KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NO, it had to do with his limited wisdom.

Yeah....

Unfortuatly I don't think MJJ's going to be trying to put LT/Thanos into a complicated pholosophical dilema, so it's irrelevant.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:00 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah....

Unfortuatly I don't think MJJ's going to be trying to put LT/Thanos into a complicated pholosophical dilema, so it's irrelevant.

Yeah. But I was under the impression that MJJ was a threat to the omniverse and unable to be wiped out. Just making a guantlet to see where he fits in the scheme of Things.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:02 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

The Infinites may stop a normal Jaspers or may not.

We know One Infinite is greater than any sinlge Universe, and we know the essence of One Infinite can remake countless Worlds across the Multiverse.

It's safe to assume that Two Infinites makes a power couple, but even all their power would keep them Below Multi-Eternity. (because they work for the Multiverse)

NOW,

Matrix empowered Merlyn said he couldn't stop Jaspers, (he could've been lying)

But if he was not,

put this in perspective:

Merlyn created Otherworld (a Universe that's like a Multiverse)

Merlyn created the Starlight Citidel located in Otherworld, the Citidel's defenses can erase Universes.

The Citidel is so vast inside that just the Hall can fit entire Planets, deeper inside and Countless Dimensions/Universes are housed.

Merlyn created the Celestial Nullifier located within the Citidel, as we know the CN can erase any Universe in the Omniverse.

Merlyn allowed Captain Britain and the members of Excalibur to draw on power from the Energy Matrix (the main source of Merlyn's power) with it, Brian was able to actually Reverse a Multiversal collapse while it was taking place.

And the big daddy:

Merlyn was using the 616 Multiverse as his plaything through a game of Chess during a training session for Roma to become Omniversal Guardian.

And he seemingly had Other Chess Boards/Multiverses I'm assuming floating around his Realm.

Now we can gauge Jaspers a bit more accurately I hope. smile

IMO - if what Merlyn said is true,

Normal Jaspers stops at Pre-retcon Molecule Man

If Merlyn was lying,

Normal Jaspers stops stalemates the IG.

Now Full Potential Jaspers?

Nothing short of LT in Marvel can stop him.

Havok (merged with the Nexus of Realities) possibly stalemates him.

Last edited by Mr Master on Mar 24th, 2007 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:11 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

9. Thanos with the IG
10. Batmite
11. Wanda HOM
12. Pre retconned Molecule Man
13. Pre Retconned Beyonder
14. Mr. Mxy
15. The Ultimator
16. The Word
17. The LT
18. Michael
19. Thanos Heart of The Universe
20. The Merged Source Spectre

Concerning Marvel,

it should read like this:

Thanos IG/Wanda (no control)
Wanda (control)
LT
Pre-retcon MM
Pre-retcon Beyonder
THOTI

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:18 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

Originally posted by Mr Master
Concerning Marvel,

Wanda (control)
LT
Pre-retcon MM
Pre-retcon Beyonder
THOTI

That is not my opinion. Pre retconned Molecule man was multiversal. The Current LT is omniversal. Nothing short of the heart, in marvel or LT's own powers, should be of any threat to him. Classic beyonder could never wipe away the Omniverse. The LT could if it was in TOAA's plan.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:34 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by xmeat
THotu punked LT so spectre should be lower

The Heart of the Infinite doesn't exist. Who got punked? Thanos did. LT represents the TOAA. I know how this thread will end. Xmeat, if u want to reply, private message me. Guy222

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:09 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

The Infinites may stop a normal Jaspers or may not.

We know One Infinite is greater than any sinlge Universe, and we know the essence of One Infinite can remake countless Worlds across the Multiverse.

It's safe to assume that Two Infinites makes a power couple, but even all their power would keep them Below Multi-Eternity. (because they work for the Multiverse)

NOW,

Matrix empowered Merlyn said he couldn't stop Jaspers, (he could've been lying)

But if he was not,

put this in perspective:

Merlyn created Otherworld (a Universe that's like a Multiverse)

Merlyn created the Starlight Citidel located in Otherworld, the Citidel's defenses can erase Universes.

The Citidel is so vast inside that just the Hall can fit entire Planets, deeper inside and Countless Dimensions/Universes are housed.

Merlyn created the Celestial Nullifier located within the Citidel, as we know the CN can erase any Universe in the Omniverse.

Merlyn allowed Captain Britain and the members of Excalibur to draw on power from the Energy Matrix (the main source of Merlyn's power) with it, Brian was able to actually Reverse a Multiversal collapse while it was taking place.

And the big daddy:

Merlyn was using the 616 Multiverse as his plaything through a game of Chess during a training session for Roma to become Omniversal Guardian.

And he seemingly had Other Chess Boards/Multiverses I'm assuming floating around his Realm.

Now we can gauge Jaspers a bit more accurately I hope. smile

IMO - if what Merlyn said is true,

Normal Jaspers stops at Pre-retcon Molecule Man

If Merlyn was lying,

Normal Jaspers stops stalemates the IG.

Now Full Potential Jaspers?

Nothing short of LT in Marvel can stop him.

Havok (merged with the Nexus of Realities) possibly stalemates him.

Put in perspective, analysed, discussed, conclusion:

In some way I believe Merlyn MAY have twisted the truth a little, if this power was at his disposal he should be capable of defeating MJJ himself he didn't but he could my reason for saying that Merlyn didn't choose to act is: Merlyn showed a potion of Omniscience in sending Captain Britain to 258 to battle MJJ and fury there knowing that CB would be killed and Fury would then follow him, he had it all planned in my openion. Merlyn works a little like LT, he preferes to let other do the dirty work, even though he easily posesses the power to do something about it himself.

P.S. You don't believe that Normal MJJ could only be beaten by Pre retcon-MM, since you later say that Only LT can stop full potential MJJ.

Last edited by Utrigita on Mar 24th, 2007 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:22 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

1. Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate (they get 3 days prep) - MJJ
2. Dr. Strangefate ( he gets a week Prep) - MJJ
3. The Entire Watchers Host - MJJ
4. All of the Guardians - MJJ
5. Exitar the Celestial - MJJ
6. The JLA one Million - MJJ
7. The Infinites - MJJ
8. Classic Ion - MJJ
9. Thanos with the IG - MJJ
10. Batmite - MJJ
11. Wanda HOM - MJJ, as long as she dont generate the Chaos Wave
12. Pre retconned Molecule Man - Molecule man smites him
13. Pre Retconned Beyonder - Beyonder smites him as well
14. Mr. Mxy - MJJ
15. The Ultimator - MJJ
16. The Word - The World
17. The LT - LT
18. Michael - Good call, Michael isnt stronger than the original Spectre, Spectre only lost because God didnt want him in heaven.
19. Thanos Heart of The Universe - Thanos Slaps him
20. The Merged Source Spectre - Spectre

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:17 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Concerning Marvel,

Wanda (control)
LT
Pre-retcon MM
Pre-retcon Beyonder
THOTI

There is a chanse that Beyonder would also possess the supreme power, after all he represented the editor-in-chef Jim Shooter, that's was the 80's Stan Lee.
Beyonder was as powerful as he wanted to be, I'd say he equals the power of the Heart.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:19 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
1. Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate (they get 3 days prep) - MJJ
2. Dr. Strangefate ( he gets a week Prep) - MJJ
3. The Entire Watchers Host - MJJ
4. All of the Guardians - MJJ
5. Exitar the Celestial - MJJ
6. The JLA one Million - MJJ
7. The Infinites - MJJ
8. Classic Ion - MJJ
9. Thanos with the IG - MJJ
10. Batmite - MJJ
11. Wanda HOM - MJJ, as long as she dont generate the Chaos Wave
12. Pre retconned Molecule Man - Molecule man smites him
13. Pre Retconned Beyonder - Beyonder smites him as well
14. Mr. Mxy - MJJ
15. The Ultimator - MJJ
16. The Word - The World
17. The LT - LT
18. Michael - Good call, Michael isnt stronger than the original Spectre, Spectre only lost because God didnt want him in heaven.
19. Thanos Heart of The Universe - Thanos Slaps him
20. The Merged Source Spectre - Spectre

I suppose you are talking about full power MJJ and not "just" normal MJJ because Normal MJJ wouldn't get past Thanos W/IG now Full powered MJJ warping the entire omniverse another story will say about Pre ret MM and doesn't get past thats the idea with a gauntlet he isn't gonna fight 14 and 15 if he lost to 12 and 13, don't know enough about ultimator ore Mr Mxy but we can agree that they should have been below the pre retconned.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 10:12 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Re: Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

That is not my opinion. Pre retconned Molecule man was multiversal. The Current LT is omniversal. Nothing short of the heart, in marvel or LT's own powers, should be of any threat to him.

Wut up nvr. smile

Respectfully I must disagree.

MM was "Multiversal" because there was no Omniverse in continuity back then.

The exact meaning of Omniverse is: All the Universes in whatever Company.

So, when we put it in that context, the Multiverse in 85' was the Omniverse, because the Multiverse was All the Universes in Marvel's continuity.

Thus the Multiverse was All the Universes and so the Omniverse is the same,

since Omniverse simply means All Universes.

The only difference now is the Omniverse was expanded from One Multiverse, to countless Multiverses.

But we mustn't forget the Cosmic Hierarchy concerning Concepts is exactly the same Now, as it was back in 1985.

AND, we mustn't forget that there is only ONE Multi-Eternity,

and only the 616 Multiverse possesses this Hierarchy.

In other words, Outside the Prime Multiverse there are no Eternity's, Lord Chaos, Master Orders or any of the rest.

Only the retconned Brothers are sentient Concepts Outside the Prime Multiverse.

Many don't know this but it's a fact.

Classic beyonder could never wipe away the Omniverse. The LT could if it was in TOAA's plan.

I'm sure LT could if he needed to, but Beyonder was created to be more powerful.

Remember Beyonder took over the Prime Multiverse, he made it his essentially.

Plus Beyonder was everything Outside the 616 Multiverse,

Now all that space is occupied by the rest of the Omniverse.

This tells us, Beyonder was what the Omniverse is Now, minus One Multiverse.

Last edited by Mr Master on Mar 24th, 2007 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 10:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

Wut up nvr. smile

Respectfully I must disagree.

MM was "Multiversal" because there was no Omniverse in continuity back then.

The exact meaning of Omniverse is: All the Universes in whatever Company.

So, when we put it in that context, the Multiverse in 85' was the Omniverse, because the Multiverse was All the Universes in Marvel's continuity.

Thus the Multiverse was All the Universes and so the Omniverse is the same,

since Omniverse simply means All Universes.

The only difference now is the Omniverse was expanded from One Multiverse, to countless Multiverses.

But we mustn't forget the Cosmic Hierarchy concerning Concepts is exactly the same Now, as it was back in 1985.

AND, we mustn't forget that there is only ONE Multi-Eternity,

and only the 616 Multiverse possesses this Hierarchy.

In other words, Outside the Prime Multiverse there are no Eternity's, Lord Chaos, Master Orders or any of the rest.

Only the retconned Brothers are sentient Concepts Outside the Prime Multiverse.

Many don't know this but it's a fact.

I'm sure LT could if he needed to, but Beyonder was created to be more powerful.

Remember Beyonder took over the Prime Multiverse, he made it his essentially.

Plus Beyonder was everything Outside the 616 Multiverse,

Now all that space is occupied by the rest of the Omniverse.

This tells us, Beyonder was what the Omniverse is Now, minus One Multiverse.

And the beyonder wasn't the most powerful of all the Marvel multiverses. The LT Has Dominion over everything the beyonder was PLUS the Prime Marvel Multiverse. In my opinion The Current LT is supreme to pre retconned Beyonder. We must disagree and leave it at that.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:08 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

Originally posted by Utrigita
I suppose you are talking about full power MJJ and not "just" normal MJJ because Normal MJJ wouldn't get past Thanos W/IG now Full powered MJJ warping the entire omniverse another story will say about Pre ret MM and doesn't get past thats the idea with a gauntlet he isn't gonna fight 14 and 15 if he lost to 12 and 13, don't know enough about ultimator ore Mr Mxy but we can agree that they should have been below the pre retconned.

NO. Mxy has done more on panel than either of the pre retconned MM or Beyonder. And the Ultimator is vasty superior to mxy.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:08 PM
Utrigita

NO. Mxy has done more on panel than either of the pre retconned MM or Beyonder. And the Ultimator is vasty superior to mxy.

We are not just talking on panel buddy we are also talking what they are capable of doing, A blast from Pre-retcon Beyonder was shaking the entire Multiverse The entire Marvel universe at that time, it isn't gonna be bigger that would be the omniverse today and on top of that Beyonder says that he put restrictions on himself, THAT is power. I am not doubting that Mr Mxy is strong and Ultimator to but in my view they isn't stronger then Pre MM ore Beyonder. But you thread and you decided the line of the gauntlet but I still have the right to disagree wink

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:30 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

We are not just talking on panel buddy we are also talking what they are capable of doing, A blast from Pre-retcon Beyonder was shaking the entire Multiverse The entire Marvel universe at that time, it isn't gonna be bigger that would be the omniverse today and on top of that Beyonder says that he put restrictions on himself, THAT is power. I am not doubting that Mr Mxy is strong and Ultimator to but in my view they isn't stronger then Pre MM ore Beyonder. But you thread and you decided the line of the gauntlet but I still have the right to disagree wink

There isn't a cap on Mxy's power as far as I know. He was able to ***** the Spectre at full power. He also wiped away several DC multiverses and the higher dimensions of the 4th and 5th. And then he simply put it all back. So how did you come up with your limits on mxy's powers? from where i"m sitting the only limit he's ever had was killing himself ( which is impossible for him to be killed) and Out right beating the Ultimator. But he was the only imp who faced the Ultimator who took a full on blast and survived.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:32 PM
Utrigita

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

There isn't a cap on Mxy's power as far as I know. He was able to ***** the Spectre at full power. He also wiped away several DC multiverses and the higher dimensions of the 4th and 5th. And then he simply put it all back. So how did you come up with your limits on mxy's powers? from where i"m sitting the only limit he's ever had was killing himself ( which is impossible for him to be killed) and Out right beating the Ultimator. But he was the only imp who faced the Ultimator who took a full on blast and survived.

Yes he cannot do anything to the above dimensions 6 and so one i believe it is 52 ore so there is now. Plus you logic doesn't fit you said earlier that Ultimator was vastly superior to Mr Mxy put now you say that he pwnd him confused that doesn't make sense.

You also say that Mr Mxy kicked around spectre at full power is that the spectre that is the last obstical for MJJ to pass What the f**k? that doesn't make sense neither, Mr Mxy and Ultimator should have been there, as you say yourself because Mxy>Ultimator>full powered Spectre. Maybe you should change it a littled.

Can you come up with limits on Beyonder? Yes because he put them on himself If he hadn't done that then there would have been no restrictions on him and the entire multiverse (that would be omniverse today) would be his toy to play with. I am beginning to build up a confusing list of power. confused

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:42 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

Yes he cannot do anything to the above dimensions 6 and so one i believe it is 52 ore so there is now. Plus you logic doesn't fit you said earlier that Ultimator was vastly superior to Mr Mxy put now you say that he pwnd him confused that doesn't make sense.

You also say that Mr Mxy kicked around spectre at full power is that the spectre that is the last obstical for MJJ to pass What the f**k? that doesn't make sense neither, Mr Mxy and Ultimator should have been there, as you say yourself because Mxy>Ultimator>full powered Spectre. Maybe you should change it a littled.

Can you come up with limits on Beyonder? Yes because he put them on himself If he hadn't done that then there would have been no restrictions on him and the entire multiverse (that would be omniverse today) would be his toy to play with. I am beginning to build up a confusing list of power. confused

Nah. Spectre if he wants to, pwns mxy by going around mxy's power. He simply depowers him. SOmetimes spectre acts like god's wrath and tries to fight and gets a joke played on him. mxy is kinda a funny creature. I don't know if mxy's powers are limited to the 5th. And i never said mxy pwned the ultimator. I said mxy was the only one who survived a blast from mxy. And I already know the limits of the beyonder. He was millions of times more powerful than the marvel multiverse of the 80's. There is your limit.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:45 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

And the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th dimension don't exist anymore, since Ultimator have absorbed them, obviously Mxyztplk was shitting Superman.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:48 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
And the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th dimension don't exist anymore, since Ultimator have absorbed them, obviously Mxyztplk was shitting Superman.

NO. The Ultimator was the Tength dimension. The 9th, 8th, 7th, and 6th don't exist. The higher ones still do.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:50 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

He was millions of times more powerful than the marvel multiverse of the 80's. There is your limit.

How many scans of Beyonder imposed limitations on himself havent you seen already?
Beyonder was the avatar of the Editor-in-chef, he could be as powerful as he wanted to be.
Mxyztplk is shit under Pre-retcon Beyonder's shoe.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:51 PM