KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread

The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Im pretty sure that the link on the first page has the fight. That was one of the most badass Spider-man and Electro scenes. Electro would step by step explain how Spider-man is gonna kick Hulk's ass and it happened exactly like he said, apperantly because Spider-man kicking Hulk's ass is so darn predictable.big grin

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Apr 30th, 2010 at 09:05 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 09:03 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Unfortunately I'm having the same problem as Heythere,Honey, and haven't been able to receive a confirmation e-mail to activate the account. So I can't see the thread yet. Some prick on another board thinks the scans I posted, of that fight, are fan art. I was trying to figure out what issue it happened in and post it.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 11:11 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
no expression

Click on the link in the first post, the one that links to DC's thread. It owns your comment so hard your children will feel the burn.

I can't get on it. It won't let me.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:50 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

Huh. Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. no expression

Sig by Scythe

Old Post May 1st, 2010 11:21 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by ankur29
ASM 628:

Shows some strength as he catches an armoured truck thrown by absorbing man:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

thought i'd point out:

some armoured trucks weight over 27 tons

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment...didnt-know.html

Old Post May 30th, 2010 10:25 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zacker

Nice thread.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 11:11 PM
Zacker is currently offline Click here to Send Zacker a Private Message Find more posts by Zacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Huh. Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. no expression
Me either. :c

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 12:27 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterpiece

Is anyone else having problems registering to herochat? I clicked on the link and registered to herochat, and they were suppose to send me an activation code, but they never do. When I click Send Activation Code, it says an error has occured, but they also say that they sent me the code. I checked my inbox and spam and it it wasn't there. And this happened like a month ago. I registered again just now using my mom's e-mail address since mine wouldn't work now, and the same thing happened again.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 08:47 AM
masterpiece is currently offline Click here to Send masterpiece a Private Message Find more posts by masterpiece Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

do anyone have scans of spiderman vs hercules

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 07:56 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Last edited by ankur29 on Jul 13th, 2010 at 09:28 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 09:20 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

thanks man

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 04:43 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 02:17 PM
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 02:18 PM
SamZED

Nice^. And Kraven was clearly shown as super human in those issues.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 02:55 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

peter parker#5:

Strength:

empties a dumpster and then jumps whilst carrying it:

(please log in to view the image)

Lifts a rail carriage and throws it:

Breaks doors:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Dodges/Jumps into gunfire whilst carrying Mary on his back :

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 09:15 PM
stanlee

Spider-man has been proven to defeat powerful foes in his life such as the juggernaut,thing,
Strong guy,rhino,ox,hulk,thor and many more

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 07:08 AM
stanlee is currently offline Click here to Send stanlee a Private Message Find more posts by stanlee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stanlee

Strong guy could not land a blow on spidey and soon as a minute went by he knock strong guy out one punch he beat ox with webbing him around a moving car he left the juggernaut in cement for weeks he out smarts the rhino as usual he doges the hulk leading him to and electrical generator leading to the hulk punching the generator and knocking himself out he taunts the thing leading him to a gas station then spidey doges the thing punch making him hit the gas tanks leading to an explosion the thing walks out unharm but spidey quickly uses his brain continue to taunt thing while thing gets mader spidey realize the thing cnt breathe in the smoke spidey swoop in n web thing to a pole and thing trys to break out only be knock unconcious by the smoke spidey doges almost everything thor ditch at him thor throw his hammer and spidey comes in and thor starts to own him calling back his hammer triggers the sense of spidey n he flip resulting in the hammer colliding with thor keeping him down for 60 sec and spidey webbing up donald blake this is spidey respect threads repect him go on to look at more great things he have done

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 07:29 AM
stanlee is currently offline Click here to Send stanlee a Private Message Find more posts by stanlee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stanlee

Spidey has shown tremendous will power being able to overcome almost any odds throwing at him
1.He beat wolverine more than once
2.He beat the wrecking crew who has beaten thor in the past
3.He beat venom and carnage
4.He beat the man with out fear dare devil
5.He beat the x-men
6.He beat the FF
7.He was shown to beat the likes of iron and did a good deal of damage to captain america[note] CP respect spidey he once said spidey got what it takes to be the greatest hero
8.he beat grey hulk and magneto with captain universe powers
9.He did good against namor

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 07:47 AM
stanlee

Spider-man relationships:He have dated mary jane and the two have slept together on numerous occasion
Spider-man dated the black cat and the to have slept together on couple occasion their relationship didn't last long because the two was very different
Spider-man-dated gwen stacy and the to have slept together on many occasion spider-man even thought she was having his baby[note it was norman osborns] she eventually died
Spider-man dated betty brant she work for the bugle the two slept together two or three times before there relationship ended
Spider-man has dated liz and they have slept together couple times but her and peter didn't last long because of mary jane
Spider-man and wolverine pick up two sexy bar chicks spidey being force to have sex by wolverine[note spidey thought it was to soon he just broke up with mary jane]
Spider-man has kissed hercules wife
Spider-man has kissed the invisble woman[note she was dating reed spidey felt bad as if he betrayed a friend
Spider-man has kissed spider-woman
Spider-man has kissed local civlian he save from buring building
Spider-man has kissed black widow[note this was part of the mission but she actually called spidey a good kisser
Spider-man has kissed star fire
Spider-man has kissed wonder woman in marvel crossover[note she wanted to go to the next level but spidey had a relationship back home]
Spider-man kissed jean grey[note she called spidey that night and asked him on a date but he decline for unknown reasons]
Spider-man kisses hot news lady
Spide-man marvel crossover kisses the cat woman[she kiss him to steal diamond but fails he defeats her in the end
Spider-man and human torch had a bet who could get the most kisses it end in a tie both having 10
Ms marvel said she wanna try spidey but she's afraid he can't handle her[note she find him sexy and attractive]
She hulk said she wanna try hercules1st 2nd thor 3rd ares 4th thing 5th wolverine 6th wonder man 7th spider-man that's her order[note she said spidey fits in cause he seem fast and she like the way he moves]
Respect earth 616 spidey he's a pimp I told u ryan he's the best

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:33 AM
SamZED

laughing thumb up I would like some issue # of the post above if possible. Havent read some of the them.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 10:03 AM