KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joe K
I dee kay.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Janus X
IMO, John Cena needs to lose his WWE Championship and be fired.

Ok, I can see him losing the title maybe, but not fired...He's a good crowd pleaser, and we all know if he wasnt any good he wouldnt be holding the title.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 12:56 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

I agree with part of that, he shouldn't be fired, no matter how much I don't like him...but he should definately lose the title.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:07 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

He needs to turn heel, and lose the title.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:35 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

He should lose the title, although he is like my favorite wrestler, but there isn't anybody I want him to lose it to.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 08:19 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Triple H or Shawn would be good, frankly though, I could care less if he lost it to Johnny Nitro. I just want him to lose it.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 09:24 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Not Johnny Nitro, how bout next year, Raw gets Bobbly Lashley and then lose it to him hes awesome too....I know some of you are probly going to say "Well he's become a 'wrestling god' too."

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 10:06 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by The_Mayor
Not Johnny Nitro, how bout next year, Raw gets Bobbly Lashley and then lose it to him hes awesome too....I know some of you are probly going to say "Well he's become a 'wrestling god' too."

Bobby Lashley? PLEASE TELL ME YOUR KIDDING. Hes horrible. He only has two power moves(excluding his finisher as well punches and kicks), hes a brute with no personality, his mic skills are laughable, and as well he botches move alot.

One of the prime suckness in him is that while hes the ECW CHAMPION, he has done NOTING EXTREME AT ALL.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:17 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Nothing extreme, well you shouldn't be in this thread, he is invinsible one on one, he proves in day in and day out, first one to break the Master Lock, man get out of here.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:35 PM
Joe K
I dee kay.

Well if you guys are really wanting to see cena lose the title, you might want to watch backlash, because the "honorary" gm yesterday set the match to cena vs orton vs edge vs micheals for the WWE Championship.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 01:43 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

That was just an example, that would be pretty bad if he lost it to him. And Bobby Lashley bugs me a lot...

Originally posted by G U I T A R
Well if you guys are really wanting to see cena lose the title, you might want to watch backlash, because the "honorary" gm yesterday set the match to cena vs orton vs edge vs micheals for the WWE Championship.

If he doesn't lose it at Backlash...I will actually stop watching WWE.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 10:01 PM
Corndog

That is going to be a damn good match.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 10:26 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Nothing extreme, well you shouldn't be in this thread, he is invinsible one on one, he proves in day in and day out, first one to break the Master Lock, man get out of here.

Lmao. A mark. You do know everything in WWE is SCRIPTED? Bobbly Lashley's image was to be a invincible monster, but he fails. Everybody laughs at him in every WWE forum. As well, the breaking the master lock is also scripted.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 12:35 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Yeah I know it is scripted go back a couple of pages, we already had this discussion.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:48 AM
teampac08
Love and War

Lashley is garbage. He's not very exciting to watch in the ring and his mic skills are laughable, and not in the good way like the Rock. The guy clearly lacks any form of charisma. I actually change the channel when he wrestles.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 08:39 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Edge pisses me off, I hate the way he screwed up the orton and micheals match and said he was the winner :-\ I hate that crap I hope he breaks his leg or something! Edge has had enough chances at the belt, let someone else have the chance, Edge doesnt even belong in the backlash match!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 02:39 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Edge pisses me off, I hate the way he screwed up the orton and micheals match and said he was the winner :-\ I hate that crap I hope he breaks his leg or something! Edge has had enough chances at the belt, let someone else have the chance, Edge doesnt even belong in the backlash match!

I guess he is doing his job well then.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 02:54 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

he's clearly a good heel... and you clearly take it a touch too seriously confused

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:00 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Df02
he's clearly a good heel... and you clearly take it a touch too seriously confused

yes

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:17 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

It was obvious that Michaels should have won anyways, he was the one covering Orton, Orton wasn't covering him, and the referee saw at the last second that Michaels shoulders were down, they could have been up for all that referee knew for the majority of the time and he just put them down.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:57 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Michaels shouldn't get the title again. He's had it, he needs to help the young guys out and get them over. A good Cena-Orton fued would save the dragging that's happening in WWE right now. Orton is semi face now, if he became all-out face and won the title at Backlash it would be a good change. Then WWE could have Cena as the top heel trying to get his title back, with Edge looming in the background screwing both guys over repeatedly. WWE has some usable talent, their storylines and writing sucks as of late though. As far as Triple H goes, I hear he's about 2-3 months away, so by the time he gets back Orton will have enough time to have some cred as champ for him to challenge OR Cena will have built up enough hatred from the fans for Triple H to fued with.

Lashley is serviceable, at best. He's good to look at as a physical specimen, but skills-wise, he does suck. He needs to fued with other brute-types to get over. A fued with Great Khali would get him over without having to strain his limited abilities.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:57 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote