KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Tia/Calypso

Tia/Calypso
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i got it, but it was weird...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

What did you get?????? Can you share what you got of tia becoming into like a millon crabs????? Please do share! i think it will help us all understand.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 02:15 AM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol.. i kinda got the she turned into crabs, what i didn't get was of all the things that could've hapened to her, why turn into a million crabs?!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:09 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

She should have turned into a beautiful person like who she really looks like and sound like waht she really sounds like! Yea shes actally beautiful! You should see her in the newspaper! You will be amased it dosent look like her at all! then she should have helped the pirates.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 07:39 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joanjoan

Actually I think she did help the pirates. wink She made a whirlpool showing her anger but also thanks to that whirlpool the fleet couldn't join DJ so that our heroes could defeat him or at least had a chance to do it. wink I think that she became a million crabs to escape from ropes. First she became bigger but she couldn't release even in that size, so she chose another way wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 08:19 PM
joanjoan is currently offline Click here to Send joanjoan a Private Message Find more posts by joanjoan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

hmmm good point.....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 08:35 PM
stormlover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joanjoan
Actually I think she did help the pirates. wink She made a whirlpool showing her anger but also thanks to that whirlpool the fleet couldn't join DJ so that our heroes could defeat him or at least had a chance to do it. wink I think that she became a million crabs to escape from ropes. First she became bigger but she couldn't release even in that size, so she chose another way wink

I agree. It all had to do with the representation of Calypso being released from her human bonds. Why crabs? Well, I'm guessing that the crabs were just a representation of the sea goddess (maybe he symbol is the crab or something like that). Also, that would explain the crab-like design on the heart-shaped locket with the woman's face in it. wink I personally love tia dalma/ calypso.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 10:39 PM
stormlover is currently offline Click here to Send stormlover a Private Message Find more posts by stormlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

really???? man your the 1st person that i have met that actally loves tia dalma/calyso!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:36 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

lol me too laughing out loud

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 09:57 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrs Fish

Cant say I love her, but I do like her!
Love the way she talks and how she acts so mysterious, though...

One thing I remember noticing, that the objects she uses(in both DMC & AWE) to predict whats coming, are crab claws...
(like in the end of the first scene with her in DMC, If you know what I mean)

Hope you understand me.... confused

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:26 PM
Mrs Fish is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs Fish a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs Fish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

I understand you! Dont worry! lol

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 08:55 PM
Mrs Fish

Thats good!
Sometimes I know exactly what I mean inside my head, but have a hard time putting it to words.. and it sound all weird when I type it....
Its not always easy, not to have English as the first language..

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 09:39 PM
Mrs Fish is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs Fish a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs Fish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

lol i know what you mean mate..dont worry we all have probalums like that....even jack sparrow...remeber he didnt say words when he tipped the black pearl upside down because he knew everyone would be your crazy jack! lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:36 AM
darthivader

well, my tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that she was troubled and upset

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 04:19 AM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormlover

Originally posted by Mrs Fish
Cant say I love her, but I do like her!
Love the way she talks and how she acts so mysterious, though...

One thing I remember noticing, that the objects she uses(in both DMC & AWE) to predict whats coming, are crab claws...
(like in the end of the first scene with her in DMC, If you know what I mean)

Hope you understand me.... confused

I completely understand. I feel that way sometimes as well. I love the way tia/calypso talks to. I love Caribbean accents big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 04:50 PM
stormlover is currently offline Click here to Send stormlover a Private Message Find more posts by stormlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrs Fish

Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
lol i know what you mean mate..dont worry we all have probalums like that....even jack sparrow...remeber he didnt say words when he tipped the black pearl upside down because he knew everyone would be your crazy jack! lol

rolling on floor laughing lol That's true!
[or what about the time he tried to remember the word parlay in CotBP...]

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:02 PM
stormlover

Originally posted by Mrs Fish
rolling on floor laughing lol That's true!
[or what about the time he tried to remember the word parlay in CotBP...]

That was hillarious laughing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:04 PM
Mrs Fish

Originally posted by stormlover
I completely understand. I feel that way sometimes as well. I love the way tia/calypso talks to. I love Caribbean accents big grin

lol
It really suits her, and its fun to talk like her.(or at least try to) I love to say Davy Jones.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:25 PM
joanjoan

I must say I like her big grin She speaks so fine and she has her special style big grin But first of all I like her because she made a lot for jack. She was the one who gave Jack the compass, she found the way to save him big grin . The interesting thing is that she didn't steal the piece of eight, I think she could with the help of her crabs and of course she could have done it earlier when they were lovers (or maybe they were lovers when she wasn't a human, maybe she even didn't come to see DJ because she was with jack wink I wonder if she was one of the reasons why DJ hated Jack. ). Anyway I'm sure she wanted Jack to be saved, because she had some feelings for him. It was not love but probably she liked him as a friend.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 07:11 PM
joanjoan is currently offline Click here to Send joanjoan a Private Message Find more posts by joanjoan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

yea i completely agree with that!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 07:34 PM