KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A question about Smith...

A question about Smith...
Started by: vader11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vader11

I hope they can show that, but they didn't...><

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 05:54 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Smith took over the entire Matrix. I think that sort of answers that question.

So what if he took over the entire matrix. The trainstation is a gap between the real world and the matrix.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 10:51 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Just because the Trainman cheap shotted Neo does not mean that the Train Man could've beaten Neo in an extended fight. Neo very well could've beaten him if the fight was extended.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 04:11 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I think he was copyed first then the other man were afterwards.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 10:39 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the train man would need to be in the matrix to be taken over by smith. the train station is between the real world and the matrix. seeing as how the train man is the only program who can go in and out of the train station via the train, i don't see how smith can manage to go into the station without the aid of the train man, meaning the train man bargained for his existence or smith just copied over him and used his knowledge of the train and the train station... unless smith has a wi-fi connection like neo...

i just gave myself a headache...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:21 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

I think Smith has taken over the trainman.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:52 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

we really dont know if he took over the train man. or merovingian, for some reason i think he copied merovingian but he could have hid in the train station.
either way smith ruled the matrix world and if he couldnt do a thing in the train station it doesnt matter. in time he would have. eventually he would have overriden everything. it was a matter of time.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

I agree that Smith can take over or may even have taken over the trainman already.

Last edited by vader11 on Sep 26th, 2007 at 02:36 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:33 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Speaking of copies...how would Smith copy the Albino Twins? They could phase out if Smith tried to copy them.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 10:18 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Like the defected program (virus) Smith became, he was meant to spread throughout all the system.
The only reason Smith looked human was because that how the Matrix was designed, or at least that's how the team plugged into the matrix interpreted the information.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:46 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Speaking of copies...how would Smith copy the Albino Twins? They could phase out if Smith tried to copy them.

The twins got their ass whopped by Morphius.

Seriously, Merv's girlfriend stated that the vampires were hard to eliminated, and that's why Merv keeped them.
The Twins weren't immortal, simply more 'durable' than the most programs in the system.

As we could see in the first movie Neo jumped into Smith and altered his information, causing him to die.

Even if the twins can turn on phase mode, they wouldn't be external to information altering. Since they're even information when in the mode.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:50 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Im quite sure Smith took over the entire Matrix. They just didnt show him copy certain people.
exactly that would cost an incrediable amount of money and waste film time.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:30 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by super pr*xy
the train man would need to be in the matrix to be taken over by smith. the train station is between the real world and the matrix. seeing as how the train man is the only program who can go in and out of the train station via the train, i don't see how smith can manage to go into the station without the aid of the train man, meaning the train man bargained for his existence or smith just copied over him and used his knowledge of the train and the train station... unless smith has a wi-fi connection like neo...

i just gave myself a headache...

smith use wi-fi copies train man.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:32 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Thinkin' about it...I'm not sure if Smith copied Merovingian and his rogues...or even the Architect himself.

When Smith copied the Oracle, he was granted her powers of precognition...and he became as powerful as Neo. If Smith copied Merv, Architect, etc.....I don't see how Neo could've even put up a fight during the last battle.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 03:42 AM
Bob Senior

I don't think Smith did copy everyone in the entire Matrix, I mean we're talking about the entire planet, that's over 6 billion people to copy in the short amount of time that was meant to have passed during the 2 movies, Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions, I'd estimate he converted everyone in the city, also I don't think he did convert the Merovingian or his men, it would have been awesome to see Smith trying to fight his way to the Merovingian, however the Merovingian could have either used a back-door and kept running, or gone and hidden in the Train Station under the protection of the Train Man along with his goons. Also just to clarify, the Train Station isn't a part of the Matrix, it's a link between the 2 worlds. Also the Architect's office isn't a part of the Matrix either, it's like a control center that watches over the Matrix, without that key and the building security down, it's impossible to reach, so no I don't think Smith converted the Architect either.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 01:07 PM
Bob Senior is currently offline Click here to Send Bob Senior a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Senior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote