KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Thor vs Ultimate Hyperion

Ultimate Thor vs Ultimate Hyperion
Started by: D-Block

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Child Rebel
Blackout

Hyperion wins easily.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:20 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

smile

Attachment: hyperion.jpg
This has been downloaded 1023 time(s).

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:30 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

"Burn"

F*CKIN AWESOME !

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:44 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

this isnt ultimate hyperion....its the normal one...

Old Post May 14th, 2007 06:56 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Yup and took a Supernova without a problem

sooner or later ultimate's gonna get a HUGE feat boost that means they're gonna have power upgrades to become more and more like 616. Not sure i like that.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 10:06 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by King KAM
this isnt ultimate hyperion....its the normal one...
There isn't an Ultimate Hyperion that I know of; this is the same one from Supreme Power. I knew that he should kick the crap out of Thor and was happy to see it but I'm sure they will have Thor come back and get in a few good licks.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 12:35 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Hyperion>Sentry shifty

Old Post May 14th, 2007 09:33 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Originally posted by ThePittman
There isn't an Ultimate Hyperion that I know of; this is the same one from Supreme Power. I knew that he should kick the crap out of Thor and was happy to see it but I'm sure they will have Thor come back and get in a few good licks.

He owned Ultimate Thor badly. He might come back but when Hulk hit him with the hammer he was out for the rest of the fight.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 10:20 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Big Sexy
smile

Dont forget about this one before smile

Attachment: mjinorcatch.jpg
This has been downloaded 1884 time(s).

Old Post May 14th, 2007 10:30 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Can you feel sorry for Thor, getting your butt kicked by a naked man embarrasment

Old Post May 14th, 2007 10:37 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Can you feel sorry for Thor, getting your butt kicked by a naked man embarrasment

with his own hammer.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 10:39 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

I guess Hyperion has a bigger "hammer"
But really, im not too surprised, Ultimate Thor is a pusssy compared to his 616 normal self. I really dont have love for Ulti Thor

Old Post May 14th, 2007 10:41 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

the thing about the scan that you showed me proved that hyperion is stronger than ultimate hulk. Ult hulk couldnt even bugde the hammer but hyperion is picking it up like he owns it. That hyperion hasnt displayed any kind of weakness and only felt pain once and asked for more. There aint to many heros that could beat him, without a plot device.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:59 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Meh, Hyperion hold the mijinor is stupid.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:01 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by carver9
the thing about the scan that you showed me proved that hyperion is stronger than ultimate hulk. Ult hulk couldnt even bugde the hammer but hyperion is picking it up like he owns it. That hyperion hasnt displayed any kind of weakness and only felt pain once and asked for more. There aint to many heros that could beat him, without a plot device.
Holding the hammer doesn't amount to strength but worthiness

Old Post May 15th, 2007 03:08 AM
King KAM

exactly, it is the supreme power one, and thor shouldnt touch the man.... Hyperion is a monster...who takes it easy on people.
Originally posted by Priest
Meh, Hyperion hold the mijinor is stupid.
the mans strength can only be measures on the richtor scale...he lifts, what he wants.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 07:10 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote