KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Metroid Prime: Avalon

Metroid Prime: Avalon
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((So is this dead?))

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 01:02 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(dunno

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 01:07 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(we could have had more people playing to start with
bloody deserters mad )

Last edited by MadMel on Jul 8th, 2007 at 01:50 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 01:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phenoix12
Phenoix Lord {LV2}

[1 small ship lands of the sirface of the planet, a single man emerges from the ships hall]
????:"This is the Place, now all I have to do is find it"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:34 PM
Phenoix12 is currently offline Click here to Send Phenoix12 a Private Message Find more posts by Phenoix12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
(we could have had more people playing to start with
bloody deserters mad )

(REVIVE METROID!!!)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:06 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Hmm.....so no one wants to revive Metroid? This cannot be true! I MUST TRY HARDER!!!)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 04:37 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Still not giving up. We can't let the Space Pirates win!)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 04:14 AM
MadMel
Heh

((sure we can erm
give samus a break for a change
maybe they all just want quarters for their laundry laughing ))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 04:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((?? Wha ?? Anywho, come one and come all to the Metroid RPG!))

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 01:39 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((Maybe if I give everyone the story they'll jump onboard))

In an unknown part of the galaxy a ship was discovered. Onboard this ship was the location to Avalon where the greatest power in the universe is held. The Galactic Federation tried to keep the ship hidden but the Space Pirates led by Ridley quickly attacked and learned the location of Avalon. Now the Federation has sent their greatest Hunters including Samus Aran to try to track down the Space Pirates and find the location to Avalon before they can get the ultimate power.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 09:17 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Hello? Anyone for Metroid? No...I'm must find support!)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 02:29 AM
MadMel
Heh

((sorry, kinda caught up...exams coming soon))

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 06:46 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Nusa had a peak around the station Zeta. It was quiet and it was empty. A perfect place to assemble a group of bounty hunters for an important mission. Not that she would need them. She worked best as solo and with her dear Danny behind the wheel.

She rubbed her butt a little, as it was still sore from the mission one week back. The crash she did just by the ventilation system sure left a mark, and paindampening drugs did not do the thing much better. She just wanted to get done with this meeting and be on her way. She needed to clear her thoughts. Maybe someone to talk to. She shrugged as she walked into the hall where they were supposed to meet.

She smiled and sat down on a half-wrecked chair. Her butt hurted from the mission and she decided to stand instead. Quietly, she stood with a great smile and waited for things to start rolling. She was excited about who would come to the meeting. She maybe would get to meet all the other hunters from all trough the galaxy.

She put her hand against her ear and activated com-link.

"Danny! I am inside and waiting. If you are wrong and this is not the destination, I will smack you silly when I get back to the ship"

"It is there, dear! Trust me! Patience! I was kind enough to look up the word patient for you because I know you have no idea the word exists:

The capacity of enduring hardship or inconvenience of time without complaint"

Nusa frowned and shook her head.

"You are doomed to a beating, mister!"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:43 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A ship landed in docking bay 7 of the Zeta Station. Out of it came Sylux. The being looked around scanning the area. Something caught Sylux's attention when it became clear that someone was already roaming the halls. Considering the Space Pirates just attacked two days earlier Sylux believed it must be a pirate left behind during the raid. Sylux walked the halls of the Zeta Station looming around the corners approaching the target.

He came to a large door and due to his radar learned that the target was in the room. Sylux found the controls for the door and opened them. Inside was Nusa. Sylux entered the room calm and relaxed not even knowing what she was doing here. Sylux scanned her biosigns to gather what data he could collect from her to make sure she wouldn't be a threat to him.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:04 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Nusa calmly turned around. She trusted that Danny would inform her of any hostile movements and therefore she did not suspect this man to be of any threat. She instead smiled and waved at him. He seemed to be checking her out, possibly because he did not trust her. She did not mind that, as she had nothing to hide in any way. Her energy was positive and she had no ranged weapons.

"Hello there, sir? I am Nusa Terran and it is a pleasure to meet whoever you are. I believe we might be working together soon. It will be fun"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:17 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"You'll just get in my way," Sylux replied. He was a loner who wanted nothing more than to fight a worthy opponent. Sylux wanted to find Avalon knowing that the strongest beings in the universe would venture there in hopes of finding this power. Sylux wasn't going to risk anything and knew one thing; everyone can betray you.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:27 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Trust me, big one! You will not even notice me"

She smiled and patted the man on the shoulder. She was right with what she said. Her whole strategy was based upon coming in unnoticed and swiftly end the mission. Like it was last week, she were supposed to be in and out in less than 3 minutes, and the building was huge. With speed and stealth it was about what it would take.

Unfortunatly it delayed and she was in there for 15 minutes. God was Danny pissed at her when she got out. She looked up at Sylux and smiled.

"What is your name?"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:34 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sylux remained quiet not because of Nusa but because he received a signal from his ship's radar indicating a rather large target circling the station. Sylux turned to see a large object fly pass the wind. It was nothing more than a blur it moved so quickly. Sylux activated his Shock Coil. It became quiet.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:51 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Chill our, buddy! If you are any good we are both out of danger!"

Nusa smiled and looked at Sylux who seemed quite easily frighted. She shook her head and patted him on the shoulder. She was kind of curious what it was that had passed above them but decided not to call Danny in for it. Instead she pulled the chair back and sat down again.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 10:47 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The northern door of the room opened and in came six GF marines followed by Admiral Dane. He stepped in and looked at Nusa and Sylux and said, "Greetings. I am Admiral Dane, state your names so we can continue."

Sylux did not move but uttered, "Sylux."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 10:55 PM