KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Man, it amazes me how many wrestling fans truly believe it is real. I'm not talking about the actual wrestling either, i am referring to the stories and character personas. Not trying to say anything negative about the event itself, but has anyone met someone who believes that the champions actually hold influence in being the world champion rather than being apart of a script?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 01:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Alot of it is scripted I know, but I still like it. wink

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 01:34 AM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R8#@NG!G@

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
The rock wont come back because he is making better money acting and I dont blame him. Dont expect him to ever come back.

but before wrestlemania, i think he said he was comming back or something like taht

Mercedes Benz SLR=Great Car

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 05:37 AM
R8#@NG!G@ is currently offline Click here to Send R8#@NG!G@ a Private Message Find more posts by R8#@NG!G@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R8#@NG!G@

Originally posted by The_Mayor
Alot of it is scripted I know, but I still like it. wink

lol, me to

Mercedes Benz SLR=Great Car

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 05:38 AM
R8#@NG!G@ is currently offline Click here to Send R8#@NG!G@ a Private Message Find more posts by R8#@NG!G@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i've been a pro-wrestling fan and a MMA fan for a long time. i stopped watching pro-wrestling cuz it got too repetative (the scrippted fights, the cheesy stories etc...)

i have no disrespect for the wrestling entertaininment business, but you just cant pick the fake fights over the real stuff.

mma fans will know what im talking about, but if the story lines entertain you, then by all means watch and have fun.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 05:59 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

Leasner.....I hate leasner.

Lesnar was awesome. The original animal. He does that type of character better than Batista and Lashley. Lesnar looks more intimidating than Batista and has more charisma than Lashley. The WWE misses Lesnar. Look at the WWE's push at Lashley. Even his entrance is somewhat the same when he jumps on the canvas and the fireworks come out.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 06:19 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

I know I've said this already but seriously, I wish Muhammad Hassan was still wrestling. He made me laugh whenever he interrupted another person's promo and would say how unfair everyone's been treating him. What a cool heel. It's a shame he didnt come back when Daiveri did.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 06:23 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Man, it amazes me how many wrestling fans truly believe it is real. I'm not talking about the actual wrestling either, i am referring to the stories and character personas. Not trying to say anything negative about the event itself, but has anyone met someone who believes that the champions actually hold influence in being the world champion rather than being apart of a script?

Its not real!?!?!

JK wink

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 03:44 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Kane makes everything real, hes crazy with that cicle thingy.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:06 AM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

kane makes everything real? what's a cicle?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

That thing he comes out with now from his movie that he used @ wrestlemania.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:19 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

IMO, John Cena needs to lose his WWE Championship and be fired.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:48 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhSL7euYytw

This is the John cena I miss.....Today, he is just overly pushed and is just, annoying by overcoming the odds too many times. I liekd his promos alot more and his character was awesome. Now he is just too overated.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:55 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, I liked him a lot more back then, and when he actually over came the odds for the first few times ( F.U.-ing Big Show, even beating Triple H the first time). Now, he overcomes the odds toooooo much, and he's boring. I don't think he should be fired, though. Just lose the title, get injured and leave for awhile. And also work on his gimmik. He's grown up now, really, and the "gangster" gimmick is getting old.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 03:02 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heel Cena > Face champion Cena

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 03:09 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhSL7euYytw

This is the John cena I miss.....Today, he is just overly pushed and is just, annoying by overcoming the odds too many times. I liekd his promos alot more and his character was awesome. Now he is just too overated.

He used to be a ****ing wigger. no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 04:22 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

Heel Cena > Face champion Cena

That's so true. I remember once when he was a heel he attacked Angle, ran away, came back and did the "you cant see me" with his hands, and then ran away again. That made me laugh so bad.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 09:10 AM
Corndog

Originally posted by Barker
He used to be a ****ing wigger. no expression

We all are in some way wink

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 01:49 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

The problem is WWE has become TOO commercial. There are characters here that don't have any business being there and there are people who have been let go or not resigned because of the little kiddie fans who buy all the posters and crap like that. That's why Cena is still champ, because so many little kids have John Cena posters. Wreslers like Lesnar, Sean O'Haire, Muhammad Hassan and others were taken off the show. Those wrestlers appealed to a more mature crowd. They had charisma and skill that superceded the immature childish fan, but they didn't make the money... and, unfortunately, it is a business afterall. That's why I seldom watch it anymore.... I was a HUGE fan as recently as 4 years ago.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 05:43 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by The_Mayor
We all are in some way wink

Yeah... no. wink

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 08:23 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote