KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Vs Jugernaut

Venom Vs Jugernaut
Started by: Varnage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

JUGGY WOULD WIN BUT VENOM WILL MAKE HIM WORK FOR IT.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 10:41 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does everyone argue that somethign didnt happen in comics when it did happen even spidey dude showd us! Stop saying it didnt happen and just admit it it happened and venom with the madness symbiote can probably fight superman because even without the madness symbiote he through him and almost won he even said himself he could kill superman so what is the problem here?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 10:54 PM
Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Varnage
Why does everyone argue that somethign didnt happen in comics when it did happen even spidey dude showd us! Stop saying it didnt happen and just admit it it happened and venom with the madness symbiote can probably fight superman because even without the madness symbiote he through him and almost won he even said himself he could kill superman so what is the problem here?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:01 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

NOOB!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:05 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by bigbran
(please log in to view the image)
that's actually sad sad

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:19 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Venom one shots him . . .

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:23 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

xmeat and varnage, you guys are like the freaking wonder twins.
"wonder retard powers activate!"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:05 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know what shut up you are not even bringing up anything that has to do with this fight all your doing is making fun of me maybe you should go find something else to do.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:58 AM
Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

maybe you should read up on some comics and stop giving me things to make fun of.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:21 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe you should kiss my ass and read a comic with venom on it.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:22 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Don't you mean "in" it?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:23 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Don't you mean "in" it?
No, it's that new kind of comic, where it is extremely poisonous or something...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

no xmeat, no matter how you beg, i will not toss your salad.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:27 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by emporerpants
no xmeat, no matter how you beg, i will not toss your salad.
laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:28 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by bigbran
No, it's that new kind of comic, where it is extremely poisonous or something...

Oh,my bad.

i had one of those,I thought i was in Doopworld for three months,turned out i was in a coma for three months.

I lost 25% of my brain lol.Why me laugh?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:28 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

I'm kind of embarassed to be a Venom fan right now sad. Also it wasn't his "other symbiotes" that made him stronger. That never happened. It was the mercury virus. Concerning Superman, it was stated that Superman was in a weakened state from a previous fight when he fought Venom. Venom is strong, but he's not Juggernaut or Superman strong. That's just silly.

Maybe you guys should make a Venom vs Goku thread lol.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 07:36 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I ALREADY ADMITED THAT VENOM WOULD NOT WIN AGAINST SUPERMAND!!! why arent people listening to me venom with that virus i said would win why arent you paying attention? I dont no who goku is but why dont you just tell me to make a venom vs god thread thats what you epple seem to think that im so dum i no whats giong on stop saying that i dont venom foght jugernaut and won when he had the madness symbiote!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 07:45 AM
emporerpants

RUN....ON.....SENTENCE....oh, and you are dumb if you think venom, virus or no virus, has a chance against superman.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 07:48 AM
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

well if your right your right because i guess superman was week when they fought so i guess no way.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 07:55 AM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by emporerpants
RUN....ON.....SENTENCE....oh, and you are dumb if you think venom, virus or no virus, has a chance against superman.
shut the hell up

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 07:58 AM