KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 4 Predictions

POTC 4 Predictions
Started by: Shadow0fabandit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that made me laugh

Old Post May 30th, 2007 08:16 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captblack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by captblack
i know most might hate this but since orlanda and keria dont want to do anymore movies but depp does do a PREQUAL show the beginnings of jack and show his history up to COTBP

Old Post May 30th, 2007 08:43 PM
captblack is currently offline Click here to Send captblack a Private Message Find more posts by captblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO LMAO LMAO!! ROTFLMAO!!! That was Hilarious!! laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:04 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

cool

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:17 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Attack of the Killer Sea Turtles

Jr: No, Mommy, it looks like a gator.

Gibbs: That ain't no gator. It's a sea turtle...that's 10 ft long!

(A giant turtle with giant fangs creeps slowly up to them)

Elizabeth: What'll we do?

Jack: It's a turtle, love. We've got maybe 15 whole minutes to think before it gets close to us.

LMFFAO!!!! big grin

funny stuff!! big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:40 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ella Shay

I'm sure most of you know that Bloom and Knightly said they are NOT coming back for 4 but I'm sure with enough pestering and lots of money being waved under their noses, they'll come back like trained puppies.

Anyway, I think the movie would suck if there was no Will or Elizabeth so I would probably not go to see it if they weren't in it... My take on what should happen is this:

Elizabeth and Will find a catch in the whole Flying Dutchman thing so Will is free from his bonds and back with his girl. Then they go off to help Jack to find the fountain of youth. Little do they know Barbossa is right on their tail. There's a great big fight and somebody dies... It's gotta happen right? Calypso has her revenge on the Brethren Court... But in the end, Jack has all the rum he could ever want and Will and Elizabeth have a nice family with their kid. eek!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 09:39 PM
Ella Shay is currently offline Click here to Send Ella Shay a Private Message Find more posts by Ella Shay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

thats what you THINK SHOULD happen lmao..all sparrabethers would probs say that will cries like a whelp and jack and liz live happily ever after. lmao WHEEEEE!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 12:56 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

POTC 4: Spin Off Time

SEE Gibbs begin his life as a player of sorts on Tortuga. He begins by weaving a rollicking tale of the seas, some fact, some bullGibbs, and then watch his dance of seduction begin. Be warned: it's sweaty and rum-soaked.

SEE Ragetti's search for a new eye. After not much success with a billiard ball, a salt shaker, and a Christmas ornament, he learns that whoever stabs the eye of the captain of the Gliding Scotsman becomes captain of that ship and gets all physical deficiencies taken care of. Gorgeous baby blues, here he comes!

SEE Jack the Monkey do a little dance.

SEE Murtogg and Mullroy argue.

SEE Captain Teague begin to search for his son, nodding to Pirate King Elizabeth Turner (Keira Knightley in a cameo appearance) as he departs, with only his trusty dog and guitar and a pocketful of dreams.

SEE the dead body of Davy Jones be given angel wings and a halo as he tries to kiss raindrops.

SEE...well...HEAR the mysteries of the Flying Dutchman curse revealed! How does a man whose heart beats outside his body retain a sperm count? How creative can a couple be with buckets of water?

Coming soon to theaters.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 02:38 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao willo.

jack the monkey dancing...a must see

and murtogg and mullroy lmao. with their new pirate outfits...it'll look funnier toobig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 03:07 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Ok, Its been soooo long since I have posted and I have read this particular post months and decided to go ahead and post my idea! You all may think I am crazy and this is a tad bit far fetched but this is Pirates were talking about here, but what if, just what if. The child at the end of the Movie is not Will's or Jack's But what if it is actually Jack himself after he has found the fauntain of youth?? If you go back and watch the end the child in question Black eye liner just like jack, jack and also has a captains hat Just like Jacks? Also its ten years later and Lizzie has not aged at all: seems she may have been to the fountain of youth maybe with jack!
what do U think ?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:11 AM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

LOL Willo, that was hilarious, I think you should DEFINATELY write the screenplay for the upcoming PotC, give Ted & Terry a few pointers, you know! laughing out loud wink

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 09:11 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oh, I wouldn't want to work off of the mess of AWE. Don't get me wrong, I actually like AWE, but it's got way too much going on.

Is the next movie a prequel? I would so do that. And I will provide the writer's commentary.

"In this scene, I just wanted to show what a cool pairing it would have been with Jack and Elizabeth. There's not really any significance in the camera angles or lighting or any of the propos here. It's just a lovefest."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 01:01 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote