KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Star Trek XI & Sequel News Thread

Star Trek XI & Sequel News Thread
Started by: Tiberius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Scott Bakula was good. Some of the effects on Enterprise were good. The stories were all right. I felt that there should have a storyline linking T'pol to Sarek.

really? as in, romantically?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:57 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by pr1983
really? as in, romantically?

Oh no, not romantically. When Enterprise was on the air, I read a rumor saying that T'Pol was either going to give birth to either Sarek or Spock. Obviously that never happened, but it would have been great to link Enterprise with Kirk's Enterprise by watching Trip and T'Pol constantly get together and then eventually becoming parents to Sarek.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh no, not romantically. When Enterprise was on the air, I read a rumor saying that T'Pol was either going to give birth to either Sarek or Spock. Obviously that never happened, but it would have been great to link Enterprise with Kirk's Enterprise by watching Trip and T'Pol constantly get together and then eventually becoming parents to Sarek.

trip and t'pol having sarek... holy crap... messed

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

trip and t'pol having sarek... holy crap... messed

It would have been to quote Spock "Fascinating" to tell the story of how Sarek was born. Especially if Rick Berman had stayed with Trip and T'Pol being a couple.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 10:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It would have been to quote Spock "Fascinating" to tell the story of how Sarek was born. Especially if Rick Berman had stayed with Trip and T'Pol being a couple.

yeah, but they killed him... sad

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 01:29 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yeah, but they killed him... sad

That was one of Enterprises many mistakes.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:57 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That was one of Enterprises many mistakes.

yup... i still prefer it to voyager though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 11:15 PM
X-FAN

I will not be backing this whole reimaging crap! I can get on board with a new series or movie with all new charcters and voyages, but I cannot buy into different people portraying iconic characters of wich I've already been a part of for 30 years! The biggest reason is if this movie hits paydirt and is a success then they plan to launch a new series based on this movie, personally I don't want a new series of Star Trek based in the late 2100's of wich I've already watched! I want a totally new series or movies with unkown new characters set about 5 to 10 years post Nemesis that way it can still tie in with some older chracters from time to time.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 12:06 AM
X-FAN is currently offline Click here to Send X-FAN a Private Message Find more posts by X-FAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It can hardly have been bloody Spock, could it? We know whi his parents are.

Look, that was just a vague rumour based on the fact that she was originally going to be called T'Pau before they changed it to avoid confusion.

But Spock was entirely half and half. He didn't have a half-Human father.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 09:27 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yup... i still prefer it to voyager though...

I also do.

Look, that was just a vague rumour based on the fact that she was originally going to be called T'Pau before they changed it to avoid confusion.

Who are your fave Star Trek characters?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 10:06 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by X-FAN
I will not be backing this whole reimaging crap! I can get on board with a new series or movie with all new charcters and voyages, but I cannot buy into different people portraying iconic characters of wich I've already been a part of for 30 years! The biggest reason is if this movie hits paydirt and is a success then they plan to launch a new series based on this movie, personally I don't want a new series of Star Trek based in the late 2100's of wich I've already watched! I want a totally new series or movies with unkown new characters set about 5 to 10 years post Nemesis that way it can still tie in with some older chracters from time to time.

i agree...

Originally posted by Ushgarak

and yet alot of people still think spock is 100% vulcan... messed

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 01:02 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

There is a rumor saying that Tom Cruise will make a cameo appearance.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:57 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

There is a rumor saying that Tom Cruise will make a cameo appearance.

as what?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

as what?

As a favor to J.J. Abrams, Cruise is rumored to make a cameo appearance as Captain Christopher Pike.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 11:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

As a favor to J.J. Abrams, Cruise is rumored to make a cameo appearance as Captain Christopher Pike.

sick

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 11:36 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

sick

I was a little sad myself when I read it online. I likie Cruise in some movies, but as someone who will share scenes with Spock, I'm not sure how those scenes will look.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 04:34 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I was a little sad myself when I read it online. I likie Cruise in some movies, but as someone who will share scenes with Spock, I'm not sure how those scenes will look.

crap... tom cruise shouldnt be allowed near a star trek movie... scientology loving munchkins need not apply!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 06:06 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

crap... tom cruise shouldnt be allowed near a star trek movie... scientology loving munchkins need not apply!

I agree. Also I'm hearing that Anton Yelchin is in talks to play Chechov.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 10:56 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Rumors are swirling around town that of all people Russell Crowe may play a klingon.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 09:54 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I agree. Also I'm hearing that Anton Yelchin is in talks to play Chechov.

ah...

Rumors are swirling around town that of all people Russell Crowe may play a klingon.

well at least he's got the fighting part sorted...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 07:54 PM