KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ranks for MAs

Ranks for MAs
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 141 142 [143]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

BLack Panther should be top tier, he's stalemated cap many times, and owned karnak, he's stalemated daredevil as well, ironfist too...most of his appearances point to him being their equal in terms of H2H

Old Post May 1st, 2010 02:46 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I personally question placing Thanos above guys like Cap and Batman in terms of pure skill.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 02:56 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I personally question placing Thanos above guys like Cap and Batman in terms of pure skill.

same he has shown nothing on thier level atleast from what i've seen

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 1st, 2010 04:54 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Of course you do. You hate him.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 04:56 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by jalek moye
same he has shown nothing on thier level atleast from what i've seen

Him training Gamora is thus all the more inexplicable. I'm thinking Thanos took credit for one of his lackeys training her.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 07:42 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Or, like, a dozen of the best lackies he could hire in addition to himself, or he made advanced combat scenarios tailored to her.

With his keen mind, I could see him being a smart teacher who was able to teach a student to surpass him, which happens occasionally. David Cain taught Cassandra to be better than he was after all.

Thanos doesn't need to be as good to teach her to be as good as she is.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:11 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Q99
Or, like, a dozen of the best lackies he could hire in addition to himself, or he made advanced combat scenarios tailored to her.

With his keen mind, I could see him being a smart teacher who was able to teach a student to surpass him, which happens occasionally. David Cain taught Cassandra to be better than he was after all.

Thanos doesn't need to be as good to teach her to be as good as she is.

Very good point about David Cain the featless "greatest assassin in the world" training Cassandra Cain. It was probably something like that. Thanos may lack the agility and speed to pull off a lot of the techniques he knows but he can still pass down the knowledge to someone who can.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:26 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Try to bring order to chaos, and it bites the hand that feeds. Oh well, I'll play.

BattleHammer, Philsophia, Kris Blaze, jinzin, Nataku, V, Soljer, marvelprince, iceman24567 and I vote for Punisher to be in the third tier.

Alternatively I think Colossus, Thing, Superman, Wonder Woman, Strong Guy, Thor, BRB, She-Hulk should all be in the now unrestricted top tier. Because they would beat the crap out of or "do very well" against everyone currently in the top tier in "h2h."

Old Post May 1st, 2010 10:18 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Shall we move to this thread?

Old Post May 1st, 2010 11:16 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Try to bring order to chaos, and it bites the hand that feeds. Oh well, I'll play.

BattleHammer, Philsophia, Kris Blaze, jinzin, Nataku, V, Soljer, marvelprince, iceman24567 and I vote for Punisher to be in the third tier.

Alternatively I think Colossus, Thing, Superman, Wonder Woman, Strong Guy, Thor, BRB, She-Hulk should all be in the now unrestricted top tier. Because they would beat the crap out of or "do very well" against everyone currently in the top tier in "h2h."

In h2h but not in MA skill.

In Martial Arts skill everyone in top tier is far beyond any mentioned there.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 10:38 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

So are we supposed to use this thread or xmarksthespot's thread?

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 03:27 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Use X's.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 04:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Apocalypse should be higher.

He got mad skillz

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 11:04 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

^ uhhhh...

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 11:20 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse should be higher.

He got mad skillz

Yeah, he's easily the greatest table dodger in comics.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 01:19 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, he's easily the greatest table dodger in comics.

He can also smash tables, as proven in Apoc vs Drac mini.

Nur's PL is over 9000 thumb up

Old Post May 29th, 2016 11:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 06:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote