KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 64 65 [66]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

to me this show is up their with batman brave and the bold...which is its not bad but i really do not care for it but i'll leave it on for background noise if nothing else is on.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 02:40 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
I completely forgot about the third season of this cartoon. I'll try to watch it eventually.
You mean if it ever comes out?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 11:41 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

whatever happened to this show?
I never see it in the listings on saturday mornings anymore?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Meh.. someone sold the rights to someone else blah blah, it was't cancelled, but its not 100% known if there's gonna be a season 3.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 10:13 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

ya know i use to only watch this show for background noise because i thought it was stupid then just the day before yesterday i found myself watching it...the power company had a screw up and turned our power off along with the rest of the neighborhood well long story short it hit me at that moment i wanted to see the rest off the episode....this show has definitely grown on me that's for sure!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:45 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freek

so this was announced on superherohype today:

quote:
Marvel has announced that "Ultimate Spider-Man" is coming to Disney XD in the fall of 2011:

The new series will chronicle the adventures of naive high-schooler Peter Parker as he comes to grips with his new powers.

Along with his new powers, the challenge for the young web-slinger in the new series is balancing his relationships with his friends and family and his super colleagues who can help him gain an understanding of his parent's legacy and his destiny.

"'Ultimate Spider-Man' will be a unique journey exploring our favorite web-slinger as he teams up with other fan favorite Marvel Super Heroes in never before seen stories with a new life filled with great challenges, new friends, intense action and character growth," said Eric S. Rollman, President of Marvel Animation.

looks like spectacular spider-man is over

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 01:19 AM
freek is currently offline Click here to Send freek a Private Message Find more posts by freek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I don't like how often they change Spider-man cartoons.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 02:48 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Out of all the Spider-man shows this one pretty much payed tribute most to the original comics. As each character that appeared that had a name was taken from the comics. Not a single one was made up for the show. One episode even took a scene straight out of ASM 33.

It was also the first to feature Gwen Stacy as a main character and had it not been cancelled been the first to have Roderick Kingsley's Hobgoblin.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 05:56 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yeah. But hey at least we've got Ultimate Spider-man now, right? RIGHT!?

Think i'm gonna go kill myself...

Old Post May 26th, 2014 10:20 AM