KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Hulk Throws Captain America's Shield...

The Hulk Throws Captain America's Shield...
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas
...I give up on this forum.

Stopping Juggernaut is not a feat anymore...give other feats.

A Shield stronger than adamantium thrown by The Hulk will simply knock Superman down....

Is there any intelligence left on this site?

Of course it isn't. Juggernaut is a damn joke now. He's a brick with some extra skills and thats it. Supes put's him down like he put's down ANY Marvel brick.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:08 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by grey fox
Of course it isn't. Juggernaut is a damn joke now. He's a brick with some extra skills and thats it. Supes put's him down like he put's down ANY Marvel brick.

Exactly, War Hulk didn't stop Classic Juggernaut. He stopped weakened Juggernaut. At least that what the last X-men before the Hulk issue implied. Juggernaut was being depowered before the issue.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 10:43 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I love how caps sheild thrown 10 feet by the Hulk would decapitate Superman but also according to nikkolas Superman would do little more than make SS tickle with a full force punch. Funny guy.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 10:52 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Jyppe
Exactly, War Hulk didn't stop Classic Juggernaut. He stopped weakened Juggernaut. At least that what the last X-men before the Hulk issue implied. Juggernaut was being depowered before the issue.

Juggernaut wasn't weakened. Before his fight with War he defeated friggin Cyttorak. He was still at classic levels.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 10:53 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
yes, and it may be the reason you are getting the answer that you are getting. no expression

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Simply put thumb up

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:18 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Dinalfos
That's really not a very good comparison.
Because of the magic factor? I was just trying to establish a frame of reference.

quote:
Would you say Hulk can throw the Shield harder than Cap? 'cause Cap, with a Shield Throw, stopped a Hammer Throw from Thor.
...Whoa... I'd love to see a scan of that, or at least know what the circumstances were.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:20 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai

You say Supes isn't as strong as that Hulk, what did that Hulk do --outside of stopping Cain-- that puts him remotely close to the current depictions of Superman, who's blows can crush moons in single shots, even when not going all out?

According to Allstar he'd have trouble lifting the moon even when Sundipped. smile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:29 PM
Donkey Punch is currently offline Click here to Send Donkey Punch a Private Message Find more posts by Donkey Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by Accel
Juggernaut wasn't weakened. Before his fight with War he defeated friggin Cyttorak. He was still at classic levels.

Nope, AFAIK. (If these Finnish comics are correct) Juggernaut was depowered since the Onslaught. Hell, even Gambit was able to KO him with his cards in the most recent issue before the Hulk issue..

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:31 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

I'll concur that Hulk would more likely than not only be able to knock supes down...and supes would then get up and proceed to beat him severely...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:34 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Just a thought but maybe the shield would break? It's indestructible in Marvel terms but I dunno about DC. I remember a thread discussing whether Superman could destroy adamantium (or something along those lines) so this could maybe happen.

Just putting that out there.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:37 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

Originally posted by The Pict
Just a thought but maybe the shield would break? It's indestructible in Marvel terms but I dunno about DC. I remember a thread discussing whether Superman could destroy adamantium (or something along those lines) so this could maybe happen.

Just putting that out there.

Supes could probably break True Adamantium, but Cap's shield is made of an adamantium/vibranium alloy and is thus much, much stronger...or at least supposed to be...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:38 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Nope, AFAIK. (If these Finnish comics are correct) Juggernaut was depowered since the Onslaught. Hell, even Gambit was able to KO him with his cards in the most recent issue before the Hulk issue..

His fight with Cyttorak was int he most recent issue before his fight with War. He was powered up enough by the gem of Cyttorak that he beat Cyttorak down.

The only other thing that happened to Juggernaut between that moment and his fight with War was his confrontation with D'Spayre.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:39 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Magee
I love how caps sheild thrown 10 feet by the Hulk would decapitate Superman but also according to nikkolas Superman would do little more than make SS tickle with a full force punch. Funny guy.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:40 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Hulks to retarded to even throw the sheild with the right techinique....

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:41 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

His fight with Cyttorak was int he most recent issue before his fight with War. He was powered up enough by the gem of Cyttorak that he beat Cyttorak down.

The only other thing that happened to Juggernaut between that moment and his fight with War was his confrontation with D'Spayre.

Are you entirely sure? No uncanny X-men issues came before the conformation with War? If so, I wonder WTF is up with finnish X-men issues and their release dates.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:43 PM
Accel

Are you entirely sure? No uncanny X-men issues came before the conformation with War? If so, I wonder WTF is up with finnish X-men issues and their release dates.

Nah, these were in X-Men Unlimited and the Juggernaut One-Shot, which both show Cain's most recent appearances before his fight with War.

All the stuff dealing with Onslaught did take place in Uncanny X-Men, but only before the stuff I mentioned.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:47 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

I'm wondering WTF is up with the release order of the finnish X-mens then. Did the 8th day come out before the fight with War Hulk?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:50 PM
Accel

8th Day came out quite a while after the confrontation with War.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:56 PM
SlayDay
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk cant throw, lol

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:51 AM
SlayDay is currently offline Click here to Send SlayDay a Private Message Find more posts by SlayDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Actually he wasn't powered up by the gem. Before he defeated Cyttoraks monolith/puppet he was severely weakened. But the monks were able to infuse Cain with the energy used to bind Cyttorak within the ruby.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:06 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote