KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect KMC Comic Tournaments

Respect KMC Comic Tournaments
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

I just like looking at stuff that interests me like this. Not really OCD, since I don't stress about stuff.

But meh.

Anyway.

Updates

I added in the very 1st tourney we ever had (Evangel's 1st "Slugfest") and updated the participants and character sections accordingly. I'm also adding pr/Rew's signature to the showcase area.

Also, Spawn was on the winning team in Tourney #1. He's the only "indie" person ever to win one.

Also, congrats to Loot (formerly Norrin Radd). Our newest champion....who is technically our oldest champion.

smile

Last edited by Digi on Mar 4th, 2007 at 01:16 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 01:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This next tournament should be epic. Be sure to give me and Devil Lance credit for starting this one. stick out tongue Btw, Mongooses ftw! laughing We're fully expecting to get killed against the GLC, but we at least want to take down those illuminati bastards. wink Good luck Digi, not that your rigged ass team needs it. laughing

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:26 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Just wanted to pop in and say...AWESOME thread. big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:26 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

was there ever a street tourny?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:45 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yes, there was 1 street tourney....but it was a very loose "street" level. An amalgam tournament. Jinzin was the winner.

Also, thanks guys. And yes, you'll get credit Trixie.

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 12:13 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Just found a youtube video that would have backed up all my Kull energy absorbing armour (or EAA as I came to call it) claims from the Street Amalgam tourney ... Replay anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3T9e5N5mMw

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:28 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
sad

My sentiments exactly (Space Phantom becoming Herc, that is....I could care less about your Kull crap stick out tongue )

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:12 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

miffed

*Drafts Wimpy from Popeye*

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 03:29 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This next tournament should be epic. Be sure to give me and Devil Lance credit for starting this one. stick out tongue Btw, Mongooses ftw! laughing We're fully expecting to get killed against the GLC, but we at least want to take down those illuminati bastards. wink Good luck Digi, not that your rigged ass team needs it. laughing
Funny... because my plan has nothing to do with winning the tourney... but going against whatever team you guys are on... which would automatically give us the win...
Winning tourneys is for others, but if you can achieve the goal you set out to do, then you are already a winner...

You're going down son.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Mar 22nd, 2007 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

ive never even enter a tourny

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 07:11 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I have 2 goals in this tourney.

1.Stomp Tricker into the ground mercilessely one last time.

2.Move onto bigger fish.Digi,i will be avenged,and Souja is with me in spirit.For BILL,ATOM and the JUGGERNAUT *****!!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 08:16 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Should note that I beat Stormfront, but I forfeited my position so she could continue in disgust of how many people voted for her. I was disgusted that so many people would vote for a character I felt was completely inferior to mine, and were voting simply against me because they disliked me.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 11:58 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Should note that I beat Stormfront, but I forfeited my position so she could continue in disgust of how many people voted for her. I was disgusted that so many people would vote for a character I felt was completely inferior to mine, and were voting simply against me because they disliked me.
'
what? You lost lost the vote and yet you say you forfeited your position how does that even make sense?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:17 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I won the vote.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:23 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I won the vote.

if you won the vote then what the hell was the point in saying she get votes becuase people hate you? If people hated you then you would not have won the votes.

also the tournies have nothing to do with who likes you it based on who did better in the debate.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:34 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Yes, because EVERYONE is completely UNBIASED. You go back to your perfect little world where everyone is friendly and Wolverine is worshiped as god.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:46 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Yes, because EVERYONE is completely UNBIASED. You go back to your perfect little world where everyone is friendly and Wolverine is worshiped as god.

people are biased, but for you to be pissed off becuase not every one voted for you is just dumb. To assume you deserved all the votes is foolish. Maybe some people did not like you, but it more likly people thought she deserved the win.

also you wonder why people dislike you it for statements like the above as well as whining and saying people did not vote for you becuase they hate you. That just annoys people more. Your response was un needed. There was no need to say anthing if you won hell I hate to see what you say when you lose.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:51 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by capt it up
people are biased, but for you to be pissed off becuase not every one voted for you is just dumb. To assume you deserved all the votes is foolish. Maybe some people did not like you, but it more likly people thought she deserved the win.

also you wonder why people dislike you it for statements like the above as well as whining and saying people did not vote for you becuase they hate you. That just annoys people more. Your response was un needed. There was no need to say anthing if you won hell I hate to see what you say when you lose.

Did I say I deserved all the votes? Did I say I wondered why people dislike me? Since when was I whining?

I didn't see how I managed to only win by ONE vote. It just boggled my mind that people would base their votes off *SF'S* debate and still choose her. Her character was *VERY* powerful, and the main reason he even had half a chance was that people helped him through almost the entire debate, and people voted based on their own ideas and not his. You should be voting on what the debaters put out there, not what you think, it's a battle of who debated better. If it had been a 65-75% majority victory, I wouldn't have been bothered, but ONE vote? No, that's just not right.

People dislike me because I'm an *******. You think I piss people off on purpose and don't expect them to dislike me? That's pretty ****ing stupid if you do.

There's a difference between whining and disgusted. If I had lost and bitched about it that would've been different. I stepped down and decided to let SF continue, if THAT many people ACTUALLY thought he did a good enough job to win our debate, then I wanted to see how far it would carry him. His next debate lasted a handful of pages, with almost every vote going against him. Why would people who were *SO* amazed by his debating prowess suddenly not be interested in his next match? Oh wait, because he wasn't facing big bad Nataku, the forum bully.

Lastly, stop following me around you rat, you antagonize me every chance you get. Go read a TPB and play with yourself or something.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:03 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by capt it up
also the tournies have nothing to do with who likes you it based on who did better in the debate.

No, Nat's right ... These days they don't work like that ... but back when they first started the definitely did (up to a point) .... that's why the voting system changed slightly in every tourney to get to where it is now ... except the ones Evangel runs for some reason.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:30 AM