KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GEB vs Merlyn/The Brothers/LT

GEB vs Merlyn/The Brothers/LT
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

They aren't brothers if you guys are talking about the ones from marvel. They are just two megaverses in Lt's hand. The real brothes belong to DC and marvel and cannot be retconned.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:34 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Mr. M, do u consider LT and Merlyn equals

Yes.

LT is still the ultimate Judge, the most powerful.

But Merlyn has an edge though, he is perhaps nearly as powerful as LT, but with the freewill to do with his power as he wishes, like threatening the existence of Multiverses during a training session,

while LT has to abide by a strict protocol, where if his Three Aspects do not agree, he can't intervene/act with his personal power and instead needs to send minions to do his work, like when he sent Silver Surfer after Rune who had the IG.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:35 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Mr Master
Merlyn [has] freewill to do with his power as he wishes, like threatening the existence of Multiverses during a training session,

This is why omnipotence shouldn't be given to idiots with free will.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:38 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They aren't brothers if you guys are talking about the ones from marvel. They are just two megaverses in Lt's hand. The real brothes belong to DC and marvel and cannot be retconned.

So they just happen to look exactly alike and be called "The Brothers" too?

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:39 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This is why omnipotence shouldn't be given to idiots with free will.

meh, I think he manipulated the whole event to prepare Roma for any similar threats that might ever arrive during her rulership as Omniversal Guardian.

After all,

Jaspers was just a Chess Piece in Merlyn's Board, so ...

(please log in to view the image)

I should add, Merlyn is no idiot. smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:42 PM
guy222
With my gal

Yes.

LT is still the ultimate Judge, the most powerful.

But Merlyn has an edge though, he is perhaps nearly as powerful as LT, but with the freewill to do with his power as he wishes, like threatening the existence of Multiverses during a training session,

while LT has to abide by a strict protocol, where if his Three Aspects do not agree, he can't intervene/act with his personal power and instead needs to send minions to do his work, like when he sent Silver Surfer after Rune who had the IG.

Sounds fair smile

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

meh, I think he manipulated the whole event to prepare Roma for any similar threats that might ever arrive during her rulership as Omniversal Guardian.

After all,

Jaspers was just a Chess Piece in Merlyn's Board, so ...

(please log in to view the image)

I should add, Merlyn is no idiot. smile

laughing out loud I was joking.

IMO putting the ominverse in danger isn't overly bright.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:44 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

I was joking.

So was I. laughing out loud

Unless the danger is an illusion because you manipulate the outcome before hand.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:55 PM
guy222
With my gal

laughing out loud I was joking.

Chaos, who wins. Does GEB or Brothers Team?

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

The GEb would beat the **** out of LT and merlyn with one arm tied behind it's back. Now pre retconned brothers would win. two Gods versus one.

Given that the GEB IS an arm, it might be harder then you think...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 11:05 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

The LT and Spectre, as well as all other abstracts were just insects to the two pre-retconned brothers. In fact, the Brothers did not even notice LT and Spectre. I don't think the pre retconned brothers were the Presence and the TOAA. Both brothers were slumbering before they became aware of each other again. It seems the DC Presence has played somewhat of a role over the eons.

So, if the Brothers are not the Presence and the TOAA...then, who are they? Were they created by the Presence and TOAA, or are they self-existing, like God....they just have always been. Anyway, I know all of this is just speculation and there is no real answer.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 11:48 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by King Kandy
Given that the GEB IS an arm, it might be harder then you think...

laughing out loud

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:06 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

GEB wins unless the Brothers are Pre-Retcon

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:07 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
The LT and Spectre, as well as all other abstracts were just insects to the two pre-retconned brothers. In fact, the Brothers did not even notice LT and Spectre. I don't think the pre retconned brothers were the Presence and the TOAA. Both brothers were slumbering before they became aware of each other again. It seems the DC Presence has played somewhat of a role over the eons.

So, if the Brothers are not the Presence and the TOAA...then, who are they? Were they created by the Presence and TOAA, or are they self-existing, like God....they just have always been. Anyway, I know all of this is just speculation and there is no real answer.

Post Retcon Brothers work for LT. TOAA=Presence

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:18 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Post Retcon Brothers work for LT. TOAA=Presence

yeah, I was talking about pre-retconned brothers though.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:20 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Endless Mike
GEB wins unless the Brothers are Pre-Retcon

Pre and Post win. GEB isn't beating LT in Marvel. Let me ask u, how does GEB fare against Merlyn. Post Retcon Brothers work for LT. TOAA will not allow LT to lose.

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 02:09 AM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
yeah, I was talking about pre-retconned brothers though.

Pre Brothers amazing. Fact. Post Retcon Brothers work for LT. Do u know about Merlyn?

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 02:11 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre and Post win. GEB isn't beating LT in Marvel. Let me ask u, how does GEB fare against Merlyn. Post Retcon Brothers work for LT. TOAA will not allow LT to lose.

Uh Yeah Geb is beating the LT.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Uh Yeah Geb is beating the LT.

Not in Marvel, my friend.

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:41 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not in Marvel, my friend.

This forum here is a neutral zone. Try to understand this.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:53 AM