KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Why would you get grounded

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:09 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

4 not doin my chores

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:19 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Ah I don't have any chores

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:53 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol gud for u next post

enjoy my fans laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance smile

Recap:
Harry thought, “What did I just say? Did I just say that I may love Hermione?”

Harry looked around Ron’s room and saw black the next.

ONE HOUR LATER
Harry’s eyes opened to find he was once again on the Weasley couch, but with Ron, Hermione, and Ginny watching him carefully, while candles lit the room. “What the bloody hell, just happened? I was looking ‘round your room, Ron, then I blacked out,” Harry stated.

Hermione came over to Harry’s surprise, and said, “That’s because Ron punched you in the back of the head, which caused you to black-out.” Harry glared over at Ron and frowned. He looked at both the Weasley children and saw they were asleep. He laughed. “Harry, what did you say whenever we were upstairs in Ronald’s room,” Hermione asked.

Harry struggled to where he wanted to start he began, “I mean what I said upstairs, Hermione. I do love you, but I love Ginny.” She looked at him and he looked at her, the next thing that happened, they didn’t plan it.

They kissed. Harry just shot up having more feelings for Hermione now, but he pulled back. “I am sorry Hermione, I love Ginny, and your with Ron. If I wasn’t dating Ginny and you weren’t dating Ron, I would totally date you.”

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:54 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I lk it happy Keep up the good work love

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:57 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post more tomorrow

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:59 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy everyone smile love happy reading

“Just to tell you Harry,” Hermione began, “I am dumping Ron. After him pushing me, I can’t stand that from somebody. It was rude and it hurt, so I thought you should know that.” With that she went up to the room she was staying in at the Burrow.

Harry was replaying what had just happened in his head when he saw Ginny stir, he pretended to be asleep, and he felt something wet on his cheek. He heard footsteps on the stairs. He knew she had just kissed him. Harry made his way up to Ron’s room and fell asleep, leaving Ron downstairs.

“Harry, HARRY! Wake up,” Ginny screamed. Harry woke up with a start, he was staring at her.

“What is it,” Harry asked. Ginny pointed to the door and Harry got up and was about to open the door when Ginny pulled him back.

“No Harry listen,” Ginny whispered. Harry could her Ron and Hermione screaming.

“What do you mean you are breaking up with me,” Ron yelled.

“Ron you pushed me. That is that. I can’t be with someone who pushes me around just because I am annoying them,” came Hermione’s reply, “I am sorry Ron, but I would like to be alone rite now.” Harry could hear Hermione’s footsteps and he could hear her crying.

“Maybe you should go comfort her, Ginny,” Harry said, as he kissed her cheek. She nodded and walked out of the room with Ron coming in after he fuming mad.

“What the hell is her problem,” Ron questioned, “I mean first we are together and then I push her ONCE and she dumps me.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t have pushed her Ron. This never would have happened,” Harry replied. They both heard a scream, but it was somebody calling Harry’s name.

“HARRY JAMES POTTER, GET TO MY ROOM NOW,” replied a voice Harry didn’t like. Harry knew it was Ginny. He ran to Ginny’s room and looked at her then at Hermione, he wondered what was going on.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:11 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

She told her they kissed

Dude post more soon I'm really lkin this story love

PLEASE POST MORE SOON!!! sad

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:18 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

“What? What’s going on? What did I do wrong? Did I do anything wrong?” Harry asked, all in one breath. Ginny just burst out laughing. Hermione couldn’t help, but giggle with Ginny. Harry looked so embarrassed, then walked out of the room and shut the door, but the door didn’t close.

“Harry, where do you think you are going,” asked Ginny, “you are to come in my room and tell me what you told Hermione last nite.” Harry shot a glance at Hermione, she looked frightened and sad at the same time.

“Well Ginny to tell you the truth,” Harry began, but didn’t finish. Instead he went over to Hermione, and told her to go downstairs for about two or three minutes then come back up. She did as she was told, Harry shut the door behind her and turned around to see Ginny looking a little scared.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:16 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Are you going to post more today or wait till tomorrow??

That was a great update

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:20 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i will post more tonite i just gotta rack my brain a lil harder
mad laughing :P

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:23 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Kay

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:24 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

be happy smile its a gud thang

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:26 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I was happy

That was the touched smilie

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:30 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol give me ideas, i now have writers block

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:52 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I have no creativy I wouldn't know

Plus it 's your story, so I can't tell you what to put, other than that excuse, I have no idea what you should put next

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:56 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hmmmm big grin i have an idea *snickers*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 04:07 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Damn it!! I thought you had posted already miffed

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 04:58 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol maybe in a few minutes. lol laughing

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:01 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

kay

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:02 AM