KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » TMNT vs drizzt, wulfgar, leonidas, and snake eyes

TMNT vs drizzt, wulfgar, leonidas, and snake eyes
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
wulfgar lack of armor means any one of the turtles could likly beat him in one on one fight

I really think Wulfgar is being underestimated here.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 09:21 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

i don't think so. wulfgar tends to relay on his strength and wade into battle. he frequently takes hits, even when fighting orcs, and shrugs them off. the problem is, the turtles have strength feats ( i believe, correct me if i'm wrong someone) that put them close to wulfgars level, and they're far faster and more agile. also, they're masters with their weapons, and if wulfgar does what he usually does tries to accept some hits, he's going to be in for a very precise and damaging hit.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:37 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by jollyjim311
I really think Wulfgar is being underestimated here.

ugg wiki sucks.

no he not. I read the books all the time each one at least twice some of them 5 times.

I am making a wulfgar respect thread actaully.

He good and is deadly if he connects however the turtles are faster and will be landing mroe hits then the other way around.

wulfgar lack of armor really hurt him here however he likly take a turtle with him if he was to be killed

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:44 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Wulfgar, for the most part, can rely on his will, ability to roll with blows, and ability to take a massive amount of physical damage to make up for not having armor. I agree that he could probably take a turtle with him. Also, that Hammer of his is nifty and may catch the turtles off guard.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:49 AM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by jollyjim311
Wulfgar, for the most part, can rely on his will, ability to roll with blows, and ability to take a massive amount of physical damage to make up for not having armor. I agree that he could probably take a turtle with him. Also, that Hammer of his is nifty and may catch the turtles off guard.

he does not roll to often with blows.....

he can take a lot of damage however he facing the turtles they are a good deal more skilled then most people he fights.

wulfgar damage soaking is dam, but he no bruenor.....

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

it all depends on which turtle. if he fights leo, leo will probably kill him outright. but if leo is fighting wulfgar, who will fight drizzt? the turtles will win by using superior teamwork and tactics, by varying up their approach.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 05:22 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

bump!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 04:22 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What a necrobump

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 04:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote