KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Tune in friday Chit I'll have lots of information for you then that will make your head spin.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:41 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Clinton is connected to 80 Murders cases.

yeah and if he wasnt a politician and just an ordinary citizen he would have been put on death row years ago.But as everybody knows there is one different law for politicians and one different law for people like us.It sucks but its true as we all know.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
And he also made America look weak as hell to the rest of the world. Multiple terrorist attacks on U.S. vessels and personnel, and he sat on his ass and did nothing.

Terrorism is tough as hell... you're basically damned if you sit by and watch it happen, and damned if you retaliate, since there's no principle target.
I don't remember any terrorist attacks happen 93 -- 00 In fact, the president who did nothing was George W Bush. He did nothing in August 01, and what was it that happened on September the 11th? I'm sure you remember.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 06:19 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clinton is connected to 80 Murders cases.
No, he is connected to "80" people who suspiciously died. He's connected to the victims, not the culprits.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 06:22 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Clinton was a fool, no doubt, but I don't believe he was evil...

Certainly stupid, though.

That would be an accurate statement if you were talking about Jimmy Carter but your talking about Clinton though so your wayyyyyyyy off base and couldn't be more wrong.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 06:32 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by lord xyz
I don't remember any terrorist attacks happen 93 -- 00

Are you serious?

Old Post May 9th, 2007 06:43 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Are you serious?

yeah surely that MUST be a joke. laughing there were at least a few that went on then.

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 9th, 2007 at 06:53 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 06:46 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you serious?
I was born in 92, how could I remember?

EDIT: Oklahoma bombs 95. My mistake. Then agian, you can't really compare it to 9/11. That was a major **** up.

Last edited by It's xyz! on May 9th, 2007 at 08:34 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:31 PM
J-Beowulf

I don't remember any terrorist attacks happen 93 -- 00 In fact, the president who did nothing was George W Bush. He did nothing in August 01, and what was it that happened on September the 11th? I'm sure you remember.

August 7th, 1998 - U.S. Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania are attacked by terrorists killing over 200 people between the two attacks.

February 26th, 1993 - A truck containing TNT is driven into the underground parking lot of the Twin Towers and detonated.

October 12, 2000 - Aden, Yemen: The USS Cole, an Arleigh-Burke class destroyer of the United States navy is bombed by a small boat which pulled alongside her and detonated, killing 17 sailors and severely damaging the ship.

Al Qaeda took responsibility for all of these attacks. Sudan, in fact, allegedly attempted to extradite Bin Laden to the United States while Clinton was in office, but that is controversial and not 100% certain.

So here we've got three terrorist attacks on U.S. assets, citizens, and the country itself. Clinton ordered a single cruise missile strike against nonessential targets, and did almost nothing else. Security was not heightened at all after the attacks, which I believe were fairly obvious precursors that terrorism was going to be a problem... but to be fair, hindsight is a beautiful thing.

George W. Bush came into office after Clinton had basically allowed these attacks to go on unopposed. I assure you the 9/11 attacks took a while to plan, and that means that they were probably in the works while Clinton was in office.

Clinton did nothing in his eight years in office to combat terrorism, and what was it that happened on September 11th? I'm sure you remember.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:42 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by chithappens
So that made America look weak how? How did America look on 9/11?

We let them happen, and allowed them to keep happening, with little opposition. The terrorists knew that the administration wouldn't retaliate for fear of pissing off the public, and so basically nothing was done in retaliation to these attacks. So, they continued, until 9/11.

After 9/11 Bush deployed troops into Afghanistan to oust the Taliban; a plan which was quickly and successfully accomplished using only a small number of U.S. Special Forces troops. Then later he invaded Iraq, and U.S. forces took over the country and its capitol in record time, the fastest ground assault in military history, I believe it was.

On the ground, man-to-man, U.S. troops kick the insurgency's ass. That's why they're an insurgency: they rely on those tactics in order to inflict casualties and break the will of the American people, and they know that once the public is against the war it will all be downhill from there, and they will most likely win. Look at Vietnam: They rarely engaged U.S. forces in conventional combat, but the public was so against the long and drawn-out war that we pulled out, and the NVA and communist forces won. They may have won the conflict, but when you look at the numbers the United States was by far the victor: 58,000 U.S. forces killed (far too many, I agree) and estimates for the communist forces range up to 1 million.

And here we are, our troops in Iraq, and a majority of the public against the war. Eventually, when a "peaceful" president comes to office, our troops will probably be pulled out, and the insurgency will have won in Iraq, and we will once again look weak.

It's all so freaking complicated. The whole situation sucks.

EDIT: I apologize for the double post.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:02 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

We let them happen, and allowed them to keep happening, with little opposition.

I dunno how many individuals have said the samething down here at "Conspiracy Forum".

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:23 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

I dunno how many individuals have said the samething down here at "Conspiracy Forum".

no expression

Ok?

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:26 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

no expression

Ok?

So, why look down on people who believe 911 is conspiracy?

Last edited by Classic NES on May 9th, 2007 at 09:41 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:32 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

August 7th, 1998 - U.S. Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania are attacked by terrorists killing over 200 people between the two attacks.

February 26th, 1993 - A truck containing TNT is driven into the underground parking lot of the Twin Towers and detonated.

October 12, 2000 - Aden, Yemen: The USS Cole, an Arleigh-Burke class destroyer of the United States navy is bombed by a small boat which pulled alongside her and detonated, killing 17 sailors and severely damaging the ship.

Al Qaeda took responsibility for all of these attacks. Sudan, in fact, allegedly attempted to extradite Bin Laden to the United States while Clinton was in office, but that is controversial and not 100% certain.

So here we've got three terrorist attacks on U.S. assets, citizens, and the country itself. Clinton ordered a single cruise missile strike against nonessential targets, and did almost nothing else. Security was not heightened at all after the attacks, which I believe were fairly obvious precursors that terrorism was going to be a problem... but to be fair, hindsight is a beautiful thing.

George W. Bush came into office after Clinton had basically allowed these attacks to go on unopposed. I assure you the 9/11 attacks took a while to plan, and that means that they were probably in the works while Clinton was in office.

Clinton did nothing in his eight years in office to combat terrorism, and what was it that happened on September 11th? I'm sure you remember.
He did nothing because the Republicans and others were telling him to do nothing. He was basically ordered not to fight it. It wasn't as much his fault, as he was just doing what everyone wanted him to. Puppet much?

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:39 PM
J-Beowulf

So, why look down on people who believe 911 is conspiracy?

Because the government didn't commit the attack.

I said we basically let it happen by not heightening security or raising awareness, I didn't say we DID it.

HUGE difference.

He did nothing because the Republicans and others were telling him to do nothing. He was basically ordered not to fight it. It wasn't as much his fault, as he was just doing what everyone wanted him to. Puppet much?

He did nothing. Whether anyone "ordered" him to do nothing or not, he did nothing. No heightened security, no raised awareness... just nothing.

He laid down the red carpet for Al Qaeda to attack a much larger target. He told the terrorists "go ahead and attack us, we won't strike back because we fear negative public opinion."

And how am I a puppet...? confused

Last edited by J-Beowulf on May 9th, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:44 PM
J-Beowulf

He did nothing. Whether anyone "ordered" him to do nothing or not, he did nothing. No heightened security, no raised awareness... just nothing.

He laid down the red carpet for Al Qaeda to attack a much larger target. He told the terrorists "go ahead and attack us, we won't strike back because we fear negative public opinion."

And how am I a puppet...? confused

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:49 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

HUGE difference.

Not really, and either way it doesn't change the fact that the government is responsible for thousands of deaths on 911. Not to mention they lied about having prior knowledge.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:49 PM
J-Beowulf

Not really, and either way it doesn't change the fact that the government is responsible for thousands of deaths on 911. Not to mention they lied about having prior knowledge.

Can I borrow your crystal ball? I'd love to be able to see everything that happened in the past and the future.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:52 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Can I borrow your crystal ball? I'd love to be able to see everything that happened in the past and the future.

I do not own any Mystical Crystal ball, I simply read the news and put the effort in being informed about my Governments policy's are and how they effect me and other Americans.

Last edited by Classic NES on May 9th, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:54 PM
Mr Parker

yep.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:47 PM