KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Planet Devourer Battle! Unicron Vs. Galactus!

Unicron Vs. Galactus
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Unicron 13 40.63%
Galactus 19 59.38%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Planet Devourer Battle! Unicron Vs. Galactus!
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's be realistic, we're all TF fans, but there's no way Unicron could possibly win this. Comics version or movie version.

Galactus, just...Galactus. Stop the silliness.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:47 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Guess you're right, the power cosmic is just to much for Unicron.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:58 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos Theory

I'll Put my money on Unicron the Chaos Bringer rules all

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 10:52 PM
Chaos Theory is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos Theory a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Theory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Unicron ate mechanized planets/colonies only. He didn't eat actual planets like Earth.

To survive. Sure, but if he wan't eating for sustainance, he could still destroy a planet. Especially in Robot mode.

In the comics, there was an origin that pissed all over the cartoon's quintesson origin. Unicron was more or less the yang or 'devil' to Primus' ying or 'god'. They were literally the first forces of dark and light.

The cartoons, like they did for all characters/storylines, dumbed down and kiddfied the whole thing. Furman wrote the origin of unicron story after the Movie's release, but Furman's vision was more complete and set Unicron up as a true force to be reckoned with, as opposed to the easily beaten stupid version in the movie.
THEN the tv series after that, did the f***in stupid quintesson origin story...

But still..... I doubt that unicron would lose sleep over destroying earth as the Autobot city was on it, would pretty much classes it a colony and therefore, the fear that the autobots had that if cybertron fell, earth would be on his list, may not have been unfounded.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Aug 19th, 2008 at 10:21 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 10:12 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

The quintesson origin story was much better than the original Transformers comic origin. It was originally stated the Transformers formed out of naturally occurring cogs and gears.

Unicron as he currently is, is a casual multiple galaxy buster and a universe destroyer of undermined speed.

In Transformers Cybertron a canon part of the transfomers multiverse Prime's power was stated to be able to create a universe and a full powered Primus stopped a multiversal threat.

That threat being a cosmic blackhole caused by unicron's temporary death (he got better).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:52 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

But the fact that he turned out to be built in the G1 cartoon by a bunch of multi faced squid, reduced his power imo.
And the whole thing with Primus's energy being in the matrix of leadership made more sense as a weapon against Unicron, rather than, the squid's giant planet robot being done up like a kipper by "The collective wisdom of the line of previous leaders" rubbish as seen in "The return of Optimus Prime"...

I Prefered Furman's origin.
It was darker. More dramatic and the light-dark battle stuff made more sense, in my eyes.

As for the subsequent stuff, I never got into that.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:13 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
But the fact that he turned out to be built in the G1 cartoon by a bunch of multi faced squid, reduced his power imo.
And the whole thing with Primus's energy being in the matrix of leadership made more sense as a weapon against Unicron, rather than, the squid's giant planet robot being done up like a kipper by "The collective wisdom of the line of previous leaders" rubbish as seen in "The return of Optimus Prime"...

I Prefered Furman's origin.
It was darker. More dramatic and the light-dark battle stuff made more sense, in my eyes.

As for the subsequent stuff, I never got into that.

You misremember, my friend. Unicron was built by Primacron, not the Quintessons.

Just rewatch "Call of the Primitives"

for the record, if anyone's been to the comic book versus forums, you know i rep Galactus over there.....IMO even comic Unicron is over matched here.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 01:45 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

unicorns are pretty,

stupid

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 03:14 AM
DarkSerpent is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSerpent a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSerpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Galactus

If couple of autobots can get inside of unicron and **** him over then of course galactus can beat him

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 12:04 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Depends if Galactus has the Matrix or not, and whether Galactus is Autobot enough to use it....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 05:04 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Tenebrous
You misremember, my friend. Unicron was built by Primacron, not the Quintessons.

Just rewatch "Call of the Primitives"

for the record, if anyone's been to the comic book versus forums, you know i rep Galactus over there.....IMO even comic Unicron is over matched here.

Thank you, you are quite right. Nice one.

Even so though, I still prefer the Furman vision.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 05:07 PM
The Scribe

unicron vs OA,gl corps

Originally posted by Nihilist
do you know how powerful comic unicron was???
at one point he destroyed all of creation in the transformers universe.

p.s.-this is not the cartoon unicron

Originally posted by Mr Master
On Panel, Unicron was an absolute Universal power,
this is also confirmed in his Marvel handbook bio.

The devourers of worlds, Unicron vs. Galactus

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post May 31st, 2009 03:44 AM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

quote:
Soon, Unicron realized that he could psionically shape the metallic mass of the planet he occupied. In time, he changed it into a planet with the following capabilities: devouring whole planets and processing them into energy, independent space flight, nonlinear timestream access, psionic manipulation of metallic masses in the immediate vicinity (down to an atomic level), and transformation into a humanoid mode. Once able to do so, he again journeyed the universe devouring everything in his way.

Transformers On-Line Encyclopedia: Unicron

Unicron's size is never specified in any canon materials, aside from the vague term "planet size".

Unicron is much bigger than Galactus or any planet he has ever eaten. Also, none of the planets ever fought back.

Galactus eats planets, Unicron destroys entire solar systems.
And, has destroyed the entire universe.

What has Galactus done to top that?

I'm not giving Galactus an easy win or a win.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 03:45 AM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II

Originally posted by The Scribe
Transformers On-Line Encyclopedia: Unicron

Unicron's size is never specified in any canon materials, aside from the vague term "planet size".

Unicron is much bigger than Galactus or any planet he has ever eaten. Also, none of the planets ever fought back.

Damn, clearly you have no idea who Galactus is.

quote:
Unicron is much bigger than Galactus or any planet he has ever eaten.

Changes his size to eclipse a sun
(please log in to view the image)
A solar system

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:46 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II

Here is what happens when Galactus' hunger is insatiable. Observe how large he can get, among other descriptions of power

Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus has absorbed a UNIVERSE and if he would not have stopped himself with the UN he would have absorbed the MULTI-VERSE containing that Universe.

"If Galactus isn't stopped now, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE will PERISH"

"the Fantastic Four are trying to stop Galactus from DESTROYING the UNIVERSE"

The Dreaming or (Black Celestial) was using GALACTUS to DESTROY ALL of Reality, to then CREATE a NEW ONE.

His (Galactus) appetite increased Geometrically, he would consume not only Planets, but the ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

Galactus's Power can obliterate the ENTIRE race of Celestials, DESTROY the UNIVERSE and CREATE a NEW one.

"and with the UNIVERSE DESTROYED, not even the Celestials will survive, the Black Celestial will become the NUCLEUS and FOUNDER of a NEW UNIVERSE"

"He will be a GOD"

"Galactus Himself is the WEAPON"

"The time will come soon when ALL the ENERGY in the UNIVERSE through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him"

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' (eating) down ALL of TIME and SPACE"

"Still the Giant doth continue to GROW"

"Eventually, Thor, He would SPAN the ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

So not only will he absorb the Universe but he will become as big as one.

Finally,

in order to stop himself from absorbing the UNIVERSE and EVERYTHING BEYOND

Galactus ERASES that UNIVERSE from existence

"And without a sound, the UNIVERSE behind them softly and suddenly VANISHES AWAY"

Credit to Mr M for the scans.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:49 PM
Power Cosmic II

Originally posted by The Scribe

Galactus, weakened such that he is near death, has the power to do this

Last edited by Power Cosmic II on May 31st, 2009 at 07:56 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:50 PM
The Scribe

Originally posted by Tenebrous
Clearly you have no idea who Galactus is.

I do. I also know the writers use too many plot devices in comics.
Also, I don't remember Galactus ever destroying the entire universe.

Galactus eats planets, while Unicron destroys entire galaxies because he wants to.

Take a look at your banner and tell me you're not bias in this battle...

wink

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:52 PM
Power Cosmic II

No dude, you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't have made such false statements as

quote:
Unicron is much bigger than Galactus or any planet he has ever eaten.

which were disproved with more than 1 scan.

Forget my banner, and read the scans. I'm a huge fan of Transformers (see my own thread in this forum), so your assumptions are unfounded. You're claiming I'm biased because I pointed out the inaccuracies of your statements, to the detriment of the character you favor.

Last edited by Power Cosmic II on May 31st, 2009 at 08:17 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:07 PM
unicron666

Re: Planet Devourer Battle! Unicron Vs. Galactus!

your all idiots unicron cant die he just comes back he is the size of jupitor in planet mode movie and things very inaccurate he gets bigger every time he eats hes devoured 22.57% of the mutiverse galactus 2% of a single universe unicron is invenrable galactus can die he is not the choas bringer nor my god( unicron) look just shut the hell up about galactus he is stupid

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 10:50 PM
unicron666 is currently offline Click here to Send unicron666 a Private Message Find more posts by unicron666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TXP101
Autobot Scientist

Its said(by tf experts)that unicron was playing the role as the "lord of chaos", and in some cases has power comparable to that of a god(indestructible unless an autobot leader uses the matrix). In many continuities, he is also capable of multidimensional travel. At one time, he was also supposedly omnipresent in the multiverse. As an added bonus, war, hatred and destruction, in some cases, makes him even stronger. Seeing that the only thing that can ever stop him is the matrix(power of primus), galactus would have to be able to use the matrix.
Just to close things out, Unicron isn't afraid of anything besides the matrix

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 03:39 AM
TXP101 is currently offline Click here to Send TXP101 a Private Message Find more posts by TXP101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote