KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Vs Jugernaut

Venom Vs Jugernaut
Started by: Varnage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emporerpants

or what xmeat? are you gonna talk tough over teh internets? God you're a waste DNA. Varnage, if that last post was serious, then i have a little more respect for you. you're making progress.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:03 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

what? I didnt no that he was week did it say that in the comic i not making progress i just see things as they are not my fault this place doesnt allow some things i think not allowing things is for dum becaus if it happens in a comic it happens canon is dum.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:18 AM
Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

ok, you're fully retarded again. yes it said he was weak in the comic.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:27 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

how am i retarded if i didnt no he was weeker so what if i was mistaken at least i admit i was rong in the first place you dont even talk about comics do you?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:31 AM
Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

take a long hard look at what you just wrote. comas, periods, spelling errors. seriously, how old are you?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:36 AM
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

your not serious you just want to make fun of me why dont you just go talk to somone else at least i dont make fun of you for only going off making fun of others on something you dont even talk about.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:38 AM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

talking tp kmc fanboys get you no where.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:47 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok... I was about to say something, but this turned into members war.
So pass...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 11:22 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jvenom

It has recently been said in the comics that the symbiote when threatened or hurt is able to increase its mass and strength in order to meet any challenge to an unknown level. This would explain why in the past Venom has been able to take on beings like Juggy, Hulk, Superman, Thing, and Sandman. The symbiote for short periods can increase its strength into the 100 class. This has just been established. It was never stated when Venom beat Juggy that it was due to the virus. It never was stated in the entire comic. The virus just made him more insane. With that said the symbiote should once again be able to increase in strength to take out Juggernaut since it did it twice already. Venom did lose their first fight but beat him the next one and to a stand still for the third.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 04:06 PM
Jvenom is currently offline Click here to Send Jvenom a Private Message Find more posts by Jvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

first and foremost, the supes vs venom thing was a crossever, so it was crap. that said, supes was DEPOWERED. thats why venom threw him. there something about that you guys don't understand? venom would have to increase his strength by a hell of alot more than class 100 to throw supes. also, i don't buy that nonsense about venom increasing his strength to meet any challenge. prove it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:06 PM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emporerpants
first and foremost, the supes vs venom thing was a crossever, so it was crap. that said, supes was DEPOWERED. thats why venom threw him. there something about that you guys don't understand? venom would have to increase his strength by a hell of alot more than class 100 to throw supes. also, i don't buy that nonsense about venom increasing his strength to meet any challenge. prove it.
you just refuse to acknowledge it cause your a hater.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:08 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

translation : "sorry, i can't prove it, i'm a retard"

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:11 PM
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

Classic Juggernaut wins.

Current Juggernaut loses.

Case closed.

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:30 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jvenom

First prove where it said in the entire fight between Superman and Venom that he was weakened. It never said that. Second it was just stated in a recent Thunderbolts issue that Venom is able to increase his own strength to meat any challenge when feeling threatened.
Just because you do not like it does not make it true.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 03:37 PM
Jvenom is currently offline Click here to Send Jvenom a Private Message Find more posts by Jvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

HA HA! laughing

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 03:55 PM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

if venom fights juggs straight up he will be a ink spot on the bottom of juggy's shoe

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 03:56 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

C'mon people, this is madness. Classic Juggy cannot be overpowered by Venom. It simply can't be. I have never heard of Venom having such abilitiy to temperally increase his strength and even if it was so, strength alone wouldn't be sufficient to topple Cain.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:13 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

really, so the earlier scans in that fight where spiderman can't hurt supes because something wheres off means what then? spidey hits supes and hurts him. later scans it says something wheres off, then all of a sudden spidey can't hurt supes. what do you think that means? moron.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 09:24 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

really, so the earlier scans in that fight where spiderman can't hurt supes because something wheres off means what then? spidey hits supes and hurts him. later scans it says something wheres off, then all of a sudden spidey can't hurt supes. what do you think that means? moron.

Um... That was another fight and it has nothing to do with Venom.
Spider-man's strength was boosted and then the effect wore off...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 09:49 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

proof?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 09:54 PM