KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Hottest Smallville Girl?

Whos Hottest?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lois 31 54.39%
Chloe 9 15.79%
Lana 17 29.82%
Total: 57 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hottest Smallville Girl?
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
I agree with Darktim and Darkchoco. Yay! Chloe smile I wouldn't mind seeing her in a love scene. Hopefully with Clark

Didn't she make out with clark once?
And yes, I want Chloe too. Her and Lois are almost tied for me in whose hottest but Lois wins by an inch.

PWNT

Old Post May 25th, 2007 05:36 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I would like Lois. Because I really love strong people like her. But she seems so judgemental, and to quick to do things without thinking of the consequences. I guess that's probably because she doesn't know Clarks secret. If she did I'm sure she'd be a little more open minded.
I just think that Chloe is so perfect for Clark. He's such an idiot for not snatching her up years ago.

I think they did make out once or twice. Like when Chloe was infected with that thing from the cave and Clark was on red k. And I think they kissed once before the prom.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 05:40 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I would like Lois. Because I really love strong people like her. But she seems so judgemental, and to quick to do things without thinking of the consequences. I guess that's probably because she doesn't know Clarks secret. If she did I'm sure she'd be a little more open minded.
I just think that Chloe is so perfect for Clark. He's such an idiot for not snatching her up years ago.

I think they did make out once or twice. Like when Chloe was infected with that thing from the cave and Clark was on red k. And I think they kissed once before the prom.

I like Lois' personality just as much as her looks. Same with Chloe. Chloe is awesome, and yes, clark is an idiot for not going with her.

I'm glad she was the first one besides pete to learn his secret though.

PWNT

Old Post May 25th, 2007 05:43 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I think they did make out once or twice. Like when Chloe was infected with that thing from the cave and Clark was on red k.

Yepper, her and Pete both had that freaky bug thing in them and Pete slipped Clark a red K stone in his pocket. Clark and Chloe made out like nuts in the Talon where Lana saw it, and then right before that they had been in the back seat of Pete's car making out.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:30 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

lois!!!

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:39 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

Well Lana is the overall prettiest, lois is the sexiest, CHole is the girl next door. Lana looked better in the earlier years, when she had some baby fat, but now she is too thin and looks too womanly. Funny though, I just watched all 6 seasons for the first time (basically , and I realized within 3 weeks) and they only really shot Lana's butt in the later seasons, They only shot her from behind once (during the tornado)..(pool shot was prob a body standin.) Anyways, I obviously like the show too much wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:40 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

LANA.no contest.although kara gives her a run for her money now.LOL

Old Post May 24th, 2008 07:10 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

(please log in to view the image)

Alicia FTW ! She was the hottest and the perfect one for the emo Clark

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 11:00 PM
JeRo is currently offline Click here to Send JeRo a Private Message Find more posts by JeRo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by JeRo

Alicia FTW ! She was the hottest and the perfect one for the emo Clark
Yea after she regained her sanity she was actually really good for Clark.

Still no Chloe but very nice match none the less.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:59 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely Lois...or Lana....or Kara....! Dammit! I choose Lana, she's Asian and sexy as hell.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 10:55 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Of the three in the first post, I guess Lois because of the bod. But I liked that one chick who hung around with Clark when he was on Red Kryptonite, who was that chick?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 11:57 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alicia, they posted a pic.

Kreuk gives me stark raving boners, so she wins.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 02:33 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

hot girl in smallville..

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:03 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Erica Durance, followed by Kristen Kreuk

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has Durance had work done on her chest? They weren't as big before she got on Smallville.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:44 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Da Joker
Has Durance had work done on her chest? They weren't as big before she got on Smallville.

Not as far as I know.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I guess we'll have to enjoy what we see...and you need to listen to her in interviews, she sounds nothing like she does on Smallville.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 05:32 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I'd have to say Lois and Lana are my picks.

Chloe loses to both cuz of her short arms. Seriously. They're really short compared to the rest of her figure.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 11:17 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Her arms aren't nearly as short as you're making them out to be.

My picks are Erica & Kristin as far as the list goes, but if she were on the list, it'd be Erica & Laura Vandervoort. My vote goes to Erica.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 05:15 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayJohn85

Yea I have to agree with you Markus has to be Erica

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:00 PM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote