KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Power of Virtue (IC/RP)

The Power of Virtue (IC/RP)
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Venir
Eh...?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Kayce's smile showed through a little more when she noticed how well the dogs reacted to him. Dove was practically drooling over his little ear massge, and Simon was sitting contently, A rare occasion for him around strangers. Perhaps this Aubrey did not seem strange. Kayve herself reached down to gently pet Simon as Aubrey spoke. somewhere during that she had reached to turn off her music, something not often done, but this was interesting. this person was not like others, so it seemed.

" Oh, Rome? Wow. That must have been really cool. What grade are you in?"

She blushed at her own attempts at feeble small talk, but she was really drawn in. She wanted to know more about him, she wanted to find out if he was....if he was somehting else, not one of the shadows that continued along the same dark path, each and every day. not one of the conformers, who fear everythign different. she wanted to know if he was like her, and this seemed the only way to find out.

"Oh, yes, it was rather nice there. You probably would've liked it."

Aubrey nodded, still smiling. He gave Dove a kiss on the snout before standing straight again.

"I'm in eleventh. Yourself?" He asked her.

She was nice, and pretty. Her fair skin was a geat contrast to her seemingly golden hair. Her eyes were a deep, beautiful color, and she was tall, and slender. Surely she was taken, because one so beautiful could not be alone in the world.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:22 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by trademark
[Mike had a hard time explaining how he survived but he did. He body was aching and he was real hungry so he decided he would take a short cut home. Mike was wishing he had his car but it was not out of the auto shop yet. He had been in a dare and he flipped it and walked away with out a scratch he really wanted to know why he had these powers but he was not complaining he could do everything he wanted and not get hurt. As he crossed by a school he noticed a girl curled up and it looked like she was crying. Mike mind was telling him to leave but his body walked near the girl.]"Are you OK?"[Mike said this hoping the girl would say ok so he can leave.]

Alice rose her head and watched the man that had approached her. With a fake smile, she nodded quietly at him before replying with a quiet tone "Yes, I am just fine" She said and wiped the tears from her eyes. "It is all in the past. Thank you for your concerne, sir" She said to Mike and gave him a friendly nod. She sat up straight against the tree and made sure that he did not come any closer. She had done too much harm trough the years and did not want anything to happen anyone ever again because of her.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:30 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Kayce nodded politly as he spoke, and let her gaze fall around them as she took in the scenario. It really was a beautiful day out. the sky heald a most radiant sapphire blue, and the clouds where few. A cool breeze blew as well. She grinned amused as Aubrey kissed Dove, who had seemed to have fallen in love. Placing a hand on the German Shepherds head she roused him from this intoxicated-like state and smothered a luagh, Still a bit to reserved for that.

" Im in tenth, but this is my second year here so if you can't find anything in school, just let me know. "

She knew the doors would be locked soon as she let her eyes fall on them. She needed to grab her book though. Debating this she finally decided to just let it go. she would copy the homework from a freind the following day. At that moment simon barked at the glass school doors. As Kayce turned she saw Duke and a girl she had seen around school. She quickly looked away. He lived in her appartment building, and she didnt want him telling her sister she was out in front of an empty school near evening. aslin always asuumed the worst.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:39 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Kayce nodded politly as he spoke, and let her gaze fall around them as she took in the scenario. It really was a beautiful day out. the sky heald a most radiant sapphire blue, and the clouds where few. A cool breeze blew as well. She grinned amused as Aubrey kissed Dove, who had seemed to have fallen in love. Placing a hand on the German Shepherds head she roused him from this intoxicated-like state and smothered a luagh, Still a bit to reserved for that.

" Im in tenth, but this is my second year here so if you can't find anything in school, just let me know. "

She knew the doors would be locked soon as she let her eyes fall on them. She needed to grab her book though. Debating this she finally decided to just let it go. she would copy the homework from a freind the following day. At that moment simon barked at the glass school doors. As Kayce turned she saw Duke and a girl she had seen around school. She quickly looked away. He lived in her appartment building, and she didnt want him telling her sister she was out in front of an empty school near evening. aslin always asuumed the worst.

Aubrey smiled at the girl as she obviously stiffled a laugh. The day was beautiful, and he took in a deep beath.

"Thank you-... I'm sorry, but I still havn't learned your name?"

Aubrey inquired, tilting his head a bit and leaning foward slightly. He didn't want to push her to introduce herself if she was shy, but obviously she wasn't at her inquiries. He saw her look to the doors, and then the boy near them. She was apparently infatuated with him, or if not, then she was nervous. Aubrey shook the thoughts from his head, and then waited for her name.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:54 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Originally posted by Marie-Lee
Alice rose her head and watched the man that had approached her. With a fake smile, she nodded quietly at him before replying with a quiet tone "Yes, I am just fine" She said and wiped the tears from her eyes. "It is all in the past. Thank you for your concerne, sir" She said to Mike and gave him a friendly nod. She sat up straight against the tree and made sure that he did not come any closer. She had done too much harm trough the years and did not want anything to happen anyone ever again because of her.

[ Mike smiled back at the girl he was happy he could just leave he turned around and started to walk off. He was thinking in his mind "she is not OK then why was she crying." Mike let out a sight and turned around and stated to jog back to her when he stopped he was only a few steps away from her.]" Is it OK if I ask why you were crying it is really getting on my nerves."[ Mike felt sorry and a little mad at her he hated when people were crying But he could not help but feel sorry for her.]

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:31 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Aubrey Ravena
Aubrey smiled at the girl as she obviously stiffled a laugh. The day was beautiful, and he took in a deep beath.

"Thank you-... I'm sorry, but I still havn't learned your name?"

Aubrey inquired, tilting his head a bit and leaning foward slightly. He didn't want to push her to introduce herself if she was shy, but obviously she wasn't at her inquiries. He saw her look to the doors, and then the boy near them. She was apparently infatuated with him, or if not, then she was nervous. Aubrey shook the thoughts from his head, and then waited for her name.
looking away a bit embarrased kayce placed a hand behind her head and combed her fingers through her hair before pushing it back. She was almost obsessive over her hair. She smiled slightly and answered.

" Im sorry, how rude of me. My name is Kayce, Kayce brooks. "

With that she politely heald out her hand, letting her eyes meet his. The deep emerald pools scoped into his for a moment, shining with vivd rays before she let her gaze drift toward where Dove was nipping at a small grasshopper. Another glance at Duke caused her to turn, and smile apologetically. She did not particularly want to go, but she knew well that it was in her best interest. She took a final look at Duke and them back toward Aubrey.

" I should go now...if you want, you can come too. "

She blushed immediatly.

" I mean, not like, that just, if your hungry or thirsty or something..."

She tried to cover her self annoyance with something of a smile. She really wanted to learn more about this person, and why he appealed to her senses so much. Could he really be one of them? One of her own kind?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:04 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

looking away a bit embarrased kayce placed a hand behind her head and combed her fingers through her hair before pushing it back. She was almost obsessive over her hair. She smiled slightly and answered.

" Im sorry, how rude of me. My name is Kayce, Kayce brooks. "

With that she politely heald out her hand, letting her eyes meet his. The deep emerald pools scoped into his for a moment, shining with vivd rays before she let her gaze drift toward where Dove was nipping at a small grasshopper. Another glance at Duke caused her to turn, and smile apologetically. She did not particularly want to go, but she knew well that it was in her best interest. She took a final look at Duke and them back toward Aubrey.

" I should go now...if you want, you can come too. "

She blushed immediatly.

" I mean, not like, that just, if your hungry or thirsty or something..."

She tried to cover her self annoyance with something of a smile. She really wanted to learn more about this person, and why he appealed to her senses so much. Could he really be one of them? One of her own kind?

Aubrey laughed.
"No no, not rude. It's quite alright... Kayce.. Beautiful name."
Aubery smiled and shook Kayce's hand, and then looked away. Something about her eyes could have put him in a trance... He shook his head, and then nodded.
"That'd be nice. I am quite hungry..."
He smiled and chuckled a bit at her ramblings. She must have had a lot of questions for him. It would be a relief to finally have someone to talk to, and he hoped to learn more about her as well.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:32 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
*Champion walks quickly down the hall, not paying attention to where she is going, when she runs into Duke, droping the books she was holding. She is wearing army camo cargo pants, and an army green tank top. Her dark hair flows down her back, and her eyes look down at the books she droped as she blushes and moves to pick them up* So sorry about that...I didnt see you

Duke fell backwards when the girl ran straight into him, but he catched the ground before bumping straight into it. He got up from the ground quickly and looked at her "Dont worry about it.. I'm falling to the ground all the time" He said with a smile, gathering her books as he got up. "No, let me get them for you" He said and picked all the books up. After a little while, he had them all and handed them over to her. "You know, in order to prevent such an accident again you could tie the books together between classes and such" He said and pulled a rope out of nowhere and handed it to her.

He looked over her shoulder and noticed Kayce. Kayce was living in the same building as himself, and he was rather suprised that Aslin had let her out at this time and at this place. He shrugged, deciding to leave it for the moment. Another thing catching his eyes was that she interacted with a guy older than her. He shook his head and looked back at Champion with a smile "Are you alright, miss? I'm sorry about that.. I'll watch my steps more careful in the future.. Are you alright?"

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:07 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Aubrey Ravena
"Oh, yes, it was rather nice there. You probably would've liked it."

Aubrey nodded, still smiling. He gave Dove a kiss on the snout before standing straight again.

"I'm in eleventh. Yourself?" He asked her.

She was nice, and pretty. Her fair skin was a geat contrast to her seemingly golden hair. Her eyes were a deep, beautiful color, and she was tall, and slender. Surely she was taken, because one so beautiful could not be alone in the world.
Gazing off distantly Kayce sighed. Traveling liek that would be nice. She would loved ot have experienced places like Rome. She wondered if she would even live to, Aslin had said once in a state of aggrivation that they might not even make it with all those who are out to get them Sighing, Kayce nodded.

" Im sure I would.."

She blushed slightly as he commented on her name.

" Thanks! "

she said playfully, in a sense.

With that she turned, and nodded back, giving the two german shepherds a tug. before she beckoned for him to follow, she looekd away from Aubrey and back into the school. She had never really talked to him, but she felt she should wait for Duke. They did live in the same appartment building after all. She stopped and nodded toward him.

" Im going to wait for someone, If you don't want to wait, then Ill see you around. "

With that she turned toward the door, and leaned against the school's entrance way.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 09:10 PM
Venir
Eh...?

Gazing off distantly Kayce sighed. Traveling liek that would be nice. She would loved ot have experienced places like Rome. She wondered if she would even live to, Aslin had said once in a state of aggrivation that they might not even make it with all those who are out to get them Sighing, Kayce nodded.

" Im sure I would.."

She blushed slightly as he commented on her name.

" Thanks! "

she said playfully, in a sense.

With that she turned, and nodded back, giving the two german shepherds a tug. before she beckoned for him to follow, she looekd away from Aubrey and back into the school. She had never really talked to him, but she felt she should wait for Duke. They did live in the same appartment building after all. She stopped and nodded toward him.

" Im going to wait for someone, If you don't want to wait, then Ill see you around. "

With that she turned toward the door, and leaned against the school's entrance way.

"Oh, I don't mind waiting."
Aubrey smiled and followed he to the doors. As they waited, he continued to play with the german sheperds, making friends with them. Dove was more playful than Simon, and gave Aubrey a big lick on the face. Aubrey laughed and wiped some of the drool from his face before going back to giving him an ear massage.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 09:18 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Bump

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 07:04 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Duke fell backwards when the girl ran straight into him, but he catched the ground before bumping straight into it. He got up from the ground quickly and looked at her "Dont worry about it.. I'm falling to the ground all the time" He said with a smile, gathering her books as he got up. "No, let me get them for you" He said and picked all the books up. After a little while, he had them all and handed them over to her. "You know, in order to prevent such an accident again you could tie the books together between classes and such" He said and pulled a rope out of nowhere and handed it to her.

He looked over her shoulder and noticed Kayce. Kayce was living in the same building as himself, and he was rather suprised that Aslin had let her out at this time and at this place. He shrugged, deciding to leave it for the moment. Another thing catching his eyes was that she interacted with a guy older than her. He shook his head and looked back at Champion with a smile "Are you alright, miss? I'm sorry about that.. I'll watch my steps more careful in the future.. Are you alright?"
*she takes the rope, smiling some* thanks, Yeah Im fine ^^ *She stands up, stacking her books and tieing them together* (sorry not good at long posts today)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 07:30 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote