KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry/hermione, a love story

harry/hermione, a love story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

I am just here to say, Enjoy my fans

After the wedding Harry grabbed Hermione’s hand, and walked her to the house. He sat down on the couch and Hermione sat next to him but he put a hand up. He took a blanket, and laid it down where she sat and said, “There you go.” She sat and he put his arm around her, and said, “I love you, Hermione.”

“I love you, too, Harry,” she replied back. The were about to kiss, when suddenly Ron walked into the room, and stormed off to his room. Harry grunted and stared at the ceiling. Hermione whispered, “I think you need to talk to him Harry.”

“Why me Hermione,” Harry asked.

“Because, he is the only one, besides Ginny that knows, and after you tell him we can go and start dancing, and let everybody see.,” Hermione replied. Harry kissed her and went to Ron’s room.

Harry knocked on the door and walked in. “Ron, I know your mad, but mate let me tell you something you need to hear,” Harry protested, “Ron, Hermione has never loved you. She told me when I was at her house.” Ron grunted. “Ron who cares you are going out with Romilda now, you don’t need Hermione. I do.” Harry continued. He walked out and went back downstairs.

He stormed out the door without glancing at Hermione. She came running out after him. “Harry. Harry, what’s wrong? What happened?” Hermione asked. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her.

“Its just. He still loves you, from my opinion. He probably wasn’t even listening to me. I told him what you told me at your house, about not loving him.” Harry replied. Hermione nodded. Harry asked her, “Do you want to dance?” She nodded again. They started dancing and saw that all the Weasley’s were watching him and her. He took his hands and put them around her waist and lifted her up and started going in circles until he got dizzy. Then he set her down and fell to the ground, laughing. Hermione fell down next to him, also laughing. They laughed until they were out of breath.

Harry got up and helped Hermione up, but when he helped her up she fell and their lips met. They didn’t let go until Harry felt someone tap him on the shoulder. It was--.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:55 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

that was good!!! I lk where you're going w/ this!! Keep up the good work!!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 01:45 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy all laughing eek!

It was Ron, and he was holding a letter. “Is this yours, Harry?” he asked. Harry looked at the letter and checked his back pocket. Harry ripped the letter out of Ron’s hand and stuffed it in his pocket.

“Harry, is that the letter Dobby gave you?” Hermione asked. Harry nodded and opened the letter.

“Come on lets go to my room and read it,” Harry stated. The trio ran up to the room Harry was staying in. He opened the door and sat on his bed. Ron was leaning against the door and Hermione was conjuring a charm that made sure nobody heard what the letter said. After this she sat next to Harry on the bed, with her arms on his shoulders.

“OK here’s what it says.” Harry stated and read aloud:

Dear Harry,

When you read this, you will know that I am dead. I just want you to know that I loved you. That’s why you were never sent to an orphanage. I also loved your mother, Lily. I also wanted you to know that I got accepted to Hogwarts, but I never wanted to be a witch, and I didn’t want to leave Vernon. So, now you know.

Love,
Aunt Petunia
P.S. In the envelope there is a ring, put it on as soon as you get this letter.
You are some kind of heir to a famous person at Hogwarts. Be careful.

Harry broke down in tears, Hermione put her arms around him. Ron just stood there. “Why didn’t she tell me this before? I could have been killed by Uncle Vernon. And she never did anything. All she did was torture me.” Harry screamed. Hermione put a finger to his lips.

She gave Ron a get-out-of-here-look. Ron left and Hermione spoke up, “Harry, I know you are hurt at the moment, but at least you understand now, why you were never sent away from the Dursleys.” Harry nodded. She kissed him and took his hand and led him downstairs where a shouting match between, Ginny and Ron was going on.

“What the hell, Ron? Its not my fault that Hermione doesn’t like you. She told me she never did. She always loved Harry.” Ginny shouted.

“Well you have to tell me her exact word,” Ron screamed back. Harry cleared his throat and the two Weasleys looked at him and Hermione. Hermione was on the verge of tears, and she ran upstairs. Harry let her run, and didn’t stop her. “Harry, I didn’t mean anything,” Ron shrugged.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:02 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Awwww!!! I feel bad for Ron embarrasment

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:20 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ohh dont worry about him, he gets some answers in the nxt post

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:42 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i think

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:00 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy all the ppls tht read this Muahahahaha evil face laughing

Harry walked outside into the daylight. He stared up at the sky admiring its beauty, when an idea clicked inside his head. He ran upstairs to find Hermione in his room. “What’re you doing, Hermione?” Harry asked, as she was about to grab Hedwig.

“Umm...I was sending a letter to mum and dad saying I was made Head Girl.” Hermione replied, “is that o.k.?” Harry nodded, then went to Ron.

“Ron can I use Pig,” Harry asked , urgently. Ron nodded. Harry grabbed Pig, and ran downstairs. He took a piece of parchment and a quill with an ink bottle. He dipped the quill in the ink bottle and wrote:

Dear Hagrid,
I was wondering if you could bring Witherwings, to the Burrow on my birthday. It make me feel a little better knowing I can still fly without a broom. Guess what, I have been made Head Boy. And Hermione has been made Head Girl. Hope you can make it.
Yours truly,
Harry

Harry took the note and tied it to Pig and said, “Give this to Hagrid the gameskeeper for Hogwarts.” After this he tossed Pig out the window and watched him fly off in the distance. He walked back to his room and found that Hermione wasn’t there anymore. So, he walked to his bed and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, upstairs in Ron’s room, after Harry went downstairs, Hermione came up to talk to Ron. “Ron, are you ok?” she asked.
Ron grunted, “No, Hermione. How do you think it feels to have my best friends dating each other. It hurts, because you guys always want to hang out together and all that stuff.”

“Ronald, please. Just listen, what Harry and Ginny told you was true. I never really liked you. I am sorry, but my heart has always been with Harry. I am sorry, Ron.” Hermione replied, she was about to walk out of the room whenever she felt something on her arm.

“Please don’t go Hermione. I just want to know something.” Ron stated.

“What is it--” Hermione began, but apparently Ron’s lips found hers. As soon as his lips touched hers, she pulled away fast, and slapped his face. “You rude arrogant, loser. You know that Harry and I are--.” She couldn’t finish because Ron had his lips on hers again, and once again she pulled away, “Ron stop, please I don’t like you.” As she was about to exit through the door, it burst open.

“RON!” screamed Harry, “WHY DON’T YOU JUST LEAVE HERMIONE ALONE? SHE SAID THAT SHE DOESN’T LIKE YOU!!” Harry suddenly fainted.

“HARRY!!” Hermione screamed, “HARRY WHATS THE MATTER?”

“Hermione get the ring, before its to late.” Harry stated with very little breath. Hermione ran to Harry’s room and found the envelope on his desk. She took out the ring and ran back up to Ron’s room. Hermione ran to Harry and put the ring on his right ring finger. Harry suddenly rose back up and was about to say something, then he fainted.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:03 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was good...keep up the good work

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:14 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok i messed up this story with my other story....
harry and hermione recieve the head boy and girl letters
on tht wk tht they were together, n hermiones house

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:26 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

lol..I got the stories confused too

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:27 AM
HPRules
SMILE

i know its all messed up but will there be more?????? lol

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:15 PM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ya mayb later after 8:00 pm, and 9:00pm, central time lol

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 10:17 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans smile

He awoke what seemed like few minutes later on Ron’s bed, with Hermione standing up by the window looking out it. “Hey Hermione,” Harry whispered. Hermione turned around to see Harry, she squealed and ran to the bed and kissed him on the cheek.

“What happened Harry,” she asked. He shrugged his shoulders and saw Pig at the window. He went up to it and opened it. He took the letter from Pig, and read it to himself:

Dear Harry,
I’d be glad to bring Witherwings by for ye birthday. Congrats to you and Hermione, on making Head Boy and Girl.
Yours truly,
Hagrid

Harry was happy again, he looked at Hermione as she was wanting to know, what the letter said, and who it was from. “Its from Hagrid. I sent him a letter saying that we are the Heads at the school now.” Harry whispered. Hermione nodded and walked back to the window, as Harry sat back down on the bed. He was wondering what she was looking out the window at. “Hermione, what are you staring at?” Harry asked.

“Ohh...nothing Harry.” Hermione replied. Harry looked at her. He got up and was about to open the door when he felt an hand on his shoulder. “You can’t go down there Harry. Not until tomorrow.” Hermione whispered.

“Why not Hermione,” Harry asked, getting suspicious. She brought him over to the bed and sat down with him.

“Tomorrow is your birthday, Harry. You have been knocked out for a week.” Hermione replied. Harry gave her a shocked look. He then was about to ask why he couldn’t go downstairs when Hermione said, “They are putting up decorations for your party.” Harry nodded and walked to his room and went to sleep, without dinner.

He woke up at 3:30 A.M. to find Hagrid downstairs. “Where is he Hagrid?” was what came out of Harry’s mouth. Hagrid pointed to the Weasley’s barn, Harry nodded and was about to walk upstairs when he said, “Hagrid, I just thought I’d let you know the real reason I asked you to bring Witherwings here. I asked you to bring him here because I wanted to give a very special girl a surprise.” Harry continued.

Hagrid smiled, “Who is the lucky girl Harry?” He held up a finger and went to Hermione’s room and woke her up.

“What? What? Ohh...Harry what is it?” Hermione asked.

“Get some muggle clothes on, we’re going out,” Harry whispered. She nodded and Harry went to his room put some muggle clothes on and walked downstairs. Hagrid was still down there, and was about to fall asleep when Harry came in the room.

“So,” Hagrid started, “who’s the lucky girl Harry?”

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 04:30 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

nice update

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:08 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy My So-Called Fans...

As Harry was about to speak, Hermione walked downstairs and saw Hagrid. She ran up to him and gave him a hug. “So, Hermione is the one, eh Harry,” Hagrid whispered. Harry nodded and came over to take Hermione off him. She gave him a where-are-we-going-look.

“Hold on, Hermione.” Harry replied, grabbing her hand and taking her outside. Hagrid gave Harry a smile. Harry walked to the barn and opened the door, he put a finger up to his lips to show Hermione, not to talk.

Harry bowed and Hermione heard something in the barn move. “Your turn, Hermione. Just bow then I will show you where we are going.” Harry whispered. Hermione looked at Harry then did as she was told. She went to the barn and bowed then heard something in the barn move. She still had no idea what was in there.

Harry again grabbed her hand then led her into the barn. He picked her up and set her on top of something, then he came up and sat behind her. “Harry, what are we on? Where are we going?” Hermione asked. Harry just looked at her then kicked the thing they were on.

Before Hermione could talk she felt the wind gush through her hair. Her eyes were closed, and she felt something on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and saw she was up in the air, flying on some weird beast. Again, she was about to scream, when Harry put his lips on hers. Just to keep her quite.

“You have to be quite, Hermione. You know that Buckbeak, doesn’t like that.” Harry whispered.

“Yes Harry I know, I just don’t like, flyiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg.” Hermione screamed as Harry went down about 50 ft. They were about 500 ft. in the air, at that time. Harry just kept his head on Hermione’s shoulders, while he held the chains, that still remained, from when he and Hermione saved him from death. Around what seemed like 5 hours Harry and Hermione flew Buckbeak back to the Burrow, to find--.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:35 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Awesome update Keep up the good writing

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:48 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

update soon, laughing

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 04:20 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

enjoy everyone laughing

Around what seemed like 5 hours Harry and Hermione flew Buckbeak back to the Burrow, to find Ron, Luna Neville and Ginny waiting for them. Ron was holding a stack of papers in his hands. “Harry, hurry up you need to read this!!” Ron yelled.

Harry landed Buckbeak in the Weasley’s barn, he got off then helped Hermione off. They walked to Neville, who was holding Luna’s hand, Ginny and Ron. Harry grabbed the stack of papers and read out loud:

Remus J. Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks are getting married at the Burrow.
You have been invited to their wedding.
Thanks, The Weasleys

“Harry, Lupin and Tonks want to talk to us,” cried Ginny. Harry nodded and walked behind Ginny to the Burrow. They walked in the doors to find Tonks and Lupin sitting at the table.

“Please, sit down Harry, Ginny,” Lupin stated, clearly. They sat down. “Harry would you like to be my best man, and Ginny, Tonks would like you to be her bridesmaid.” Harry and Ginny looked at each other. Then they both nodded their heads. “Great, both of you will wear what you wore to Bill and Fleur’s wedding.” They nodded and walked out talking about the wedding.

Whenever they got to Hermione, Ron, Neville, and Luna, they told them their parts in the wedding. “That’s great Harry.” Hermione stated, as she stroked Harry’s jet black hair. Then all of a sudden Ginny tackled Hermione.

“GINNY!” Harry shouted as he pulled her off of Hermione, “Why did you do that?”

“Because, Harry, I still love you. I can’t stop thinking about you. Even my dreams show us together.” Ginny replied, softly. Harry looked at Hermione and then at Ginny. He got off the ground and placed a hand on Ginny’s shoulder.

“Ginny, I thought, you said that you were over me,” Harry stated. She shook her head. “Well I guess that I have to decide this, alone.” He walked to the broom shed and grabbed his Firebolt. He had no idea where he was going. Then it hit him. Dumbledore. Harry had forgotten, that he could still talk to Dumbledore.

Harry flew to Hogwarts, when he got there he tried to open the doors, when all of a sudden, Dobby appeared next to him. “Harry Potter, sir, what a great time to see you. Do you wish to speak to Dumbledore?” the house-elf asked. Harry nodded, then Dobby took him through a short cut and whispered, “Password is Phoenix.”

Harry walked to the office and stated, “Phoenix.” The gateway opened and Harry stepped through. He reached Dumbledore’s portrait and said, “Who do I choose?”

Dumbledore looked at Harry. Then replied, “What do you mean, Harry?”

“Who do I choose, to love, Professor? I love both Hermione and Ginny. I just don’t know who to pick. I mean the reason I broke up with Ginny was because I wanted her to be, safe, but now I have to dump Hermione because I want her to be safe.” he continued.

Dumbledore just stared and said, “--.”

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:54 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Sounds good ^_^ Keep up the good work and I hope you post more soon ^_^

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:55 AM
HPRules
SMILE

Update soon plz its really interesting lol stick out tongue

Very well written

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 10:45 PM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote