KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, it's been said a million times that anytime a symbiote reproduces, it produces a stronger symbiote, at least stronger than the parent.

Btw, who do you guys think would win in a fight between Eddie Brock & Cletus Cassidy (without the suits, just them as regular humans)?

Untrue, Eddie Brock without the symbiote was giving his spawn a good fight.
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Dude, while what your saying is true, those fights where full of PIS. Venom isn't really on Carnages level.

PIS?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 05:24 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Untrue, Eddie Brock without the symbiote was giving his spawn a good fight.

PIS?

Plot introduced stupidity. They make someone stronger or do something out of character for the sake of the plot. They just don't wan't venom to loose everytime. If there was no such thing as plot introduced stupidity, Spiderman would be dead by now.

Another good example of plot introduced stupidity is Wolverine vs Sabretooth. Sabretooth is stronger, faster, more instinctive, has the adamantium skeleton, a healing factor, and claws. He outclasses Wolverine in all categories except smarts but wolverine doesn'thave much smarts either besides street smarts. Sabretooth should be winning 8-9/10 of his fights with Wolverine but PIS and Wolverines abnormally big jobber aura always gets in the way.

Its the same with any Venom vs Carnage fight excpt carnage should be winning 10/10 of those fights.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 06:18 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Plot introduced stupidity. They make someone stronger or do something out of character for the sake of the plot. They just don't wan't venom to loose everytime. If there was no such thing as plot introduced stupidity, Spiderman would be dead by now.

Another good example of plot introduced stupidity is Wolverine vs Sabretooth. Sabretooth is stronger, faster, more instinctive, has the adamantium skeleton, a healing factor, and claws. He outclasses Wolverine in all categories except smarts but wolverine doesn'thave much smarts either besides street smarts. Sabretooth should be winning 8-9/10 of his fights with Wolverine but PIS and Wolverines abnormally big jobber aura always gets in the way.

Its the same with any Venom vs Carnage fight excpt carnage should be winning 10/10 of those fights.

Well Carnage is obviously more powerful but he's never proved to be that powerful compared to Venom, Carnage would sometimes win but it was usually a fairly even fight with Carnage just having the edge, it's always shown them like that so I doubt it's always been PIS.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:10 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Carnage is stronger than Venom.End of discussion, Venom may have defeated him a few times, but the stronger of the two is very very obvious.Venom ussually has to team up with Spiderman to beat Carnage.

I just got done watching some of Spiderman unlimited.I couldnt make it through the first 9 and a half minutes.They introduced Venom and Carnage in the first episode!?And they work together!??!Carnage looked utterly retarded as well.

This new show sounds promising.Of course Venom and Carnage will be a part of it, but from the poster it looks like the vulture is taking the first major villain spotlight which is good.Thats pretty much teh way it was done in the comics.I mean, Chameleon did come first, but he wasnt very major if you ask me.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:23 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

no I don't think so...he just kills people. In one issue of spidey Venom said "Your reign of terror is over!" and Carnage replied. "Rain?" So yeah he's pretty dumb.

He was probably being sarcastic when he said that.He is a very sarcastic guy

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:42 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he's sarcastic most of the time but Brock is still smarter.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 08:31 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Dazzler619
He was probably being sarcastic when he said that.He is a very sarcastic guy

I doubt Carnage was being sarcastic. He just isn't smart, compared to Venom.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 08:42 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Well Carnage is obviously more powerful but he's never proved to be that powerful compared to Venom, Carnage would sometimes win but it was usually a fairly even fight with Carnage just having the edge, it's always shown them like that so I doubt it's always been PIS.

But it has. It's the truth.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 10:08 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact of the matter is Venom is not stronger than Carnage. You can be the biggest Venom fan out there but that doesn't mean he's stronger than Carnage because he isn't.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:08 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj_naraku

no I don't think so...he just kills people. In one issue of spidey Venom said "Your reign of terror is over!" and Carnage replied. "Rain?" So yeah he's pretty dumb.

I remember that, its hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or dumb cause he replied "rain?, we're talking hail baby!!!" then shot out spikes at spidey and venom.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:53 AM
ssj_naraku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj_naraku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj_naraku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Trust me, he was being dumb...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:57 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Trust me, he was being dumb...

Dude. From the way he was saying that stuff ssj_naruko typed up, that seemed to be a figure of speech. He wasn't being stupid. Carnage isn't as stupid as your making him out to be. I'm not really sure how smart Venom is, but since he was a high class photographer and strategist, its pretty obvious he is smarter that your everyday hack and slash serial killer.

Carnage isn't as smart as Venom, but carnage isn't retarded. Venom isn't as smart as your making him out to be too. He's just smarter than carnage. Your overestimating one character and underestimating another. Venom has waaaay more brawns that brain.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:43 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Venom is still smarter than Carnage, though...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 07:53 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Venom is still smarter than Carnage, though...

Ya. In a strait out fight between casady and brock, Brock would win. Without the symbiote, its the other way around.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 09:04 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Without the symbiote, Cletus wouldn't stand a chance against Brock.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 09:49 PM
Dazzler619

Your sure about that? wink

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 01:56 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah. As long as it's just a fist fight, then Eddie would beat the crap out of Cletus.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 02:07 AM
Dazzler619

Well brains can be better then muscles lol

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 02:49 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Eddie Brock has both brains and brawn.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 03:05 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's mostly brawn. Brock is smart but he's not a genius.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 03:16 AM