KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Snakey, Snarky and Sexy: The *Official* Draco Malfoy Appreciation Thread

Snakey, Snarky and Sexy: The *Official* Draco Malfoy Appreciation Thread
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Love Snakey, Snarky and Sexy: The *Official* Draco Malfoy Appreciation Thread

This is a thread for all those who love/appreciate) Draco Malfoy (either in the books or movies).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 06:43 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

brilliant!!!
somewhere i can vent on my draco malfoy obsession lol! smile

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:35 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I was really surprised there wasn't a thread already. So many people just love Draco Malfoy (or Tom Felton's Draco Malfoy). In the movies, he is so sensual - all of his movements.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:50 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've met Tom Felton's dad before.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:58 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

wow - thats really cool!

I've got an idea - anybody have a picture of their favorite draco moment?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:43 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Here is mine:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:21 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Just a note, please alert ***SPOILERS*** for the next week if you discuss anything regarding the new book. Thanks so much!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:09 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

***SPOILER ALERT FOR HP7***

1. What does everybody think about Draco's role in the new book?

2. Draco: good or bad?

3. Favorite Scene with Draco Malfoy?

4. SPOILERS: who is Draco's wife???? eek!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 07:12 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Re: ***SPOILER ALERT FOR HP7***

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
1. What does everybody think about Draco's role in the new book?

2. Draco: good or bad?

3. Favorite Scene with Draco Malfoy?

4. SPOILERS: who is Draco's wife???? eek!

1. Thought his role COULD have been better...BUT on the whole, I guess he showed his true colours overall smile

2. Draco is good. Especially [SPOILER - highlight to read]: At the epilogue when the gang looked over at him, and he gave them a curtious nod ... I thought that was quite noble of him.

3. When his muggle studies teacher got killed and he fell off his chair...showed to me that he really couldn't take it...he wasnt meant to become what he father was...

4. I'm his wife big grin
I wish lol. Pansy parkinson??? Actually no, probably an un-named woman, considering we would have been told her name if we knew her from the books....Maybe she wasnt even a pureblood????? smile

Can't wait for tom felton to play this one out lol
...and he was so looking forward to Draco getting a good death scene....i bet JKR did it just to spite him lmao! big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:16 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

there already is a Draco thread : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f91/t359069.html

(you don't hear me complain though, I love him!)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:31 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Thanks for letting me know. I searched and searched and couldn't find another one. Do you think it would be fine to leave this one up as well?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:56 PM
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

I think you should ask for a mod to merge the two threads. Usually double threads get locked smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:14 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I'm new to KMC, how do you do that?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:24 PM
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

When you go to the general Harry Potter forum, you'll see on the right top of your screen the mod from this forum, I believe its Rogue something. You click it and then you can you have somewhere on your screen 'pm this member'

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:28 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Rave X, i LOVE your siggy!!!!

Im loving lucius malfoy atm...thought he was plain in the books, but jason isaacs really gives him character !!!
(Like bellatrix. Dont like her in the books, but i love her in the films!)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:48 AM
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
Rave X, i LOVE your siggy!!!!

Im loving lucius malfoy atm...thought he was plain in the books, but jason isaacs really gives him character !!!
(Like bellatrix. Dont like her in the books, but i love her in the films!)

Thanks!
And yeah, I know what you mean big grin I actually have that with a lot of 'evil' characters

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:04 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

^^ I totally agree with both of you guys. Maybe its because the evil characters are almost always played by hot actors...I dunno.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:18 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*sniff* I'm all alone here

Well, except for Draco *stares at siggy* sigh.......

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 10:47 PM
flipkick777
Outrageously Uber Ninja

......no one is like.....logged in..........and this thread is dead............no one has been here in forever.....I hate it when people kill threads........

ummm.........*learns counter-curse for A.K. online in fifteen minutes, then performs said counter-curse*

DRACO ROCKS!

ummmmmmmm...................yea~~~~~~ That was supposed to ressurect this thread.........Hope it worked.

If it didn't......well here you go:

Attachment: hp_draco_malfoy[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

"Read as much as you can. Keep writing and then throwing it away until one day you do something that you don't think belongs in the bin. Stick to writing what you know about. Don't give up."-- J.K. Rowling, regarding becoming a writer.

I may be a dork, but I am the coolest dork you will ever meet!

Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door....

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 10:27 PM
flipkick777 is currently offline Click here to Send flipkick777 a Private Message Find more posts by flipkick777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

THANK YOU!!! I actually forgot i'd even made this thread *hides* but I LOVE DRACO!! big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 05:20 PM