KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry/hermione, a love story

harry/hermione, a love story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

exactly

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 09:20 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i will try 2 post on friday

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:34 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

i better kiss you LOL

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:41 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

u might

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 10:54 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

when are you going to post in this story again

i want to know

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 01:02 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well.....maybe this weekend

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 09:33 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy with school and other stuff, embarrasment
Well here's a short post, I will post the rest later next month maybe laughing out loud

Harry and Hermione starred at Viktors girlfriend, Emmy. She had long curly brown hair and brownish-green eyes. "She goes vo Hogvarts. She vis vin vour vear," Vicktor stated, while admiring Hermione. Hermione took noticed and tugged on Harry's sleeve.

"What," Harry hissed. Hermione pointed to Viktor. Harry saw him still staring at Hermione. He took his right hand, balled it up into a fist, and punched Viktor in the nose. "Don't you dare stare at my girlfriend like that again, you hear?" Harry called. Viktor nodded then turned to Emmy. He could tell she was pissed.

"That's it Viktor," Emmy yelled, "we're through." She slapped him across the face, and walked out. Leaving Viktor with a bloody nose and a stinging pain on his face. As Emmy walked out she rammed into Harry and Hermione.

She fell to the ground and Hermione helped her up and she and Harry took Emmy to the Three Broomsticks. They walked in and saw Ron all by himself. Harry strode over toward him and asked, "Where's Lavender?"

"Ohhh...," Ron stated, surprised, "I didn't see you guys come in. Well, I broke up with Lavender, I saw her and Dean flirting. Ginny's really hurt. So, she broke up with Dean and now she is going out with Colin Creevey." Harry and Hermione's mouths dropped.

They hadn't noticed that Ron and Emmy were gazing into each others eyes. Harry snapped out of his trance and sat down in a chair across from Ron. He looked up at Hermione and saw she was still in a trance. So, he got up gently kissed her lips and sat back down. She instantly snapped out of it and sat in Harry's lap. Emmy sat next to Ron. "Ohhh...," Hermione whispered, "Ron this is Emmy, and Emmy this is Ron." Ron kept on staring at Emmy and Emmy stared back.

Harry put his arms around Hermione's waist and whispered in her ear, "So do you now what the baby is yet?" Hermione shook her head and smiled. She kissed him softly at first, until Harry deepened the kiss.

The bartender, Madame Rosmerta, came over and roared at the two, "Don't do that in here, this is a public pub. You can do that in Madam Puddifoot's place." She rushed away, and Harry dozed off. When Hermione spoke Harry sat up, "So, Emmy how come we haven't seen you at Hogwarts before?"

I will leave you with that.

R&R please.....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:23 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

omg, FINALLY! lmao. Been waiting forever to find out what happened! I loved it, especially the part where I get to slap Viktor smile

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:33 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

yeh soo good

sorrie havnt been on for ages

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 09:00 AM
crazykim

euhm has anybody notied the last time i was here it was like 2 months ago ... sad
Anyway , it's REALLY good now!!!
I'm still lovin'it !
POST SOON big grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:13 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

this ones really good to i kuv it plsplsplspls post more

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 10:50 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

have it written up but like i said, im goin thro a hard time rite now

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 08:40 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

write write write pls pls plspls this is interesting an i prefer harry and ginny but this is good

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:12 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

umm.........i really don't want to continue this story....cuz like i dont know where its going so yea....umm....i have the other H/HR story...so yea...if you wanna read that...umm.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:42 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i have a different story on another site! its actually helped me with my writing a bit more lately! so if you want to read it (its a lily and james fic) so here's the link to my profile on the other site: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1656810...-vampire-lawyer

i hope you enjoy it!!

giggles

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 10:14 PM