjoy!

big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 09:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Don't worry about your silly order, Digi.

When I win the next tournament, I'll have three posts-worth of comments for you, just to screw up your silly order.

P.S. Does this mean we can ALL make off-beat respect threads now?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:09 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Don't worry about your silly order, Digi.

When I win the next tournament, I'll have three posts-worth of comments for you, just to screw up your silly order.

P.S. Does this mean we can ALL make off-beat respect threads now?

...this still applies to comics. And I've asked participants to limit themselves to a reasonable amount, or I wouldn't be able to add everything. So you can stop trying to find loopholes. You're like the student in my one class who asks for extra credit every time he so much as sneezes.

wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:12 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by DigiMark007
...this still applies to comics. And I've asked participants to limit themselves to a reasonable amount, or I wouldn't be able to add everything. So you can stop trying to find loopholes. You're like the student in my one class who asks for extra credit every time he so much as sneezes.

wink

Comic related respect threads only, hey?

Well, I do post in a Comic Book Forum...

That's right, I'm not just mischievous and power-hungry, I'm a little bit conceited too.

Besides, I'm sure that kid will grow up to win a Nobel Prize on how sneezing actually uses a great percentage of our thought power... or something along those lines. And you'll be sorry you ever doubted him. Or me.

In the mean time, just prep yourself for the next tourney Digi.

P.S. : You're a teacher?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:22 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Oh, man... My tourneys are like a hall of shame...

I wasn't so bad in Evangel's Tourney, except that I based all my arguments on an obscure character that only one person besides me had heard of, and then didn't use any scans to back it up... For all other people knew, Erica might as well have not existed.

Batdude's Tourney... I don't even want to talk about it. I gave up without a fight, had no grasp of even the simplist rules, was deluded by Evangels lower quality trourney into thinking it would be a cakewalk... plus I spent way to much energy yelling at my partner... It was an infinitly depressing experience.

But, I think that I nontheless will get my groove on the next tourney...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:37 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yes, I'm a teacher.

And good luck if you enter Smurph. I'm out of tourneys for a long while, so you won't have to deal with me.

P.S. Yeah, pretty pathetic Kandy. Step it up. stick out tongue

P.P.S. Just kidding

P.P.P.S. But seriously, step it up. no expression

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:49 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

It’s a shame I didn’t get a chance to participate in this tournament.
Me and another member would have posted…..an interesting meshing and combo to say the least.

But there is always next time.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:12 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Yes, I'm a teacher.

See, that's the funny thing about Digi.

At first he sounds like a gay accountant.

Surprisingly enough, he's not an accountant.

P.S. Any true Canadian would understand the reference.
P.P.S. I'll leave the thread before I get banned for spam and rude insinuations.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:23 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
See, that's the funny thing about Digi.

At first he sounds like a gay accountant.

Surprisingly enough, he's not an accountant.
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Smurph's entering the next tourney?

....I see either an awesome team-up or a clash of the TITANS!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:37 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Smurph's entering the next tourney?

....I see either an awesome team-up or a clash of the TITANS!!!

We shall see, Martian.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:44 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Time reveals all,my old friend

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:46 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Did Evangel host another "Slugfest" tourney that I may have missed? I thought she only hosted the herald amalgam one and the more recent multi-level tourney.

Someone said that she had, so any information on it would be appreciated.

smile

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 07:02 PM
King Kandy

Did Evangel host another "Slugfest" tourney that I may have missed? I thought she only hosted the herald amalgam one and the more recent multi-level tourney.

Someone said that she had, so any information on it would be appreciated.

smile

She did two multi-level ones.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:55 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by King Kandy
She did two multi-level ones.

Hmm.

Does anyone have links to this, or at least details on it?

I'll look into it too, but help is appreciated.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:18 PM
Smurph
------

Her first "Slugfest" tourney, right?

'Cause this latest one was #2

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:01 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, that one....it seems I missed it altogether for the thread.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:05 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Found it. I'll re-arrange the first page accordingly in a bit.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:26 AM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

I'm a sucker for lists and stats

obsessive compulsive... evil face

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:27 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

At least he admits his bad side....

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:41 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote