KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Should Carnage be in a future Spider-man film?

Should Carnage be in a future spider-man film
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 12 46.15%
No 6 23.08%
Maybe 2 7.69%
Aunt May for president 6 23.08%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Carnage be in a future Spider-man film?
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Should Carnage be in a future Spider-man film?

I am against carnage being in spider-man because it's PG-13 and he'd suck unless they make it R rated whih won't happen because Sony would lose money cause not so many peopele would be able to see it...some people seem to think he will be in it and that Carngae would work in a PG-13, so lets settle this in one thread rather than all the threads...should Carnage be in a future spider-man film?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:47 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It depends. If Sam Raimi can find some way to make Carnage less blood-thirsty, then he can be in the movie. Rather than killing people, Carnage could just be destructive and destroy buildings or something. I don't know...

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 3rd, 2007 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 09:10 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

But Carnage is all about killing people in violent and slow painful ways, not destroying buildings...it's a good idea, but it wouldn't work, fans would want carnage too be violent and blood thirsty

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 09:21 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

he can kill people like doc ock killed those doctors. they can hint to gruesome death scenes without really showing them.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 05:02 PM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This is 50/50 question. Sam Raimi must find some sort of way to keep a PG-13 rating as well as keep the Carnage fans happy. Sam Raimi is the right man for the job. He can certainly have Carnage on screen and keep the same Spiderman rating.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 07:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

You sure, he f*cked venom up, but to be fair he did have to add venom in at the last minute

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 07:26 PM
atharpina

i dont think raimi really effed venom up that bad, maybe a little bit with the voice, but other than that i think venom was fine. it was eddie brock that raimi mostly effed up on

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 08:09 PM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yer but also he didn't get enough screen time, I wanted him to totally pwn Pete but there wasn't really alot of that. I liked he Venom scream, that was done well...he kinda sounded abit like a bird though...but the voice was all wrong,I agree with that

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 08:46 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I liked the way Venom turned out in part 3. I already knew Venom wasn't going to the way he is i the comics. So I accepted him as I was watching the movie.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

But the voice sucked

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 09:51 PM
Dazzler619

quote: (post)
Originally posted by atharpina
he can kill people like doc ock killed those doctors. they can hint to gruesome death scenes without really showing them.

Agreed or something like in Sin City were the asian girl killed all those guys in black and white

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:31 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by steverules
But the voice sucked

Venom voice in Spiderman 3 didn't suck. His voice was great. It was both creepy and scary.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 5th, 2007 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 04:41 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

No it was Topher Grace's voice and it sucked and didn't sound creepy

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:00 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It didn't suck. His voice was just right. Venom's voice doesn't need to be deep and distorted.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:25 AM
steverules
The doctor

What!?! Yes it does, your the first person I've met who liked his voice, I wanted creepy not Topher Grace

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 11:54 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

But the voice sucked

Yeah but how bad@$$ did you think his voice was going to be? Venom was cool in 3 and this movie wasn't really about Venom but more or less Spider-man dealing with the Venom symbiote.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 05:31 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Back to the topic please

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 07:18 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Look carnage is more violent that Ock, what Ock did in 2 would be nothing compared to what carnage does, Ock doesn't like to kill people where as Carnage e loves it and he does it in a way you could only have in a nightmare...carnage wouldn't work in a spider-man film...they'd probably mess his voice up as well

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 09:21 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Look carnage is more violent that Ock, what Ock did in 2 would be nothing compared to what carnage does, Ock doesn't like to kill people where as Carnage e loves it and he does it in a way you could only have in a nightmare...carnage wouldn't work in a spider-man film...they'd probably mess his voice up as well

Maybe, maybe not. It really depends on who plays Carnage/Cletus Kasady. They could always imply that Carnage is killing and yet not show it kind of how the Mummy showed the pharoh and others being killed and yet it's not on the screen.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 10:29 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yeah but carnage kills loadsa people they can't do that for every scene

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 11:01 PM