KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Spin-off Movie

Venom Spin-off Movie
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Of course. The only reason why Venom is considered a villain is because he wants to kill Spiderman. Basically, he's a hero who has a huge hatred towards Spiderman.

well that and all of the innocent people has tried to kill in the past as well as the damage and chaos he causes when trying to kill spiderman

but yeah, i guess he was a good guy in lethal protector, a poor superhero though

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:35 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anybody remember when Superman kicked Venom's ass?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 08:41 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Anybody remember when Superman kicked Venom's ass?

I'm pretty sure Venom kicked supes ass. But then Spidey came, not positive but I'm pretty sure, superman was weaker when they fought though.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:41 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Superman had the upperhand at the beginning of the fight, but Venom beat the heck out of Superman afterward.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:45 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Venom Spin-off Movie

Man, I would love to see a Venom spin-off movie with Topher Grace reprising his role as Eddie Brock/Venom. The villain, of course, could be Carnage. It could even be set up like the animated series where Eddie Brock is in jail & gains his symbiote back. But, for that to work, it'd have to be tied into Iron Man which would take a lot of work. Either way, Carnage could be the villain & they could show some of the spawns too As far as directors go, I'd choose Christopher Nolan because he made 'Batman Begins' a dark movie & Venom needs to have a dark movie.

co fing sighn

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:55 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Superman had the upperhand at the beginning of the fight, but Venom beat the heck out of Superman afterward.

From what I saw, Superman beat him with one hit. Either way, it's by Superman's own admission whether Venom would get any hits. Any sane comic book fan knows that Superman would be able to kill Venom without a second thought.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 05:25 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I remember seeing a comic strip in which Venom was getting some good hits off of Superman. He had blinded Superman because he shot some webbing in his eyes.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 05:44 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, Superman is still stronger & faster in every way. Characters like Venom can't really hurt Superman, it just seems that way.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:26 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Unless those characters find some kryptonite...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:36 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kryptonite is such a stupid weakness for such a strong character.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:37 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Anyway, a Venom spin off movie will happen since Venom has such a huge fan base.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:53 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it but I would love for it to happen.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:55 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Who wouldn't want to see Venom in his own movie?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:10 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Sony has it in their plans it doesn't mean it'll happen. What if they can't find a director or actors willing to appear in the movie? There's a 40/60 percent chance of it happening.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:12 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Meh, Superman is still stronger & faster in every way. Characters like Venom can't really hurt Superman, it just seems that way.

Supes was weakened.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:01 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That explains EVERYTHING.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:33 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:59 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, a spin-off movie about the story where the symbioote bonds with the Hulk in the comics could make for an interesting movie but I'd want the story to be changed so that the symbiote doesn't leave the Hulk & he ends up in another dimension somehow. That'd be interesting.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 08:07 AM
Chaos Lyrics
Secret Sci-fi Fan

Any of the symbiotes need spinoff movies... ( I wish...)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 11:07 PM
Chaos Lyrics is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos Lyrics a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Lyrics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Or maybe they should all appear in one movie...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 04:23 AM