KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Which of the original Trilogy is best?

Which Indiana Jones film is best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Raiders of the Lost Ark 32 43.84%
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom 13 17.81%
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 28 38.36%
Total: 73 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which of the original Trilogy is best?
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amity75

Personally I thought "Crusade" was a bit of a re-hash of Raiders. I think Crusade is my least favourite. Can I be in a minority here and say that I LOVED "Temple of Doom"? Raiders kicked it all off for me but Doom was, well, Indy being Indy and doing what he does best. No back story, no introductions, no character development, just stunts, ingenuity and Harrison Ford kicking ass. Or as we say here in Scotland "Indiana Jones punchin' f*ck ootae bad guys and lookin' really cool in the process".

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 11:48 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Raiders is by far the best.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 10:48 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I like 'Temple Of Doom' best, although the part when the lady goes into that fire pit gave me nightmares for weeks after...

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:04 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaconda
Jukebox

The only good Indy movie is Raiders the other two sucks

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 01:54 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

They don't suck... they're just not that great.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 11:41 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaconda
Jukebox

nah they suck

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 05:52 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nah.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 08:18 AM
anaconda
Jukebox

yay

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 02:50 PM
queeq
Chaos

No yay... they are better than most action flicks. Way better.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 07:44 PM
anaconda
Jukebox

no, I think they suck especially Temple of Doom

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 05:38 PM
queeq
Chaos

ToD ain't the greatest. But still way better than average.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:51 PM
Mr Parker

yeah Temple of doom aint that good compared to the other two so i can understand why he would say that one sucked. I kinda feel the same way about it.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But in comparison to non-Indy films, it's still pretty good.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 10:14 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I'd have to say Raiders, but if you had to pick the film that had the hottest female lead? The Last Crusade - by far!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:17 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Alison Doody... yumyum

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:19 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

and if i had to pick a favourite scene from the trilogy it would have to be the map room from Raiders' - in 2 words, it delivers!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 03:24 AM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Damn right.

I like the truck scene from Raiders as well, superior.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:33 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

yeah that was a great bit of stuntwork, hats off to the stuntman who went under the truck thumb up i love the part where Indy and the other guy just smile at each other after smashing through all that scaffolding - then out he goes! how he didnt break his neck in that scene i'll never know

Last edited by Stun on Feb 20th, 2008 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 08:11 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

We need some more votes!

Right now it's tied between Raiders and Crusade. stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 09:20 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I never vote in these polls, but since you asked so nicely. wink

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 10:13 PM