KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman gets One Punch...

Superman gets One Punch...
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Re: Superman gets One Punch...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas
A very PO'ed current Superman gets one free punch at Silver Surfer's face. Surfer is ready for the blow.

What happens?

hate to state the obvious but, if Surfer's ready for the blow, it's not happening. no way is Superman landing anything on Surfer.

ok ok, so Surfer gives him permission to hit first.
Surfer would definitely be jarred a little. nothing major. black holes and suns are what he goes through on a regular basis, Superman's not even got the joules for that level of significance.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 07:40 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah... that's what Surfer would say.

Am I the only person who isn't sucking Silver Surfer's dick on this forum?
No, you appear to be sucking Supermans.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 07:51 AM
Combat is currently offline Click here to Send Combat a Private Message Find more posts by Combat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

lol,
reminds me of Bill Hicks for some reason...
sucking satan's cock.

anyway, Superman's the one with the obvious umm, following.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 07:55 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by janus77
hate to state the obvious but, if Surfer's ready for the blow, it's not happening. no way is Superman landing anything on Surfer.

ok ok, so Surfer gives him permission to hit first.
Surfer would definitely be jarred a little. nothing major. black holes and suns are what he goes through on a regular basis, Superman's not even got the joules for that level of significance.
tell this to thor, who superman knocked out while sitting down.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 10:30 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by Validus
I've yet to see evidence that Thanos' punches packs the joules of a Supernova.

yes I mean some of these guys are acting like surfer hasnt been rocked by brawlers before, it doesnt matter if surfer sees it coming or his prepared his fu..... going to feel it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 10:44 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

If it that kind of punch he gave Thor stick out tongue , or DD, he could indeed KO the SS with one hit, prepared or not. But I guess it would be a small chance for an actual KO, the SS would habe only an broken jaw smile.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:02 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
If it that kind of punch he gave Thor stick out tongue , or DD, he could indeed KO the SS with one hit, prepared or not. But I guess it would be a small chance for an actual KO, the SS would habe only an broken jaw smile.

erm.

Doubtful. The Hulk's pounded on the Surfer all day long, and was even stomping on his head.

The Surfer got up, unphased, and proceeded to WTFpwn the Hulk. erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:12 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Superman>>>>>>Hulk.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:33 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not until current Superman punches to pieces something twice the size of Earth.

Hell, a Hulk not at his best, could lift mountain ranges....

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:48 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Not until current Superman punches to pieces something twice the size of Earth.

Hell, a Hulk not at his best, could lift mountain ranges....

no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Originally posted by dawsey28
Okay here are Surfers powers: He possesses the Power Cosmic (an energy source capable of almost any feat imaginable) and weilds a near indestructable Surfboard that travels faster than the speed of light.

His power cosmic is so powerful that it's difficult to find a good fight against Surfer because he can do and has done just about anything.

Matter-manipulation, the power reserves of stars, traveling at lightspeed, ability to endow himself with Class 100 strength, a resistanance to telepathy, ability to stand at the center of a super-nova without breaking a sweat, energy manipulation powers allowing him to absorb almost any type of energy... and that's not even all of his powers

And at one point it was believed (but never proven) that Surfer could stop time and create life. (these two "powers" don't count in arguments, though)

It's not that there are "fanboys" here that think no one can beat Surfer, it is Quite simply: He's a pretty powerful guy.

Originally posted by dawsey28
What I'm trying to get across here is that Surfer IS powerful. Some posters here are trying to say :

" the only reason why you guys are saying Surfer wins nearly every fight is because you guys are "fan boys" and are "overrating him."

But that is simply not true. The fact is that Surfer has all the powers I listed plus some. Therefor he can take the best of them.

There are only a select few who can take on Surfer.

cool

Respect him: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...se-is-doing-one

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:11 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by King KAM
tell this to thor, who superman knocked out while sitting down.

laughing laughing

But seriously evil face since these are my two favorite characters, I gotta give each credit.

Surfer is knocked down, stunned, but no real harm done (sorry, but it Is just one punch). But he also says something to the effect of (as Superman always seems to be saying something like this), "That was the toughest blow I've ever felt, and I don't want to feel it again."

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:40 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

PC is really all Surfer has. Physically, Supes has the advantage over him. Supes is physically stronger...and would pack more power just going hand to hand. If you put the two of them in a UFC style fight...no PC, no heat vision, just mano y mano...Supes would win.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:42 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

Originally posted by batdude123
Right, because we all know that Surfer does that kind of a feat every Friday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surfer would definitely feel the punch, but he wouldn't be knocked out.

I agree

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:51 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Surfer more times then not, has been knocked out, or harmed by physical blows.

Surfers defense to super novas may be high, but his defense to physical attacks? It it is on the low side.

Do you honestly want to argue that SS has more feats portraying him a immune to physical blows or nigh resistant to them?

Because I can provide 3-4 showings of surfer being beaten down, KO'ed, by physical attacks.

Superman has the power to KO SS in one punch, I suppose hitting SS with force to move a solar system in the compact form of a punch will do nothing?

Wrong it will KO him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:19 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Board Walker
Surfer more times then not, has been knocked out, or harmed by physical blows.

Surfers defense to super novas may be high, but his defense to physical attacks? It it is on the low side.

Do you honestly want to argue that SS has more feats portraying him a immune to physical blows or nigh resistant to them?

Because I can provide 3-4 showings of surfer being beaten down, KO'ed, by physical attacks.

Superman has the power to KO SS in one punch, I suppose hitting SS with force to move a solar system in the compact form of a punch will do nothing?

Wrong it will KO him.

no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Broad Walker graces us with his...wisdom.

Surfer has no real harm done.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:24 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Broad Walker graces us with his...wisdom.

Surfer has no real harm done.

I made a minor typo.

"For every showing you can show me of SS being immune to physical blows, I can show you 3-4 showings of him being beaten down or KO'ed by physical blows or attacks."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:29 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Surfer goes flying back several metres until he rights himself with his board and would be dazed for around ten minutes with maybe a serious migraine but that's about it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:36 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by spidermonkey
Does Surfer even have a dick? confused

Phasing, surviving blackholes? One punch from Superman?

He has no dick....

I saw a thread on it once here in the comics section created by some banned member.

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:01 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote