KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Yo ho, James Norrington fans out there!

Yo ho, James Norrington fans out there!
Started by: ShadySpirit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadySpirit

More than 300 sigs now! Horray! Keep the petition alive, everyone!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 02:41 PM
ShadySpirit is currently offline Click here to Send ShadySpirit a Private Message Find more posts by ShadySpirit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadySpirit

Dear fellow Norrington fans,

Have you sign the Bring Back James Norrington Petition yet? Sign it now if you haven't! The petition will be presented to the writers within the next month. It'd also be much appreciated if you could help to spread the word, so that we could get the most signatures we could before presenting it! I'm only one person-- the petition will only be successful with the united effort of everyone. Post about it on your blogs and tell your friends about it! Here is the link again (add the three w's):

petitiononline.com/potcjn/petition.html

Thank you very much for your support! You may contact me at [email protected]

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 03:44 PM
ShadySpirit is currently offline Click here to Send ShadySpirit a Private Message Find more posts by ShadySpirit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Anyone know what's next for Jack Davenport as far as projects go? Even if POTC4 is a prequel, he could still be in it because it seems like he and Jack are about the same age.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:46 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

well according to IMDB besides Swingtown, which may or may not air...a whole lot of nothing *sobs*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:47 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, something @ life *** brightens up to see other ppl fairly happy w/ it.

I never understood the impact of his death until joining online forums like this..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 08:46 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxrox

I didn't cry, but i was still sad and i can't get over the fact that he is dead sad He had so much potential and didn't deserve to die http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e0326010...norrington1.jpg

Last edited by soxrox on Dec 5th, 2008 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:50 PM
soxrox is currently offline Click here to Send soxrox a Private Message Find more posts by soxrox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

821 signatures. I'm impressed.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:29 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i signed!! oh norri!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 12:03 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxroxII

He basically Saved everyones life. I signed twice. Poor guy. Too much potential to die sad 'sigh' I thought he was so sexy. I LOVE JAMES NORRINGTONsmile WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE????sad He was on the 2008 calendar. I will get the 2009 calendar and see if he is on that one. I have so many pictures of him on my cell phone. Poor Elizabeth.

Last edited by soxroxII on Dec 9th, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 10:56 PM
soxroxII is currently offline Click here to Send soxroxII a Private Message Find more posts by soxroxII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxroxII

Smile

NORRINGTON ROX UR SOX! He rox all of of our sox

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 05:59 PM
soxroxII is currently offline Click here to Send soxroxII a Private Message Find more posts by soxroxII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Totally!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:10 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norringtonishot

Worried

He shouldn't have died. He risked his life for Elizabeth. He was like her personal "get out of jail free card"

Attachment: finally.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:53 PM
Norringtonishot is currently offline Click here to Send Norringtonishot a Private Message Find more posts by Norringtonishot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

100% agreement here.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:37 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Norringtonishot
He shouldn't have died. He risked his life for Elizabeth. He was like her personal "get out of jail free card"

Okay, gotta ask: what is up with Liz's hair in that picture? She and James are both sharing these little smiles. It's like they just had a make-out session before the camera started taking pictures. Doesn't it? It's like they're saying to each other, "just be cool." Lol.

I'm a bit dubious, though, because if they aren't bringing back Will and Liz it seems like a long shot to bring back James, but they should. POTC just isn't the same without all those people in it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:50 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Totally. Who knows? They might toss the idea out if things keep going the way they are....

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:01 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Norrington was another person I loved. I hope he comes back I love James he's cool! I singed the petion to bring him back.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:27 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Totally!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 12:03 AM
Boo_4_JamesN

Hello Everyone I'm new! I'm A huge big fan of James Norrington. I cied when I fond out how many pple love him, and there beautiul comments they have to say about him. I thought I was the only one who loved him so much I thought pple would think I was crazy if I told them how much I love him. I have a blog on myspace about James Norrington and a couple of links you guys mite like to see. I've only watch the 3rd film once, I pretend it doesnt exist. I realy hope they bring James Norrington back

Last edited by Boo_4_JamesN on Dec 15th, 2009 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 01:40 AM
Boo_4_JamesN is currently offline Click here to Send Boo_4_JamesN a Private Message Find more posts by Boo_4_JamesN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

WELCOME TO KMC Boo4J..... dude, you have a long name - any nicknames? xD

I miss James Norrington. like, randomly. now.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 02:12 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

welcome BOO smile i miss james also sad

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 04:23 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote