KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Diablo RP:Rp itself

Diablo RP:Rp itself
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Morgan and Terrie, it warms what heart I have to see people ready to fight for freedom." The voice sounded from behind the two, where he stood with a dark robe and every piece of his body hidden within it. "I have brought you together, but I can not guide you to victory. In order to fight HIM" He marked the final word. "To fight HIM, you have to know your allied and work together against the forces of evil. You will never be alone, you will simply work without my interfearance for as long as possible" He took one arm out of the robe, holding four vials. The fluid of the vials was red and bubbling. His hand had a bright golden glow, spreading a glimt of divinity. "These will service you in the heart the fight. Use them well, as any wound can be healed" Tyrael awaited for them to walk up to him. He may be interfearing with the human race, but the little dignity of divninty he had left, urged him to await them to approach him and take the vials, instead of him walking up to them.

"I can, but will not guide you, Morgan. You and Terrie will have to find your own way trough this besieged world. I will pray for you to find it before it is too late. You must not fail and you must not rely at my aid." His voice had the steady sound of a powerful warrior. He never hesitated a word. He spoke it fluent, like he had been preparing to the speech for a long time. Not aiding the rookie adventurers in battle was hard for Tyrael, but they must not be dependant on him. What he had plans to do next, might be the last thing he ever will do. Without turning his head from the two adventurers, his eyes focused at the sewer entrance.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:28 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morgan approached Tyrael and took the vials "thank you, but where now, where shale we begin" he wondered to himself as well after and then gave two of the vials to Terrie, "hm the dark Wanderer must certainly be stopped, but our weapons are still far from enough to battle him, nor do i believe we are quite ready ourselves", Morgan looked the way of the Arch-Angel and stared at the sewers sensing something but he was not sure what it was, "what is down the Sewers?" he said to the robed figuire while placing his vials in his belt.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:44 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Darkness darker than the deepest pits of hell" He paused, watching the two. "You are no longer under my guidance. Do what you believe you are meant to do, Morgan" He spoke, turning to the sewers. "Every battle has a set time, Morgan. Ask yourself if your time is now" Tyrael said sharply. Morgan was old enough to make a wise choice. He asked himself the very same question that he had enforced Morgan to ask himself. He looked at the entrance of the sewer, then back at Morgan. Whatever choice morgan did, Tyrael would not stand in the way. All he could do was pray to the heavens, that what Morgan chose to do was right. Maybe this mere human held more wisdom than Tyrael. Enough wisdom to see a way that Tyrael did not.

Last edited by Nozdormu on May 9th, 2007 at 01:09 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:59 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morgan knew now he was not going to be guided, Tyrael seemed to have his own job to do and so he took it upon himself to take Terrie to the ancient Tomb of Tal'rasha, he knew it would be a perilous task, the ancient ways to the tomb were well hidden and he knew he would need the use of Horazons sanctuary to reach the place and once again uncover the true ancient tomb much like the adventurors before him.

He knew however that the ancient heram beneath the palace was shut away long ago, the palace's upper levels were the only ones to be used, the stench of evil beneath them often kept the Palace empty, so he had to use another way, he spent a few hours of searching through the Market and purchasing a few items along the way such as small white potions and those that were black marked with poison symbols to show they were antidotes, as well as buying himself and Terrie a new cloak each, since his was tattered and dirty and Terrie did not seem to be wearing nothing other than her odd outfit and it would be dangerous to face sandstorms and the heat of the desert without covering themselves. Morgan finally came across a seemingly great sage and sensed him to be a Magi, Drognan he thought he heard the old man say his name was, although slightly eccentric the old man helped them and gave them several magic tomes to bring them back to Lut Gholein from any point withi the desert as well as a few keys, some with demonic symbols, others simble ordinary keys but at last he came to a large white key, encrusted with glowing diamonds of light, he pulled it from its chest he had unlocked with a spell and presented it to them before almost throwing the thing into Morgans hands. "This Key....ahem yes this key will allow you into the entrance out in the desert, it is a fairly short jouney north of here behind a remarkably large rock.....hmm where was i..hm yes indeed the key it will open a portal if you scratch this simble with it on the rock" the old man was certainly a bother to Morgan but he followed his Advice.

As they left the old man gave them a piece of parchment with the symbol he had told them off on it, they gathered their things and after brief refreshments in Atmas tavern they readied some fine camals they bought off of a tall merchant, and off they went into the desert

(sorry to push you along Marie lee, perhaps you can make a double post, in answer to both the events with Tyrael and then this one)

Old Post May 9th, 2007 03:16 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Light bless you at your journey, young ones" Tyrael said and made a hail sign with his hand, before turning around. He turned around and watched the hatch that lead beneath the city. The sewers, where darkness roamed. He threw the hatch open, as a guard stopped. "It is not safe down there sir. You might get hurt", placing his hand over Tyraels shoulder. Tyrael looked up at the guard from his kneeling position above the hatch. He shook his head "For the greater good" Tyrael said as he lept down the hatch. He looked around in the darkness, where the undead roamed. This simple opposition would not even bother touching Tyrael. The darkness was complete, when the guard closed the hatch. Fortunatly, his vision was as good in the pitch black, as it was in daylight. "What is his plans, down here?" Tyrael mumbled to himself, following the strong scent of darkness that flowed trough the dungeons.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 05:28 PM
MadMel
Heh

(sorry, been busy)
diablo knew it..hes followed me the lord of terror raged, quickening his pace down the sewers..the land below lut golein was like a maze, deep and dark, but diablo moved as though he had been here a thousand times before..he finally reached the "heart" of lut golein...he stood in the middle to the pitch black room, his arms raised..he stood there, as still as a statue, for 20 minutes, then suddenly he started muttering in a tongue long forgotten..the walls suddenly shone with blood red symbols, and groaning noises came from the darkness around diablo..
the undead swarmed in from every opening, and beings manifested from the very shadows, twisting in the darkness to take shape..diablo himself was changing..horns sprouted from the head of the "old woman"..the muscles bulged and grew under the skin, which had become rough and scaley..the hands formed giant claws and the feet contorted into a reptilian shape, bursting the leather shoes which housed them...
it was not a complete transformation, far from it..diablo was still the height of the average human, and the prominant tail wasnt present, but it suited the lord of terrors needs...for now..
"come and find me, tyreal" diablo mocked, his voice eminating from the mouths of every minion under the city, and the voice reached every corner of the sewers..

Old Post May 10th, 2007 07:13 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

((It's cool.. We all are))

"Finding you is not a problem, old foe!" Tyrael mumbled to himself, now throwing his robe away. He marsched with rapid steps trough the dungeons of the city. The lord of terror had set the undead in motion, but a mere skeleton could not possibly stand in the way for the cause of Tyrael. He pulled his sword out of the sheat and let his wings spread out wide. Undeads approaching him from behind was slammed by the magical wings of Tyrael like a whip.
Marching deeper into the pits, yet unchallenged by the as good as nothing undead that tried killing him he arrived not far from the room that Diablo was located. Like always, no second thoughts crossed Tyraels mind as he held the sword tight and marched into the room. The sharp blade cleaved trough a horde of skeletons like he had swung it trough the wind. "This world does not deserve your kin, old foe! Leave the person that you hath consumed, free her soul and never return again" He stood by the entrance of the room, his wings covering his flanks from the constantly approaching undead. The bright light that shun from his sword urged the common undead skeletons to stay away from his front.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 07:25 AM
MadMel
Heh

diablo smiled "im afraid the time when you could hope to defeat me is long past, tyreal..surrender and ill let you leave"..he extended his new claws to two inches to make himself clear..

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:25 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"There was a time where I had lost hope to defeat you or any of your brothers, yet you were sent to hell!" Tyrael frowned as he marched through the room. "You have infested the world with terror for the last time, lord of terror!" He observed how Diablo prepared to fight the angel "You are not even complete! Leave this dungeon and this town! I let no evil pass, not even you!" His wings flew forth and pushed every single undead away that stood in the way of Diablo and Tyrael. The path was clear and Tyrael lept forward with his sword raised high.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:40 AM
MadMel
Heh

diablo blocked the sword with one clawed hand, and with the other shoved tyreal into wall with alarming force..
"it appears i needn't be "complete" to destroy you, arch-angel" diablo mocked, walking toward tyreal..he knealt next to the arch-angel.."i offer you one last chance..take your leave of this place, or in 5 minutes time you'll be begging for a swift death"

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:23 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Stalling you, lord of terror, is being of on a good start" His magical wings spread trough the room and rapidly grabbed hold of Diablo. Two wings wrapping one hand wrist each and two grabbed one ankle each, lifing him up into the air. He kicked him in the chest and threw him trough the room. "If I would let death frighten me, I would not have entered this dungeon. Stop this foolish act, demon! I will not permit the continuance of this!" He got up from his cornered position and swiped a few undead away. "The chances of having me begging for anyone is as large as you ruling this world. Not even you can bring me to my knees" Using his wings, he launched himself at Diablo once more, this time commencing a powerful jab. A strike straight for the chest.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:42 AM
MadMel
Heh

diablo got up and launched red lightning at tyreal..his eyes were flaming with rage.."you cannot hope to defend this miserable world..my brothers and i shall rise and strike fear, hatred and destruction into the hearts of mankind..you only remain alive because i wish to see you fail..and then oblivion will take you like the human cattle, hell will reign supreme, and unchallenged"..diablo grabs some of tyreals wings and attempts to rip them off..

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:44 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Tyrael was too close to avoid the first stream of lighting, as he was pushed backwards. As the rest of the lighting came, he made it meet his blade. The lighting was absorbed by the energy of light, as Tyrael walked forward. He roared as Diablo grabbed his wings. "You may be the lord of terror, but you are not strong enough to tear the divinity out of me!" Tyrael said and lifted the wing Diablo held, up into the air, while one of the free wings slammed straight into him. "You may have an immortal soul, but your soul will die of age before you see me fail, Diablo" He used his wings to take a few step backwards. The one wing Diablo still held started shaking wildly. "Your brothers, yes.. Mephisto, lord of hatred and Baal, lord of destruction. The brain and the muscle" Tyrael grinned from behind his hood. "You are a simple paw and a young brother, nothing more" He looked at what once was a human woman. "You are weak, Diablo" He said, just before he got his wing loose from Diablos grip. He used the wings to transport him backwards, taking a distance to Diablo. "What do you want with Lut Gholein?"

Old Post May 11th, 2007 08:59 AM
MadMel
Heh

( laughing out loud diablos the muscle,...baal is the AOE stick out tongue )
"what is the likelyhood that i will tell you that, tyreal" diablo mocked the angel.."i am not as careless as, say, you're lacky, izual" diablo smiled, seeing his words had an effect.."yes, we had fun with him, mark my words..he was screaming and screaming, even worse than this host"..diablo suddenly launched himself at tyreal on all fours and tackled his enemy..having pinned tyreal down, the lord of terror breathed hot fire in his face..

Old Post May 11th, 2007 12:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

( sad hmm wheres Marie lee gone, i hope she is not unwell again or has forgotten us, i dont want to strol around the arcance santuary and end up traveling halfway through the story with her traling behind or shell be completly lost lol, hmm i think ill w8, ofc Tyrael and Diablo are not concerned by maries character much so they can carry on)

Old Post May 13th, 2007 12:13 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

((If you have MSN you can add her there and talk to her yes ))

Protecting himself with his bare arms, the fire heaten his golden gloves up. "Izual is a fallen soul! His name is not worth thin air for me now!" Tyrael said and held his arms up to keep Diablo away from his face. He recieved a sudden vision that he did not percept well, but he realised that this was not his time to die. Dying here would be for nothing, as his wings spread across the room. Two wings grabbed Diablo and Tyrael pushed his hand against the womans throat. "Next time, lord of terror" As he launched Diablo trough the room with the last of his overflown energies. The push threw Diablo trough the wall on the other side of the room. He got up and stared at the hole. "Wither and die, demon!" As with his wings he transported himself backwards into the dungeons again and away from Diablo. Diablo was by far stronger, but could never outrun Tyrael, not even when Tyrael traveled backwards.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 12:46 PM
MadMel
Heh

diablo roared.."one day, tyreal, one day!!" he shouted, and all the demons and undead cowered at the sound of his voice...
daiblo didnt bother trying to chase tyreal, for he knew the angel was too fast on his wings..no matter, we will have him soon

Old Post May 14th, 2007 06:42 AM