KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » THE Official Tonks Apprectiation Thread!!!

THE Official Tonks Apprectiation Thread!!!
Started by: SeanTerry727

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
OK yeah and the only the tonks said was!

"DOnt call me Nymphadora!!" and thats all !! pissed me off!

and "we will tell you when we get to head quaters." or something like that. how hard would it be to inclde one more scene with her.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 10:00 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I was really sad when she died in the Battle of Hogwarts, she left a son behind

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:13 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Originally posted by Strangelove
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I was really sad when she died in the Battle of Hogwarts, she left a son behind

spoiler if you dont like em hen deff. dont read this ![SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah i was sooo sad !! little Teddy by himself only to have harry as a godfather!!, i did however like how Ginny and Harry are married and have 3 kids Albus severus potter James potter, and lily potter. and ron and Hermiones get married and have 2 kids1

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:27 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: yeah that was awfully sad wasn't it sad I was depressed for a while but I did cope with it smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:35 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah especially since she was like my Favorite character! sad

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:08 AM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

They made her way too hot in the fifth movie.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 02:01 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by DarkC
If that bothered you......you've got problems.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 08:34 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

laughing

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:53 PM
SeanTerry727

I no rite!! SMOOOKIN! :Zorro:

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 06:26 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Strangelove
If that bothered you......you've got problems.

It's not really her looks, Strangelove, what concerns me is how it pertains to the books. Nothing in there mentioned her being noticeably attractive. Why should it be that way in the movies?

Oh, and don't tell me I have problems when I don't. Thanks.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 05:26 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

It's not really her looks, Strangelove, what concerns me is how it pertains to the books. . Why should it be that way in the movies?

Oh, and don't tell me I have problems when I don't. Thanks.

nothing metioned Ron looking remotely attractive or Luna in that stance...and well quite frankly,they are erm I would prefer the pixie pink cut in the movie. but pink asscoiated itself with umbridge so...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 11:11 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Actually Ron is about average IMO, they modelled him perfectly. He looks about the same as on DH's cover. It's just that a lot of female Potter fans are fairly smitten with him.

The other characters they actually modelled perfectly in my opinion are Umbridge, Mcgonagall, Snape, Harry, Hagrid, the Dursleys, Malfoy, Flitwick.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:27 PM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Actually Ron is about average IMO, they modelled him perfectly. He looks about the same as on DH's cover. It's just that a lot of female Potter fans are fairly smitten with him.

The other characters they actually modelled perfectly in my opinion are Umbridge, Mcgonagall, Snape, Harry, Hagrid, the Dursleys, Malfoy, Flitwick.

I guess so erm I am not sure of a really really really hot person in harry potter to tell you the truth. Oh well sad

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 05:00 PM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Mind Me for double posting but

Okay everyone. time to vent your anger to Bellatrix because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: JK rowling has confirmed that Bellatrix killed Tonks

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:46 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

What a *****!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:54 AM
Surio
I wish magic was real. :(

Bellatrix was always a b!tch to me. Good thing Molly killed her.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:55 AM
Surio is currently offline Click here to Send Surio a Private Message Find more posts by Surio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

What a *****!

Agreed. I Wish I could take an axe to her head and slam away. okay that may be a bit harsh. even though chroniclogically she's been [SPOILER - highlight to read]: dead for 9 years. YEAH FOR MOLLY!

spoilerness

what sucks is she killed her niece...that has to be illegal somewhere...well obviously it is so

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 12:15 PM