KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Pirates of the Caribbean: Sign-in

Pirates of the Caribbean: Sign-in
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Pirates of the Caribbean: Sign-in

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, following approved:

-

POTC

Lost Boys

Black Hawk Down

Agnel and Demon

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ok at first I wanted this Pirate of the Caribbean RPG to be based loosely off Dead Man's Chest and At World's End but now not so much. This Pirate RPG will be a new story. What it is you'll figure it out. But it involves the Fountain of Youth. So go ahead and create your pirate for the RPG. For the record, I'm Jack Sparrow so don't even ask. As for Barbossa he's more a primary villain then a hero so he's not selectable. I would make a character sheet but figured why? The character sheets are all basically the same so you should know what should be on a character sheet by now so get posting. Once we have a good crew we can begin Pirates of the Caribbean: The Fountain of Youth

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 05:20 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

No powers I assume? smile I mean like curses and such like there is in the first one big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 06:27 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Umm...no. Supernatural pirates would sort of take away the epic feeling of the RPG.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 07:27 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I did not mean superman like stick out tongue I meant curses that is bad for them big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 07:33 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Right and still supernatural pirates (cursed pirates like in COTBP or cursed as in those onboard the Dutchman) would take away the epic nature of the RPG.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 07:40 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I do not want a curse that improve my pirate stick out tongue

I was talking about a curse that make things harder for her smile One that makes her bring bad luck big grin

I want that myth about girls bringing bad luck on board to be true stick out tongue

It is just a simple observation that you do not need to approve smile

Not bad luck to the crew Only her stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 09:02 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

As I do not seem to be getting an answer to my curiosity I will just wait

I think you hsould make a character sheet smile

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 02:28 PM
TBJ
High

Ok, I'm assuming, since you're Jack Sparrow, that real characters are allowed. If they are, I'd like to be Norrington or Turner. Or, if made-up ones are allowed, I might create my own.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:44 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Of course you can make up your own or be William Turner or James Norrington. Here's the character sheet.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Bio: (NO CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:57 PM
SpadeKing

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Of course you can make up your own or be William Turner or James Norrington. Here's the character sheet.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Bio: (NO CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Isn't will immortal at this point?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 08:46 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I dislike your tone in the curse matter erm It was all just a question of curiosity. No need to get all freaked out about it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 08:48 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Name: Jourdanna Sparrow
LOOKS: Jourdie has the same deep eyes, straight nose and high cheekbones as the late Captain Jack, but there are, of course, noteable differences. She obviously has no beard and no mustache. She is about the same height as Jack, sports the same wild black hair(though hers isn't as matted), and wears similar attire...(similar tastes)
Weight: I dunno, normal?
Bio:I know it may sound riddiculous, but if you think on it, it fits: Jack Sparrow has a daughter. It makes sense doesn't it? I mean, in the first movie, he gets slapped by three girls, two of whom were Tortugan (which suggests that they like to party). So we therefore have somewhat accurate info that Jack has slept with quite a few women in his day. Basically, about eighteen years ago, Jack 'knew' this prostitute and then left a few days after unknowingly getting her pregnant. Nine months later, Jourdanna Sparrow was born! She grew up in Tortuga, wich made her quite tough. She learned how to fight with most weapons at a very young age and could beat most men at a duel. Her mum ran off when she was nearly seveteen and she's been searching for her dad since.
Personality: Jourdie is tricky, dishonest, trust-worthy-ish, brave-ish, funny and fond of rum.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 09:08 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by SpadeKing
Isn't will immortal at this point?

If you look after the credits it hints that Will is no longer bound to the curse.

Originally posted by Sparkly
I dislike your tone in the curse matter erm It was all just a question of curiosity. No need to get all freaked out about it.

It's not just for you. Just wait, someone will come around and have their character under some curse even thought I said no curses. It happens in every RPG I ever made. I would say "you are a regular person" and someone would have their character some demon with a cursed past that must try to redeem himself.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:54 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Edit

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:50 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

Name: Jessica Cooper

Model: Actress: Jessica Alba

Personality: She is very sweet but can be sarcastic at times, Caring, Adventuress, outgoing, A bit sensitive at times, can be very seductive, Intelligent, Funny, somewhat rebellious.

Current Location: Tortuga

History: Born and raised in England (London) Jess as she is known to be called, is a childhood friend of Elizabeth’s but one day they had lost contact and it’s been years since they had seen each other. They both when they were little loved the idea of pirates and that world. She once had lived in Port Royal but soon took off on her own and found a little place called Tortuga. No one knew what happened to her and just assumed that she was killed or was kidnapped.

Extra things: Can sing very well (but that’s not known to a lot of people), and loves to play the piano.

Attachment: normal_ewo7.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Last edited by Emma718 on Jun 3rd, 2007 at 07:03 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:49 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

eek sorry i just realized you had your own bio sheet. Sorry.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:16 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i kinda miss role-playing. so, here goes.

ohh. great. everyone's a female. the world has been taken over by female pirates.. wink

Name: Jerry Beckett
Height: 5'7
Weight: ahh.. i dunno. average.
Looks: brown-eyes, dark-brown long hair, dresses like elizabeth swann....
Bio:
The cousin of the infamous Cutler Beckett. Her pirate father named her Jerry, because he wanted a boy, but instead got her.

Grew up in the sea as a crewmember pretending to be a guy.
Found out her parents died when hanged by her cousin.
Is currently in Tortuga.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:27 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Well I lost interest in this due the way I was met with my curiosity You all have a good time without me yes

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:44 PM
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

name:Grubs
hight:5'3
weight:120
appearance:black bandana.long black hair.shoeless. raggy jeans. over-sized black jacket. white undershirt. jet black eyes. dirty teeth. saphire ring on right index given to him by his father.
bio: will be explained in gameplay
personality:shy,funny,sweet,likes older girls(jourdie),has always wanted to be a captain,likes fish and shrimp, is a very good cook...

Last edited by Chakra Master on Jun 3rd, 2007 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:09 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Wait, if this is after AWE, no Norrington. stick out tongue So when is it, exactly?

Also, are we allowed to be in the East India Trading Company, or do we have to be a pirate?

Aaaand lastly, am I to assume all the pirates will be serving under Jack Sparrow?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:11 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote