KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i know that, i'm just saying, when you ask/tell, somebody to post, it makes them want to post less...take that into consideration

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 08:43 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

I AM SO SORRY GUYS! ive been real caught up at work and havent had time to do anything for the last month, but i will try to post tomorrow sometime, my apologies again to my loyal readers!

forgive me?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 05:50 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

YAY

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 03:49 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

of course I forgive you matty, thanks for showing up. LOL, okay can't wait til' you post.

-Emo_Shadows

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 03:18 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

thank god, i thought i was a goner, especially with your temper!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:57 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

lol

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 06:32 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter 38

On Holiday

The warm Carribean sun began to light the spacious room, with the patio doors wide open a gentle breeze from the sea blew in ruffling the sheets of the sleeping pair, then a single bird flew in the room singing its morning song, the sleeping pair relaxed in their sleep, the song easing their troubles away just like a phoenix.

then Harry opened his eyes and slowly became aware of his surrondings, he layed still listening to the nosie of the waves lapping against the golden sandy beachy, the bird flew down on to the bed and onto Harrys stomach, it walked up to his head and stopped singing, it gazed at Harry before looking at Ginny, with one last note he kicked off and flew back out into the blue sky.

Harry rolled on to his side. he gazed upon the petite figure beside of him, his world and life, everything he had ever wanted and needed was lying next to him, snuggling into the warmth of his body, his brushed a lock of hair of her face and tucked it behind her ear, Ginny twitched in her sleep and Harry laughed.

He counted all of the freckles on her face, all thirteen of them, he sighed wondering what she saw in him, somebody who was cursed to have to always fight, no peace and no real understanding of what love was, he may not have known what it was completely but he knew that he loved Ginny, he had proved it already and he would do it any at a seconds notice.

Ginny yawned in her sleep and stretched out hitting Harry in the stomach, she instantly woke up from the contact, she rubbed her eyes to see better, then she realised why she had woken up as Harry was clutching his stomach groaning.

"oh my god! are you okay?" she squealed, she reached out to see if he was okay, but he pulled her arms and pulled her ontop of him before wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her deeply and she moaned with pleasure, he pulled away and rested his head against her forehead.

"guess what" he whispered.

"what?" she said.

"we're alone" he said before kissing her again.

An hour Ginny walked out onto the decking at the back of the house over looking the sea with Mara in her arms, Harry was standing by the rail, his feet apart and his hands behind her back, his eyes were closed and he was searching himself again.

It was a warm morning and he was wearing a loose fitted shirt and shorts, his feet were bare and his long hair was whipping gently across his face from the breeze.

Ginny walked over to Harry, she looked out to the lake and could see right to the bottom.

"it's beautiful isnt it" Harry said turning to look at them, Ginny nodded and Harry had Mara off her. "do you fancy going for a swim?" he asked.

She nodded and went back into the house to change, Harry began the walk down to the beach, with Mara on one arm and the towels in the other, after ten minutes they reached the beach, which was deserted as it was a private beach, Harry set the towel down and conjured an umbrella, He put the sun block on Mara and then conjured arm bands.

"race you to the beach" he whispered in her ear.

She creamed and then instantly ran off, he smiled and watched her run for a moment before he chased after her, he ran about a metre ehind the whole way as she kept stopping to see where he was, until there was only a few metres to go he sped up and scooped her into his arms and ran into the water.

"cheater!" she shouted. He laughed and put her down in the water splashing some in her face, she laughed happily and through water back at him, he received a mouthfull of sea water and he began coughing, Mara jumped onto him and pulled him down into the sea, she then climbed on him.

"got you!" she cried, Harry stood up and put her over his shoulder and began spinning around, she screamed with mirth.

"gonna be sick!" she screamed, harry instantly stopped and put her on the floor before running back to the umbrella.

"Daddy!" she shouted running after him, Ginny was waiting under the umbrella when Harry got back he kissed her and layed down beside her, then Mara came running in and jumped on him.

"oof!" he said as she winded him. Ginny laughed as Mara began pounding him, Harry pointed his hands at Ginny and sprayed water at her, causing her to get mad, she glared at him and he jumped up throwing her off.

"lets get him!" Ginny said to Mara who nodded.

They both got up and went after him chasing him around the beach, Harry couldnt believe how fast Ginny had got, nothing on him, but still fast, Harry turned himself invisible, Ginny sreamed he had gotten away, then she felt two arms around her waist and a body pressed against her, she turned around to se Harry smiling at her, she went to shout at him but he cut her off by firmly pushing his lips to hers, he pulled her down to the ground as Mara reached them, she put her fingers in her mouth and skipped back to the umbrella where she started to make sandcastles.

A few minutes later when Harry and Ginny where finished they walked back hand in hand and sat under the umbrella and they lay down with Ginny rolling into him.

"it will be over soon wont it?" she whispered.

"i dearly hope so...i'm tired Gin...so tired, and i dont know how much more i cant take anymore...there is so much pressure on me" he whispered.

"you have to let people help you...let me help you, train Neville to help you...thisisnt just your war honey, its the wiazrding worlds ar as well...you know you are more like dumbledore than you realise" she said to him.

"what do you mean?" he asked looking at her.

"you always fight on your own, apart from per-percey...you wont allow nobody to help, you think you arer responsible for everything that happens, and you think that it is you who must do it all on your own, you think you are alone and unloved, but your not, everybody loves you...but nobody more than i do" she said running her hand through his long hair.

"but i do love, this is my war...my life and my future and even if i dont survive i want to ake it perfect for you, Mara and James" he said.

"James?" she said with a raised eyebrows "what if it is a girl.

Harry placed his hand on her stomach.

"its a boy" he said smiling.

"how do you know?" she asked.

"because i'm always right" he said smirking.

"dont smirk, it doesnt suit your face" Ginny said.

"what!" he said.

"Malfoy used to smirk when he was our enemy, its creepy and gave me nightmares, dont smirk" she said quietly.

"i'm sorry darling" he said putting hiss head back down on the ground.

Suddenly Fawkes appeared, and Harry bolted upright thinking there was an emergency but then he flew across to Maar and sat on her head and watched he rmaking her sandcastle, Harry let out a sigh of relief and Ginny giggled.

"you know your my hero" she said running her hand up and down his arm.

"not again Gin, i'm still tired from this morning" he said grinning.

"prat" she said waking him.

"i mean it, when i was little and was scared i always thought about what you would do and it gave me comfort until i learnt how you lived, but even at Hogwarts when we didnt really talk to each other everything you do made me feel safe, i felt i could only go to you when there was the diray but Per-Percey interuppted me, and during second year with the dementors i used to think of you and i could walk straight past them." she said to him, he didnt ay nothing just looked into her teary eyes.

"and during the tri-wizard i nearly died when i saw you get hit by the dragin and in the lake when you didnt come back up and when you dissapeared in the maze...you made me so worried yet you got passed it all and gave me hope and i loved you for it...and in the Minsitry with the prophechy when you stepped i front of me to protect me...we didnt really speak to each other as well, but i felt safe as long as you were there" she whispered a few tears dropping from her eyes, she looked up to Harry crying openly.

"i'm so sorry Ginny, for not being there when you needed me, i'm sorry for not talking i'm sorry for everything" he stood up and began to walk back to the house, fawkes flew off Mara and landed on Harrys shoulder.

"are you okay Harry" the phoenix asked.

"i'm fine fawkes, i'm just weary, but thankyou for your concern" Harry said.

Fawkes trilled one last time before vanishing in a ball of flames, meanwhile down at the beach Ginny sat with a sleeping Mara in her arms rockng her gently as she cried, she needed to tell Harry that there was nothing to be sorry for but she couldnt move she was trapped on the beach by her own grief and wanting to be alone, she sat there and didnt move until the sun went down that evening.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 07:10 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg!!....that was the saddest chapter i have ever read. It made me cry. I can't stand to see them so sad. You'd better make them happy again, or my anger will hit you straight between the eyes.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 06:39 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

agree it was sad but i loved it was so good

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 09:40 PM